Garland, "I am not the president's lawyer"

The lying sonofabitch may not claim to be Potatohead's lawyer but we know for a fact he runs the enforcement branch of the filthy Democrat Party.

He will go down in history as one of the villains that made this country the Banana Republic that it is today.

The lying sonofabitch may not claim to be Potatohead's lawyer but we know for a fact he runs the enforcement branch of the filthy Democrat Party.

He will go down in history as one of the villains that made this country the Banana Republic that it is today.
Remind me again when it never was a banana republic.

History will record he has acted with amazing impartiality in an era of hyper partisanship.

Regards of Mr. Garland's protests, the undisputed fact is that he is Biden's HAND PICKED AG, who had such a partisan reputation that he didn't even rate a hearing, much less a confirmation vote for the Supreme Court when he was nominated. Not as if he would have stood a chance anyhow.

When were 130 cops beaten?
It's those lies from Progs accumulated over many many decades that have given them the power they have. And I tell you. Republicans back law enforcement. And law enforcement seems to screw the ones that ack them when crossroads happen.

Forum List

Back