GAME CHANGER: Trump to counter Democrats’ ‘ballot harvesting’ with his own

You mean the ones that show something like 18% undecided?
Polls at this point are meaningless.

Just ask George HW Bush.

Polls are practically meaningless period, but if your own FAKE NEWS is showing things as grim for Biden, you can bet the reality is even worse.

Election thievery and dirty tactics on the Left are what truly affect outcomes.

And it appears the Don seems to finally be recognizing that fact and taking action.

If it's DeSantis, let's hope he gets the same memo.

Oh. It's a fund. To which they can contribute.

“Our presidential campaign will launch our own Ballot Harvesting Fund in the states where the Left has been cheating the system. Please make a contribution to our brand new Ballot Harvesting Fund to harvest ballots in the states where we can, and beat the Democrats at their own game – for 1,500% impact,” the emailed request said.

Of course. Holy crap. Holy freakin' crap.

:rolleyes:
What you loons did.

OK, if you Lefties aren't comprehending the significance of this, lemme spell it out for you:

I wouldn't have said this literally 20 minutes ago, but Donald Trump is about to be the President of the United States......AGAIN.

You take away the cheating? No one can beat him.

I hope you Leftards have derived as much joy as you possibly could from the Biden interlude.

Cuz it's back to MAGA next year.

Better prepare yourselves now, this is happening.
And if he doesn’t win, again, then you’re going to whine idiotic conspiracy theories about his loss.

Again.

And then you find out that all your accusations of cheating are baseless when shit gets rejected.
Nope, Trump can stop all investigations into voter fraud. We can also close the counting centers and kick out Democrats and resume counting. We need to ballot harvest in counties with republican judges that will throw out any supenas.

So when he gets caught cheating and doing the things he's accused the Democrats of, what then? What if it's Republican's that catch him?

I wouldn't have said this literally 20 minutes ago, but Donald Trump is about to be the President of the United States......AGAIN.

You take away the cheating? No one can beat him.

What are you willing to wager on this?

Looks like Orange Man Rad finally got the memo:

No more telling MAGA to vote in person on election day only.

That remarkable feeling underneath your feet is the World turning upside down on Lefty heads everywhere.

Game on, motherfuckers.

Ballot harvesting is illegal and Democrats aren't doing it.

Now Trump is going to engage in illegal acts, and then bitch about it when everyone involved but him is arrested in the scheme - again!!

Nope, Trump can stop all investigations into voter fraud. We can also close the counting centers and kick out Democrats and resume counting. We need to ballot harvest in counties with republican judges that will throw out any supenas.

Poor Baby Donnie and his gang. The various states do the counting and investigations. I still trust America's judges to act on evidence not on who is making the allegations.

What about the pack Mule operation? You guys gonna try that too?

Poor Baby Donnie and his gang. The various states do the counting and investigations. I still trust America's judges to act on evidence not on who is making the allegations.

What about the pack Mule operation? You guys gonna try that too?
Ballot harvesting is illegal and Democrats aren't doing it.

Now Trump is going to engage in illegal acts, and then bitch about it when everyone involved but him is arrested in the scheme - again!!
What are you willing to wager on this?
And then you find out that all your accusations of cheating are baseless when shit gets rejected.
This is just another grift. It's a fund. They're supposed to contribute.

I guess they needed some time for his shitacular NFT grift to fade away.

The ends justify the means?

Oh. It's a fund. To which they can contribute.

“Our presidential campaign will launch our own Ballot Harvesting Fund in the states where the Left has been cheating the system. Please make a contribution to our brand new Ballot Harvesting Fund to harvest ballots in the states where we can, and beat the Democrats at their own game – for 1,500% impact,” the emailed request said.

Of course. Holy crap. Holy freakin' crap.

:rolleyes:

I wonder how much the OP has donated so far.

Oh. It's a fund.
Come on down folks, it's just a fund. Just drop a little cash in the fund for Donnie please, he needs your help, he really does. I mean support is drying up like his base and now, apparently he feels the need to cheat even more than he already did to win the WH the first time.........so do drop some cash, and help him cheat America, again.

I wonder how much the OP has donated so far.
In all seriousness -- This morning, I saw the thread, clicked on the link, checked out the story.

Then I came back and saw all the triumphant, proud and celebratory posts by the Trumpsters.

For the first time, I just felt sad for them. This is just fuckin' awful to watch.

The Melting Pot Has Had a Meltdown

How does Trump overcome the Democrats' Demographic Demolition Derby? It's only getting worse, as Free-Stuff minorities have had a higher birth-rate for decades. Even if they did cheat, they didn't have to.

This is the inevitable result of the ruling-class's Constitution not allowing us, the people (#StupidSpeak "allowing we, the people") to vote on the issues, such as Voting Rights and Immigration. Nullify the electorate produced by this scheme, which could only happen in a republic.

Remember one other betrayal of the bait-and-switch Preamble: "in order to form a more perfect union."

No, ballot boxes in all the white neighborhoods. Nobody watching them, people dropping stacks Trump ballots with no signatures. You loons said that was fine.
Because mail in ballots get verified when they get opened, not when they get dropped off in the box.

Polls are practically meaningless period, but if your own FAKE NEWS is showing things as grim for Biden, you can bet the reality is even worse.
Um, it's hardly "Grim". when neither candidate is breaking 40%, it means most of the electorate doesn't want to think about it.

Hey, remember all those polls that predicted a "Red Wave" in 2022? How'd that turn out again?

Election thievery and dirty tactics on the Left are what truly affect outcomes.

And it appears the Don seems to finally be recognizing that fact and taking action.

I'm sure that Trump will try to engage in election fraud, and he'll get caught doing it.

what you don't seem to get is that BOTH parties want to see Trump go away and never come back.

Forum List

Back