Gang of four are charged after 'beating' Trump supporter in horrific attack caught on camera

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Nice to see that a good majority of people have this deeo seated rage and have no problem acting like confrontational thugs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'One of the guys - African-American at the bus stop - said "Yeah, that's one of those white boy Trump supporters."

Yeah..the moment he said "white boy"

So, you remember the video that went around last week of the four black people who beat up the alleged white Trump supporter in Illinois? They've been caught and according to what is being reported, this is sounding more like a racial hate crime.

Gang of four are charged after 'beating' Trump supporter in horrific attack | Daily Mail Online
No doubt NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, PBS will be reporting this big time.

yeah right...and yet libs think their news sources keep them informed.

I am going to Chicago next Friday and fly a confederate flag on my F150

Right through the south side..

Watch me.. I am going to get in so much trouble

Well when you elect a carnival barking race baiter, lotsa folk on both provoked sides will have trouble de-escalating once you've won on the tactic. Don’t condone it in either direction, but look, we’re gonna see more of this and many on the alt Reich welcome and revel in it.

They Will think I am a redneck with my South Carolina plates..

Nah..

In 6 days I am going to have some fun.

So, you remember the video that went around last week of the four black people who beat up the alleged white Trump supporter in Illinois? They've been caught and according to what is being reported, this is sounding more like a racial hate crime.

Gang of four are charged after 'beating' Trump supporter in horrific attack | Daily Mail Online

Hope they get beaten to a pulp while in jail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In jail they'll find out their anus can be a two way street with a Mack truck driving the wrong way. :clap2:

Well when you elect a carnival barking race baiter, lotsa folk on both provoked sides will have trouble de-escalating once you've won on the tactic. Don’t condone it in either direction, but look, we’re gonna see more of this and many on the alt Reich welcome and revel in it.

And the fag speaks.. So tell us jack ass how Trump is going to be as much a dictator as Obama?

And the fag speaks.. So tell us jack ass how Trump is going to be as much a dictator as Obama?

I have no idea what you're talking about, why, we're gonna be great again.

Get Obama's dick out of your mouth..

And speak Ebonics at least.. What did you say?

This shit has been happening way before the election. Just any little old excuse will do though huh?

Get Obama's dick out of your mouth..

And speak Ebonics at least.. What did you say?

Sorry, mistook you for a grown up, have a nice evening.

Read two other stories on this. In one the victim said he wasn't beaten because he was a trump supporter. In another the victim admitted to having served 7 years for murder.

Maybe this is just more fake news to make trump look palatable.

Forum List

Back