GAME CHANGER: Trump to counter Democrats’ ‘ballot harvesting’ with his own

Okay, I'll take the word of medical professionals over yours, Cleetus. I know it would kill you to give Biden credit for anything.

My wife is a medical professional(MD). She works with many others who do not agree with the assessment of many other medical professionals. They questioned the effects of the mRNA vaccines early on and what do you know, studies are not showing exactly what they predicted. Science and medicine is not immune to politics. The sooner you learn that, the better off you will be.

So many things wrong with that statement. So many.

Do tell.

Then you should only get back what you paid in.

Cool beans, but I likely won't. My wife and I both will have contributed the max to SS and Medicare. When we retire, there is a cap on our benefit because we are married. We are unlikely to get everything back that we paid into the system dollar for dollar unless we live well beyond the average age. If including interest we could have earned on that money, it isn't even close.

As I pointed out earlier, is the middle-income earners(45k/yr) and lower that are more likely to exceed their contributions. Us higher income folks, once again, are paying more than our "fair share", but you have been duped into believing quite the opposite.

No help at all. Congress isn't the NFL. And until they start doing physical tests to get rid of those Septuagenarians and Octogenarians who are just rubber stamps for their staffs, you really don't have any complaint about Fetterman.

The bigger point is that Democrat are so dedicated to their Party, they would vote for someone like Fetterman who was clearly not able to do the job. To a lesser extent, it is the same reason Democrats voted for Biden. Party above all. Brainwashed much?

What's plain silly is your terror you might accidently pick one up in a bar.

Not likely as I don't frequent bars nor am I on the hunt for a mate or a one-night stand.

Yet it seems every "plan" you guys come up with always seems to deny black people the vote.. now why is that?

What rules don't deny them the right to vote? It seems as though any restrictions whatsoever on voting only affects black people. Odd.

What you do is have a living wage and benefits and great vacations so you cut down on the turnover and they have the money to act like real people and go out for dinner and things lol like in every other modern country. Thanks to you people who base their politics on garbage propaganda, despite the fact that we are the richest country in the world easily we are the only developed country without a living wage health care for all day care paid parental leave cheap college and training great vacations and infrastructure and mainly taxing the rich again. Poor America. So we're 23rd in the world in happiness even with all this silly USA USA propaganda. And have the worst inequality and upward mobility and homelessness ever anywhere after 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich. Same story doesn't change

Leave and you quickly find out just how wrong you are. You have been completed brainwashed. The funny thing is that most of the countries you folks dotard over wouldn't even let you in do to strict immigration policies. Honestly, the ignorance and indulgence(spoiled nature) of the average Democrat in the US is off the charts.

Leave and you quickly find out just how wrong you are. You have been completed brainwashed. The funny thing is that most of the countries you folks dotard over wouldn't even let you in do to strict immigration policies. Honestly, the ignorance and indulgence(spoiled nature) of the average Democrat in the US is off the charts.

Wait I thought they were all being taken over by their immigrants!- and they have taken in a hell of a lot more Syrians Iranians Ukrainians then we have- they also don't have a GOP which obstructs a work ID card so we could get organized like those people have... All the people coming into the United states these days are from Nicaragua Venezuela and Cuba, all of which have had their economies totally destroyed by GOP LED sanctions. Maybe we should help Latin Americans like we're supposed to instead of this kind of crap based on Cold War garbage ideology.... And great job blocking all birth control of any kind in our foreign aid forever so we have 8 billion people in the world now. Great job, you are a *** **** catastrophe....

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
Never forget that we are Americans and love it here more than anywhere else, brainwashed functional moron. We just see how every other modern country is much fairer to their middle class and working class than the United states is. We are the only one with no living wage health care for all cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations paid parental leave daycare help, and mainly taxing the rich their fair share. It's only possible with brainwashed fools like you...

Meanwhile I have lived in France for a couple of years and Spain for a couple of years and England for a couple of years and visit often since I was two, I started out with an English accent but became a francophile when the bars closed at 10:30 and clubs were the thing. It's the English speaking people's savage capitalism and screw the rest you go along with....

• Funny
Never forget that we are Americans and love it here more than anywhere else, brainwashed functional moron. We just see how every other modern country is much fairer to their middle class and working class than the United states is. We are the only one with no living wage health care for all cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations paid parental leave daycare help, and mainly taxing the rich their fair share. It's only possible with brainwashed fools like you...

This is simply untrue, but you have likely been told so many time that it is, you believe it.

The U.S. stands head and shoulders above the rest of the world. More than half (56%) of Americans were high income by the global standard, living on more than $50 per day in 2011, the latest year that could be analyzed with the available data. Another 32% were upper-middle income. In other words, almost nine-in-ten Americans had a standard of living that was above the global middle-income standard. Only 7% of people in the U.S. were middle income, 3% were low income and 2% were poor.

Compare that with the rest of the world, where 13% of people globally could be considered middle income in 2011. Most people in the world were either low income (56%) or poor (15%), and relatively few were upper-middle income (9%) or high income (7%).

This means that many Americans who are poor by the U.S. standard would be middle income by the global standard, living on more than $10 per day. As it turns out, the $10 threshold is close to the median daily per capita income of U.S. households (officially) living in poverty: $11.45 in 2011, according to Pew Research estimates. In other words, more than half of Americans who are poor by U.S. government standards would be middle income when compared with the rest of the world. A fair share, however, would be either low income or poor, globally speaking.

Nonetheless, the majority of Americans are part of the global high-income population that resides almost exclusively in Europe and North America. These two regions accounted for 87% of the global high-income population in 2011 – only slightly less than in 2001, when their share stood at 91%. The rest of the world has a lot of catching up to do.

How Americans compare with the global middle class

This is simply untrue, but you have likely been told so many time that it is, you believe it.

The U.S. stands head and shoulders above the rest of the world. More than half (56%) of Americans were high income by the global standard, living on more than $50 per day in 2011, the latest year that could be analyzed with the available data. Another 32% were upper-middle income. In other words, almost nine-in-ten Americans had a standard of living that was above the global middle-income standard. Only 7% of people in the U.S. were middle income, 3% were low income and 2% were poor.

Compare that with the rest of the world, where 13% of people globally could be considered middle income in 2011. Most people in the world were either low income (56%) or poor (15%), and relatively few were upper-middle income (9%) or high income (7%).

This means that many Americans who are poor by the U.S. standard would be middle income by the global standard, living on more than $10 per day. As it turns out, the $10 threshold is close to the median daily per capita income of U.S. households (officially) living in poverty: $11.45 in 2011, according to Pew Research estimates. In other words, more than half of Americans who are poor by U.S. government standards would be middle income when compared with the rest of the world. A fair share, however, would be either low income or poor, globally speaking.

Nonetheless, the majority of Americans are part of the global high-income population that resides almost exclusively in Europe and North America. These two regions accounted for 87% of the global high-income population in 2011 – only slightly less than in 2001, when their share stood at 91%. The rest of the world has a lot of catching up to do.

How Americans compare with the global middle class
yes yes it is really important to compare us in the world's richest country to the poorest countries in the world. If you compare us to the other developed countries we are the biggest fools in the damn world thanks to GOP brainwashed functional morons. Yes we have the most bloated rich in the world, we also have the most poverty and homelessness in the modern world by far and ever in our history since 1900. Great job. And the world's worst inequality and upward mobility and homelessness will continue to get worse as long as we have reagan's giveaway to the rich tax rates. Wake up and smell the coffee and stop supporting the biggest lying greedy idiot scumbags the modern world has seen since the robber barons.

Last edited:
yes yes it is really important to compare us in the world's richest country to the poorest countries in the world. If you compare us to the other developed countries we are the biggest fools in the damn world thanks to GOP brainwashed functional morons. Yes we have the most bloated rich in the world, we also have the most poverty and homelessness in the modern world by far and ever in our history since 1900. Great job. And the world's worst inequality and upward mobility and homelessness will continue to get worse as long as we have reagan's giveaway to the rich tax rates. Wake up and smell the coffee and stop supporting the biggest lying greedy idiot scumbags the modern world has seen since the robber barons.

Where do you get this crap? The US is the land of opporutunity. Unlike many other countries, upward mobility is limitless. Lethargic losers don’t like that because they would rather do virtually nothing and still be in the middle class, but having to actually work is the price you have to pay for the opportunity to make it big.

My wife is a medical professional(MD). She works with many others who do not agree with the assessment of many other medical professionals. They questioned the effects of the mRNA vaccines early on and what do you know, studies are not showing exactly what they predicted. Science and medicine is not immune to politics. The sooner you learn that, the better off you will be.

I'm sure you have cranks in all walks of life. I once took a class with a guy who taught Six Sigma Green Belt, and I thought he sounded smart until how he started talking about how Carbon-14 dating wasn't accurate and Dinosaurs and Humans co-existed.

As I pointed out earlier, is the middle-income earners(45k/yr) and lower that are more likely to exceed their contributions. Us higher income folks, once again, are paying more than our "fair share", but you have been duped into believing quite the opposite.

Uh, 45K a year is fucking poor, dude. I couldn't pay my mortgage on 45K a year.

The bigger point is that Democrat are so dedicated to their Party, they would vote for someone like Fetterman who was clearly not able to do the job. To a lesser extent, it is the same reason Democrats voted for Biden. Party above all. Brainwashed much?

Who says he isn't able to do the job. He checked in for treatment of depression. 18% of the country suffers from depression disorders, and most of them still go to work every day.

Not likely as I don't frequent bars nor am I on the hunt for a mate or a one-night stand.

Yes, because we all know Republicans never stray from their marriages...

What rules don't deny them the right to vote? It seems as though any restrictions whatsoever on voting only affects black people. Odd.
Yeah, you mean like literacy tests and poll taxes were fairly applied across the board, too, right? Come on, get real. We both know how this is going to play out. They'll only check the black folks for ID, and question them if anything looks out of place, while white people will be shushed through with, "Hey, Billy Bob, how is it going?"

This isn't about voter integrity, it's about keeping "Those people" from voting.

I'm sure you have cranks in all walks of life. I once took a class with a guy who taught Six Sigma Green Belt, and I thought he sounded smart until how he started talking about how Carbon-14 dating wasn't accurate and Dinosaurs and Humans co-existed.

So my wife is not a physician? Ok, whatever. I don’t really care what you believe.

Uh, 45K a year is fucking poor, dude. I couldn't pay my mortgage on 45K a year.

Yeah, it is, that is kind of the point. Those making up to 45-50k are getting back a little more than they put into SS on average. That descrepency diminishes as income increases and increases as income decreases. What don’t you understand?

Who says he isn't able to do the job. He checked in for treatment of depression. 18% of the country suffers from depression disorders, and most of them still go to work every day.

The man requires a teleprompter because he can’t comprehend verbal speech. Did you see the debates? He has a problem and certainly should’t be a US Senator. I am not making fun of him, just stating a reality.

Yes, because we all know Republicans never stray from their marriages...

Some do, this one doesn’t.

Yeah, you mean like literacy tests and poll taxes were fairly applied across the board, too, right? Come on, get real. We both know how this is going to play out. They'll only check the black folks for ID, and question them if anything looks out of place, while white people will be shushed through with, "Hey, Billy Bob, how is it going?"

This isn't about voter integrity, it's about keeping "Those people" from voting

Right, everybody is out to get black people. If a black person doesn’t get hired, it is because they are black, if a person’s wage is lower, it is because they are black, yadda, yadda, yadda. You need to step away from the race baiting stuff. It has completely consumed your every thought.

So my wife is not a physician? Ok, whatever. I don’t really care what you believe.
I'm probably going to hell for this.. Medical Professionals in Jesusland.

1677199288004.jpeg

Yeah, it is, that is kind of the point. Those making up to 45-50k are getting back a little more than they put into SS on average. That descrepency diminishes as income increases and increases as income decreases. What don’t you understand?
You really aren't good at math, are you?

A person making 50K is putting in 3000 a year (6% of his salary). Assuming he works 40 years, that comes out to $120,000 a year. Your average monthly benefit is $1779 a month. In short, you'll get everything you paid in back in 67 months. (Obviously, what you paid in, not what your employer paid in.)

The man requires a teleprompter because he can’t comprehend verbal speech. Did you see the debates? He has a problem and certainly should’t be a US Senator. I am not making fun of him, just stating a reality.

As I recall, after Rush Limbaugh lost his hearing to all the drugs he was taking, before he got the coclear implant, he was having his aides type in caller's comments so he could respond to them. Funny, I didn't hear you complain about that.

Or that he was taking all those drugs and didn't go to jail.

Some do, this one doesn’t.

Okay, if you say so.

Right, everybody is out to get black people. If a black person doesn’t get hired, it is because they are black, if a person’s wage is lower, it is because they are black, yadda, yadda, yadda. You need to step away from the race baiting stuff. It has completely consumed your every thought.
Not at all. Recognizing realities is hardly baiting.

Where do you get this crap? The US is the land of opporutunity. Unlike many other countries, upward mobility is limitless. Lethargic losers don’t like that because they would rather do virtually nothing and still be in the middle class, but having to actually work is the price you have to pay for the opportunity to make it big.
Every other modern country has cheap college and training and a living wage. So of course we're going to hell in comparison under the give away to the rich GOP tax rates of the last 40 years

• Disagree

Forum List

Back