Gas Hits $8.50 in California

And he doubles down on the “stupid” stuff. That’s because he knows it gets my goat, and there’s nothing a liberal likes more than to taunt people who didn’t vote Democrat.

why would I taunt myself?

Give up dude, you’re getting trounced in here just like on the course.

You people have such active imaginations. You lie about me, then prove by mistake you lied about me, but I am the one being trounced!

and I doubt you know which end of the club is supposed to hit the ball.

You people have such active imaginations. You lie about me, then prove by mistake you lied about me, but I am the one being trounced!

and I doubt you know which end of the club is supposed to hit the ball.
Hah! A couple posts up you denied calling Trump voters morons, and then you insult J-mac with an insult that basically insinuates he’s a moron.

Hah! A couple posts up you denied calling Trump voters morons, and then you insult J-mac with an insult that basically insinuates he’s a moron.

He is a moron, but not because he voted for Trump. Do try and keep up, it is so boring to have to recap all the time for the low IQ folks.

I never called anyone a fucking inbred moron for voting for Trump, I called them a fucking inbred moron for being so dishonest and denying the truth.

do try and keep up.
So you’re saying someone is an inbred moron because he is denying YOUR version of “The Truth”? Again, that’s such a liberal thing to say.

He is a moron, but not because he voted for Trump. Do try and keep up, it is so boring to have to recap all the time for the low IQ folks.
Do you often make judgements of people you’ve never met?
Trait #3 of being a liberal - People whom disagree with you are always dumber than you.

That’s a liberal trait. Now you gonna get all mad again and start rage typing like last nights meltdown?

See? That again is a nasty liberal thing to say. You know that I have a high IQ, so you try to get me angry by implying I’m among the “low IQ folks.” It would almost be annoying if it weren’t so silly.

So you’re saying someone is an inbred moron because he is denying YOUR version of “The Truth”? Again, that’s such a liberal thing to say.

Truth has no version, it is just the truth. The fact you think that truth has versions says a great deal about you.

Do you often make judgements of people you’ve never met?

Yep, all the time, just like you do as well.

But I guess you have a point, you may not really be an inbred moron, it might just be an act for the internet. But all I have to go by is what you post on here, so based on that you are indeed an inbred moron.

You know that I have a high IQ, so you try to get me angry by implying I’m among the “low IQ folks.” It would almost be annoying if it weren’t so silly.

How could I possibly know you have a high IQ? What about your post on this forum suggest you have a high IQ?

Yep, all the time, just like you do as well.

But I guess you have a point, you may not really be an inbred moron, it might just be an act for the internet. But all I have to go by is what you post on here, so based on that you are indeed an inbred moron.
🤣🤣 you’re such a dumbass…pity really Mac, I thought you were smarter.

Truth has no version, it is just the truth. The fact you think that truth has versions says a great deal about you.
Again, that’s a liberal thing to say. Only the liberal version is “the truth.” and the fact that you launch insults against people who disagree. The TRUTH is that Biden has done significant harm to this country in 9 short months, and in a wide range of ways.

How could I possibly know you have a high IQ? What about your post on this forum suggest you have a high IQ?
I don’t want to get specific, because that would be bragging. (Although my mention of Phi Beta Kapa was hint enough.) But let’s play your game and pretend I’m just average. But you didn’t say that: you expressed exasperation toward me and sighed that it’s hard to explain things to “low IQ folks.”

IOW, because I disagree with you, you call me stupid. I really wish liberals would face up to the fact that there are millions of intelligent people who are alarmed with the damage caused by liberal policies. Simply calling them/us morons, or stupid, or low IQ isn’t accomplishing anything.

Again, that’s a liberal thing to say. Only the liberal version is “the truth.” and the fact that you launch insults against people who disagree.

Once again, Truth has no version. Something is either true or it is not.

The TRUTH is that Biden has done significant harm to this country in 9 short months, and in a wide range of ways.

I agree, he has. He has been worse than I expected and I had very low expectations. One of the many reasons I did not vote for him.

But it is looking good I will win my bet with my wife that he will not be POTUS in 2023.

I don’t want to get specific, because that would be bragging. (Although my mention of Phi Beta Kapa was hint enough.)

People make all sorts of claims on the internet, no real way of knowing if they are true. You might well be Phi Beta Kapa, but since it is unverifiable, what is the point of mentioning it. I could claim I was a scratch golfer, but that would be as impossible to prove as you being Phi Beta Kapa

IOW, because I disagree with you, you call me stupid.

It is not because you disagree with me. A lot of people on this board disagree with me, but I do not call them all stupid. I called you stupid for making stupid assumptions about me.

Forum List

Back