Gas Hits $8.50 in California

Nope. “Pro business” environment is not a piece of legislation that helps the working poor. The correct answer is - NONE, Republicans don’t give a damn about poor people.

Typical leftist. "Answer this question. No, ONLY answers fitting this very narrow framework I have decided to impose on them are acceptable, because I refuse to hear anything except for what I want to hear."

Congratulations. You are correct that Republicans do not introduce splashy bills full of pork with a misleading, "We are helping the poor and being wonderful" title on it. We only do things that ACTUALLY help the poor. And we're quite proud of it. You caught us. We are not being anything or behaving in any way that a dipshit like you would approve of. And we're proud of that, too.

Look at the conservative rationalize. “Helping the rich helps the poor.” Can’t make this shit up, folks. Conservatives….

Look at the leftist hear what he wants to hear, instead of what was said. I don't know why you even bother to show up on this board, since you're talking strictly to the voices in your own head, anyway . . . and they're all as stupid as you are.

Typical leftist. "Answer this question. No, ONLY answers fitting this very narrow framework I have decided to impose on them are acceptable, because I refuse to hear anything except for what I want to hear."

Congratulations. You are correct that Republicans do not introduce splashy bills full of pork with a misleading, "We are helping the poor and being wonderful" title on it. We only do things that ACTUALLY help the poor. And we're quite proud of it. You caught us. We are not being anything or behaving in any way that a dipshit like you would approve of. And we're proud of that, too.
Exactly. Republican policies enable the working poor to fish for themselves. The Democrat policies hands them a fish. And unless Republicans go the “here’s your free fish….nothing required on your part,“ the Dems think it doesn’t count.

Why call him Brandon? What's wrong with Biden as a name? Is it some more childish Republican game? Grow up.

Biden has no control over gas prices. You are a fool.

I remember when gasoline hit a dollar a gallon, that it created problems for some stations that had gas pumps that were not calibrated for prices that high. Some stations took, for a while, to selling gasoline by the liter rather than the gallon, for this reason. I guess some of the pumps, at that time, could more easily come with dispensing fuel by different units than with dispensing them for more than a dollar per unit.
Yep Bob remember it well

One day it was 55 cents. The next day the AARabs raised it to a buck 10. Nobody saw anything like it. Inflation went nuts then happened

we didn't learn with the 1st embargo the bastards did to us

It was $4.79 a gallon today for my little runabout. The woman clerk said she expects it to go over $10.00`in the next year and the democrats never again being elected to public office.

Yep Bob remember it well

One day it was 55 cents. The next day the AARabs raised it to a buck 10. Nobody saw anything like it. Inflation went nuts then happened

we didn't learn with the 1st embargo the bastards did to us
The reason for the jump in prices along with the severe shortage was Jimmy Carter's price controls. Once he put a control on oil the free market ended.

The reason for the jump in prices along with the severe shortage was Jimmy Carter's price controls. Once he put a control on oil the free market ended.
i remember

opec cutting production severely

an iranian revolution and hostages

afghanistan invaded by russia

arabs blowing jews and americans up

18% interest rates

inflation like this over yrs

cars that got 10mpg

a soup of crap

Forum List

Back