Garland, "I am not the president's lawyer"

You can call the hearings a garden party if you like. It doesn't change the fact that Garland was left no choice but to reluctantly name Smith SC in light of the committee's findings. Ones you are clearly unfamiliar with so......

There were no findings -
It was a scripted infomercial.
No actual investigating.
No finding of facts.
Nothing but a show, literally choreographed and produced for TV by TV people.

There were no findings -
It was a scripted infomercial.
No actual investigating.
No finding of facts.
Nothing but a show, literally choreographed and produced for TV by TV people.
I'm familiar with your delusional belief on the matter. Belied by the facts you studiously avoid in the committee's report. The report you won't read for fear of having to acknowledge your delusion.

I'm familiar with your delusional belief on the matter. Belied by the facts you studiously avoid in the committee's report. The report you won't read for fear of having to acknowledge your delusion.

It's called a script.

liar.
He said very clearly multiple times that he had not and that Weiss had said as much himself in the multiple letters he has sent the committee. :rolleyes:
No, you are lying. He said when he testified during his confirmation hearings he promised to leave Weiss alone. Said it several times.

In essence, he said please refer to my earlier perjury so I don’t have to commit perjury again here today.

I'm not sure what specifically you refer to. But it seems to me that Garland is making a good faith effort to steer the AG's office from making political decisions.

I realize maga is pissed that Trump lost, but his Jan 6th and records liability would disappear, just as in all "scandals," if the potus just took responsibility. Nixon, WJC. Reagan used the "I can't remember" defense, which worked for him not just because that was actually believable, but because his CIA director was prepared to die. LOL
Yes, they are doing their best to make it appear like this.

No, you are lying. He said when he testified during his confirmation hearings he promised to leave Weiss alone. Said it several times.

In essence, he said please refer to my earlier perjury so I don’t have to commit perjury again here today.
He did leave Weiss alone. That’s what the Republicans are crying about. They believe Garland should have interfered more to ensure that Weiss wasn’t so “easy” on Hunter.

WTF???? He is the AG, he is the gov't lawyer, of course he is the POTUS lawyer, he is NOT biden's lawyer

Forum List

Back