GAME CHANGER: Trump to counter Democrats’ ‘ballot harvesting’ with his own

Oh. It's a fund. To which they can contribute.

“Our presidential campaign will launch our own Ballot Harvesting Fund in the states where the Left has been cheating the system. Please make a contribution to our brand new Ballot Harvesting Fund to harvest ballots in the states where we can, and beat the Democrats at their own game – for 1,500% impact,” the emailed request said.

Of course. Holy crap. Holy freakin' crap.

:rolleyes:

Looks like Orange Man Rad finally got the memo:

No more telling MAGA to vote in person on election day only.

That remarkable feeling underneath your feet is the World turning upside down on Lefty heads everywhere.

Game on, motherfuckers.

Oh, HELL yes!

Fight dirt with dirt!

Trump has a lot more folks on the ground, with a whole lot more resolve than the weenie sycophants of the Vegetable Ratatouille In Chief.

iu

Put 'em to WORK!

Last edited:
It was a serious question. Do you think Trump is telling his followers to cheat?
Ballot harvesting is legal in some states and illegal in others. Its up to the individual to decide whether or not he should be doing it in his particular state. I suspect that republicans are going to start pushing HARD on the ballot harvesting. Within a decade we are going to be harvesting ALL the ballots!!!!

Ballot harvesting is legal in some states and illegal in others. Its up to the individual to decide whether or not he should be doing it in his particular state. I suspect that republicans are going to start pushing HARD on the ballot harvesting. Within a decade we are going to be harvesting ALL the ballots!!!!
Irrelevant. Trump lost because he sucked. Democrats cheating was always just an excuse to get republicans in the states to suppress the vote.

Irrelevant. Trump lost because he sucked. Democrats cheating was always just an excuse to get republicans in the states to suppress the vote.

So, you just admitted that demoncrats cheated.

Time for us to be the no-holds-barred assholes that we are in your diseased little mind.

Time to start actually kicking ass.

This will be fun.

I only wish Trump would dump the pussy Republicans.

MAGA

Looks like Orange Man Rad finally got the memo:

That remarkable feeling underneath your feet is the World turning upside down on Lefty heads everywhere.

Game on, motherfuckers.

How the ballots were collected wasn't the problem. It's that Trump got less of them.

OK, if you Lefties aren't comprehending the significance of this, lemme spell it out for you:

I wouldn't have said this literally 20 minutes ago, but Donald Trump is about to be the President of the United States......AGAIN.

You take away the cheating? No one can beat him.

I hope you Leftards have derived as much joy as you possibly could from the Biden interlude.

Cuz it's back to MAGA next year.

Better prepare yourselves now, this is happening.
Actually, Trump will be torpedoed by his own party in 2024. Why do you think they are rolling out DeSatan as a credible alternative.

Unfortunately republicans don’t have enough funding in urban areas to compete, or the moral authority to change votes on elderly in handicap people like Democrats do

How the ballots were collected wasn't the problem. It's that Trump got less of them.

Actually, Trump will be torpedoed by his own party in 2024. Why do you think they are rolling out DeSatan as a credible alternative.

That's what I love about you people - you just never learn.

Which is going to make our victory that much more delicious.

What are you gonna say in January 2025 when Trump/Desantis are in the White House?

Spoiler Alert: They successfully broker an Alien/Earth Peace Accord.
Why would Trump choose a groomer for his VP?

Is George Santos making him do it?

Yep, after being dragged through the mud under false pretenses of Russian espionage, and with the entire Media/Deep State hammering him for his entire first term, he......wait for it......drumroll......got tens of millions more votes than he did in 2016.

Definitely hard proof of total suckdom right there.

All your media does is lie and gaslight.

Took you guys long enough to figure this out. I've only said several times on this forum to do exactly that. The California GOP figured it out after the blowout they received in 2018 and it's been working for them.

Desantis will be the nominee. Easy call. Time for newer, better people in the gop.

I'd be fine with that too.

It's nice to have a deep bench.

Meanwhile you got Kacklin' Heels Up Harris waiting in the wings, or Alfred E. Neumann.

Or you could stick with the current senile pervert.

Good luck!

Yep, after being dragged through the mud under false pretenses of Russian espionage, and with the entire Media/Deep State hammering him for his entire first term, he......wait for it......drumroll......got tens of millions more votes than he did in 2016.

Definitely hard proof of total suckdom right there.

All your media does is lie and gaslight.
Trump didn't have a problem he didn't bring on himself.

That's what I love about you people - you just never learn.

Which is going to make our victory that much more delicious.
Guy, you only have a finite number of MAGA voters... and about half the GOP is ready to go with DeSatan.

Here's what's going to happen. The GOP is going to do everything it can to keep Trump from getting the nomination.

Trump's ego, being so massive, will claim he was cheated and run as a third party candidate. He'll get about 15% of the vote.

Then hopefully, the GOP can start to heal itself.

Guy, you only have a finite number of MAGA voters... and about half the GOP is ready to go with DeSatan.

"Guy", your own fake news media put out a poll just last week in which Biden lost to both Trump AND DeSantis! (Interestingly he lost by a wider margin to Big T.)

And there was another fake news media poll that showed the vast majority of Democrats don't even want Joe to run again. I repeat: These were Democrats.

Meanwhile Donna Brazil (who famously stacked a debate between Bernie and Hillary by leaking the questions to camp Clinton) - said that if Joe doesn't run, get this: Kamala is a shoe in, and is actually much more popular than the polls show!

HA!

The truth is you can keep your rose colored glasses, but it won't change the fact that you're sleep walking into a political disaster.

And now even stubborn Trump has decided enough is enough, and it's time to fight fire with fire.

If I were a Democrat, I'd be very very scared right now.

Except I'd be too stupid to be, as you've proven here.

Forum List

Back