Gang of four are charged after 'beating' Trump supporter in horrific attack caught on camera

Read two other stories on this. In one the victim said he wasn't beaten because he was a trump supporter. In another the victim admitted to having served 7 years for murder.

Maybe this is just more fake news to make trump look palatable.

Except the four have been arrested

Read two other stories on this. In one the victim said he wasn't beaten because he was a trump supporter. In another the victim admitted to having served 7 years for murder.

Yeah, they have. But the victim said the beating wasn't because he was a trump supporter.

Just what Cook county Illinois needed. 4 more violent steet fightin' criminals to lock up. They were about to be running low heading into winter.

Yeah, they have. But the victim said the beating wasn't because he was a trump supporter.
No but the asshole thugs said it.

You think this guy choreographed his own beatdown?

My have we strayed from our moorings.

:disagree:

Cool cross, btw. Why no flames?

Thanks...it doesn't need flames, the point is made
Good that you can admit it. It's heartwarming that the alt right is now accepting Catholics.

Good that you can admit it. It's heartwarming that the alt right is now accepting Catholics.

a cross means someone is "alt right"? You're sort of stupid...well in fact you're pegging the stupid meter

a cross means someone is "alt right"? You're sort of stupid...well in fact you're pegging the stupid meter
You may not realize how your avi appears. I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

She's been triple dipped in bigotry and stupid.

You may not realize how your avi appears. I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

God and country....you're just too stupid to figure it out. But it's you so.....

Give links or shut up.

Just curious! Has any of the Hollywood crowd been out to denounce this hate attack? How bout Loretta or obummer?

Maybe I should change my name to Willow Tree.

You never answered why you dropped the European American tag line.

Maybe I should change my name to Willow Tree.

You never answered why you dropped the European American tag line.

Serve me with a warrant.

Well when you elect a carnival barking race baiter, lotsa folk on both provoked sides will have trouble de-escalating once you've won on the tactic. Don’t condone it in either direction, but look, we’re gonna see more of this and many on the alt Reich welcome and revel in it.
apparently so do many on the Alt-Left Reich.....

Forum List

Back