Garland, "I am not the president's lawyer"

Yes. Immediate. She was coming straight through that window to get to members of Congress.

What isn’t immediate about it? How do you define immediate?

How far away was she from said members?

Was she some fucking ninja that could kill them all with her bare hands.

How far away was she from said members?

Was she some fucking ninja that could kill them all with her bare hands.
They were in the adjacent room. The officers were in the hallway she was violently breaking into.

Do you have to be armed to present a threat of death or serious bodily harm?

They were in the adjacent room. The officers were in the hallway she was violently breaking into.

And only one felt the need to open fire, once, hitting an unarmed woman in no condition at the time to hurt anyone.

BAD SHOOT YOU DENSE SJW FUCKTARD.

And only one felt the need to open fire, once, hitting an unarmed woman in no condition at the time to hurt anyone.

BAD SHOOT YOU DENSE SJW FUCKTARD.
How can you claim “she was in no condition at the time to hurt anyone”? She was violently coming through a window. Seems like she was perfectly capable of hurting people to me.

How can you claim “she was in no condition at the time to hurt anyone”? She was violently coming through a window. Seems like she was perfectly capable of hurting people to me.

How does one violently go through an already broken window? Rub their hands on the broken glass some more?

Garland is a different flavor of politics not unlike Roy Cohn.

No, the triggerhappy "cop" is the one responsible, criminally.

But the DeepState protects it's own.
There is no deep state. Circumstances justified the use of deadly force. The traitors are just lucky the police used remarkable restraint or at least a few dozen would have been shot.

There is no deep state. Circumstances justified the use of deadly force. The traitors are just lucky the police used remarkable restraint or at least a few dozen would have been shot.

There is.
No.
Pour Encouragement Les autres? How Napoleonic of you. And also illegal.

You are so vacuous in your comments. No real though, Nothing of depth or merit.

Babbitt and Trump are both responsible for her death.

Did we use a Thesaurus to look that word up?

I make far more complete points that you are "she deserved it the bitch" maenarcuck.

The only one responsible was Captain Triggerhappy.

Forum List

Back