The Left Finally Admit Trump Didn't Say Anything Incriminating

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Yeah, we're going to hold Trump accountable for his words, even though he said nothing incriminating. What a kangaroo court! These people are clowns.

New reporting reveals more examples of Donald Trump's mobster-like style of communicating without explicitly saying something incriminating

Those of us who were paying attention during Trump's time in office observed a nearly-infinite number of times when Trump was accused of "lying," when his actual words did nothing of the kind. Some sources counted thousands of such instances, maintaining that each and every one of them was a lie.

More recently, even the infamous January 6th Committee could only come up with a few distorted, out of context quotes to support the ridiculous notion that Trump caused the riots that they fatuously termed an "insurrection."

The Left is evil. The MSM is an intrinsic part of the Left. Draw your own conclusions.

Those of us who were paying attention during Trump's time in office observed a nearly-infinite number of times when Trump was accused of "lying," when his actual words did nothing of the kind. Some sources counted thousands of such instances, maintaining that each and every one of them was a lie.

More recently, even the infamous January 6th Committee could only come up with a few distorted, out of context quotes to support the ridiculous notion that Trump caused the riots that they fatuously termed an "insurrection."

The Left is evil. The MSM is an intrinsic part of the Left. Draw your own conclusions.
Your denial is clinical.

Yeah, we're going to hold Trump accountable for his words, even though he said nothing incriminating. What a kangaroo court! These people are clowns.

New reporting reveals more examples of Donald Trump's mobster-like style of communicating without explicitly saying something incriminating

The author of this article is right. If Trump takes the stand he's done.

Show me the ex president and I`ll show you his 91 felony charges. :laughing0301:
Liz Cheney is now calling you clowns "The Putin wing of the Republican party".

Better yet, show US how many of those 91 charges has he been convicted? Otherwise, keep racking up those charges. Why only 91 charges? Is that all your side can do?

it’s fun watching Democrats stay obsessed with Trump and fail over and over again trying to convict him.

Show me the ex president and I`ll show you his 91 felony charges.
LOL! No one cares what Liz Cheney has to say about anything,

As for the 91 bullshit banana republic "charges", see how many stick, and if they stop Trump from running.

A quick response to the 91 charges:
Bragg has no case, period. The FEC already said Trump can do whatever he wants to with his own money.
Fani has no case, period. Pols are free to question the validity of elections.
Smith has no J6 case, period. Free speech.
Smith has a better case regarding classified docs. Trump has the Presidential Records Act. Even if guilty, Sandy Berger stole classified docs and got his security clearance revoked, so considering Biden and Pence both had illegal docs too, Trump should be fine.

Show me the ex president and I`ll show you his 91 felony charges. :laughing0301:

Liz Cheney? Who's that? In any event, Trump not only has a commanding lead in the primaries but is even with Biden in the general. And with the electoral college and third parties not even being factored in, even is very bad for Biden.

Better yet, show US how many of those 91 charges has he been convicted? Otherwise, keep racking up those charges. Why only 91 charges? Is that all your side can do?

it’s fun watching Democrats stay obsessed with Trump and fail over and over again trying to convict him.
Meanwhile, 70% of Americans can't pay their bills and think the country is going in the wrong direction. But, to hell with that, let's get Trump.

Forum List

Back