GAME CHANGER: Trump to counter Democrats’ ‘ballot harvesting’ with his own

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Looks like Orange Man Rad finally got the memo:

No more telling MAGA to vote in person on election day only.

That remarkable feeling underneath your feet is the World turning upside down on Lefty heads everywhere.

Game on, motherfuckers.

OK, if you Lefties aren't comprehending the significance of this, lemme spell it out for you:

I wouldn't have said this literally 20 minutes ago, but Donald Trump is about to be the President of the United States......AGAIN.

You take away the cheating? No one can beat him.

I hope you Leftards have derived as much joy as you possibly could from the Biden interlude.

Cuz it's back to MAGA next year.

Better prepare yourselves now, this is happening.

This was bound to happen if there was nothing done to stop the left from cheating in our elections.

Love your posts, but in this particular case, I adamantly disagree.

One of the great Trumpster's few (but consequential) flaws is he tends to be a tad stubborn. At times. So I hear.

The fact that a 76 year old Donald Trump has literally done an absolute 180 on the mechanics of elections is a death knell for the Democrat Party. I don't think anyone - on either side - can truly appreciate just how impactful this is about to become.

If you're a Democrat, this is nightmare incarnate - distilled from the most potent of fears.

They're about to get another four years of President Trump.

I truly fear for their sanity.

Just kiddin'. ;)

What the hell happened to the Democrats? I feel like an orphan they abandoned they just kicked to the curb. without explanation, flipped me the bird, said excuse me, and went all batshit crazy and made ME the bad guy in this insane passion play they just pulled out of their ass. What the hell, guys? Put a freeking fork in them, they are done.

What the hell happened to the Democrats? I feel like an orphan they abandoned they just kicked to the curb. without explanation, flipped me the bird, said excuse and went all batshit crazy and made ME the bad guy in this insane passion play they just pulled out of their ass. What the hell, guys? Freeking fork in them, they are done.

I know the feeling.

But now?

We become their most potent, intractable enemies. ;)

Are you for real?
You know the answer to that, unfortunately. This is the alternate universe. Not only do they believe everything they're told there, but now they create their own fantasies.

And the world has seen this before: Convince the rubes that they have been cheated, giving them an "excuse" to cheat back.

It sure does seem that this will get a lot worse before it gets any better.

Forum List

Back