Garland, "I am not the president's lawyer"

As someone who spent my career in management, Garland sucks at it. He has no leadership abilities at all. Thank the lord he's not on the Supreme Court
He doesn't need leadership abilities. All he has to do is follow the Borg Collective directive.

Geeeeeeee, I wonder who nominated Garland to his position? But, he's not the president's lawyer. And, he's not a prosecutor. Oh, wait a minute, he IS a prosecutor.

typical lib rot: say the obvious... say something no one would argue with, even though it is NOT a valid response to the issue being addressed.

We all know that he shouldn't be the president's lawyer... sheeze... a 10 yr old knows that.

But what we don't (all) know is: Is he acting as his lawyer?

But he would claim he "cannot recollect the answer to that" :rolleyes:

(I would add LOL but it's not funny)

typical lib rot: say the obvious... say something no one would argue with, even though it is NOT a valid response to the issue being addressed.

We all know that he shouldn't be the president's lawyer... sheeze... a 10 yr old knows that.

But what we don't (all) know is: Is he acting as his lawyer?

But he would claim he "cannot recollect the answer to that" :rolleyes:

(I would add LOL but it's not funny)
Yeah, I am sure he can't recollect it. I mean that's just ridiculous.

Regards of Mr. Garland's protests, the undisputed fact is that he is Biden's HAND PICKED AG, who had such a partisan reputation that he didn't even rate a hearing, much less a confirmation vote for the Supreme Court when he was nominated. Not as if he would have stood a chance anyhow.
maybe I'm tired or something (got a lot on my mind) but I don't get this... Garland was not put forth as a nominee for scotus, thanks to Mitch McConnell :)

Yeah, I am sure he can't recollect it. I mean that's just ridiculous.

If he'd become a scotus Justice and the others wanted to know how he was deciding on the issue at hand, he'd say

"I don't recall the answer to that.." LOL

weird answer regardless...

Garland has no integrity and no male genetalia
And neither do you, apparently. Garland, in fact, was a great pick. He has let Jack Smith run his investigation without restraint from the AG. He has restored America's confidence in the DOJ that Trump was trying to collapse. With convictions and adjudged jail sentences next year, confidence will be restored as the elections begin.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
maybe I'm tired or something (got a lot on my mind) but I don't get this... Garland was not put forth as a nominee for scotus, thanks to Mitch McConnell :)

Sen. McConnell was just obeying the Biden Rule, which prohibits Supreme Court nominees from being voted on during election years.

Sen. McConnell was just obeying the Biden Rule, which prohibits Supreme Court nominees from being voted on during election years.
He didn't have to go by that rule

I'm glad he didn't. Maybe once this admin is gone, we'll have a true American there doing justice, not playing favorites

Boy are you misniformed.

Garland is a partisan hack. The man is either REALLY stupid or lying under oath about not knowing basically anything. Most of us know he isn’t stupid and realize the latter is the case. The trust in the DOJ is at an all time low.
The object of an independent AG is that he doesn't get involved with ongoing investigations as a rule. Doubly so when their can be a perception of bias. It's what he said he would do in regards to the Hunter Biden investigation during his conformation hearing.

It's also what you guys are denying happened.

On the other hand, if as a result of this. If the AG doesn't have specific information on that investigation he's a liar, because in your view it's unlikely that Garland did what he said he'd do.

Just out of curiosity. Does an AG have the right to put his hand on the scale of justice or should he stay as far away as possible?

The object of an independent AG is that he doesn't get involved with ongoing investigations as a rule. Doubly so when their can be a perception of bias. It's what he said he would do in regards to the Hunter Biden investigation during his conformation hearing.

It's also what you guys are denying happened.

On the other hand, if as a result of this. If the AG doesn't have specific information on that investigation he's a liar, because in your view it's unlikely that Garland did what he said he'd do.

Just out of curiosity. Does an AG have the right to put his hand on the scale of justice or should he stay as far away as possible?

He said he didn’t recall if he had any contact with anyone at the FBI regarding the Hunter Biden investigation. What a load of crap. It is the single biggest thing going on, is all over the news, and he doesn’t recall. The US attorney in DC refused to allow Weiss to pursue Hunter on tax fraud. According to Garland, Weiss had full authority to do as he pleased regarding the case. Somebody is lying.

He said he didn’t recall if he had any contact with anyone at the FBI regarding the Hunter Biden investigation. What a load of crap. It is the single biggest thing going on, is all over the news, and he doesn’t recall. The US attorney in DC refused to allow Weiss to pursue Hunter on tax fraud. According to Garland, Weiss had full authority to do as he pleased regarding the case. Somebody is lying.
Garland has taken his hands of the investigation. Nothing in his testimony is inconsistent with that premise.

I personally find it hilarious that that is now used against him. It just shows how conformation bias works.

As someone who spent my career in management, Garland sucks at it. He has no leadership abilities at all. Thank the lord he's not on the Supreme Court
Hmmmmmmm. So making a claim you have no knowledge is your way of justifying McTreason's unprecedented, unforgiveable act of treachery. Got it.

You actually think the Hunter Biden case is the single biggest thing going on in the DoJ?

Forum List

Back