Garland, "I am not the president's lawyer"

I doubt even the Borg would have denied they know ANYTHING about the department they are supposed to run.

Thank you GOD the man is not on the SCOTUS. And I use "man" loosely
There have been times when I wished Garland was as corrupt as you halfwits suggest he is. You know, doing something like holding a press conference to proclaim the Repub investigations of Biden have exonerated him. But that's not how he rolls.

LOL

I'm not going to ask you how you know that...

Because Garland is not a man. He blames everything on the organization HE RUNS. Everyone makes his decisions and he doesn't know or care. His male genetalia is not functioning

Boy are you misniformed.

Garland is a partisan hack. The man is either REALLY stupid or lying under oath about not knowing basically anything. Most of us know he isn’t stupid and realize the latter is the case. The trust in the DOJ is at an all time low.
Yet you have no evidence if that and could not argue any of that if your life depended on it.

Hmmmmmmm. So making a claim you have no knowledge is your way of justifying McTreason's unprecedented, unforgiveable act of treachery. Got it.

Please, Garland continues to deny he made any decisions or has any knowledge of what HIS DEPARTEMENT is doing. You are a racist and a liar

There have been times when I wished Garland was as corrupt as you halfwits suggest he is. You know, doing something like holding a press conference to proclaim the Repub investigations of Biden have exonerated him. But that's not how he rolls.

If Garland isn't corrupt, can you imagine how stupid he would have to be to say all the stupid shit he's said? Wow. Do we want an Attorney General that corrupt or that clueless. That's a good question, there are major downsides to both

Forum List

Back