GAME CHANGER: Trump to counter Democrats’ ‘ballot harvesting’ with his own

You know damned well that blacks are more likely to be incarcerated, and less likely to be able to settle court costs. This was the most blatant voter suppression scheme in history, and DeSatan did it out in the open.

Again, only 66% of eligible voters vote... We really want MORE people voting, not less.

You guys have been making this voter fraud claim since 2000, and every year, you have an investigation, and every year, you only come up with a few isolated cases of good faith mistakes, at best. Nobody is out there trying to steal your vote.

What they are doing is voting when you make it easier for them to do so, and when the GOP does crazy stuff like screw up a pandemic response or try to turn half the country into unwilling breeding machines.

But we both know that isn't the goal here. The goal is to keep "those people" from voting.

It isn't about the tax codes. It's about rolling back worker's rights, busting unions, tort reform. You look at the three groups that the right wing really, really hates- Unions, Lawyers and Government Officials. Anyone who might make the playing field between the working class and the investor class more even.

When did we have that? The closest was the first two years of Obama, where we had a filibuster proof majority in the Senate on paper, but in reality, we had Joe Lieberjew (D-Israel) pretty much doing what Manchin does now, blocking any real progress. Which is why instead of a Public Option, we ended up with ACA, which was really RomneyCare writ large. Lieberjew was fine with the taxpayers subsidizing universal health care in the Zionist Entity, just not for America.

Then we prosecute them for income tax evasion. Also, where are they going to go, most of the rest of the industrialized world makes the rich pay their fair share. It's why you almost never hear of Japanese or German billionaires.

No reason why they should. Which doesn't mean that we shouldn't MAKE them pay their fair share. Certainly better than borrowing money forever and ever.

What is rich in your mind and what is their fair share?

Which still have to be verified by being linked to a registered voter.

Sweet evil Jesus, man, The Census Bureau has been operating this way for decades. Yet no one is claiming Census fraud. (In fact, 30% of Census questionaires never get mailed back in, which is why they have to send out enumerators.) The IRS operates this way. We expect people to mail their tax returns back in and millions of people do. Yet not only do we not hear your side whining about "Tax Fraud", you actually shit yourselves when Biden wants to hire more employees to process the ones we get properly.

So please don't tell me that you making voters jump through hoops to vote is about "Voter fraud", it's about keeping "those people" from voting.

It is the gullible, ignorant white folks like yourself that I am more concerned about casting a vote and presumably you have an ID and can catch a ride.

But the government ALREADY does that with tax forms and census forms! And it works out just fine. Taxes get paid, people get counted.

~50% of Americans don’t pay taxes. What percentage of those do you think are Democrats? LOL..you don’t want to know.

That doesn’t mean he did it for the purpose of suppressing anyone’s vote. You know, some people just believe felons and ex felons don’t have the right to vote. That doesn’t mean his intentions are racially based, though the left loves for people to think that.

Oh, that's EXACTLY what the goal was. Projections show that when the right to vote was returned to felons, it would advantage the Democrats, which is why he and the legislature pulled the shit they pulled.

So, there’s no reason to make sure the system is buttoned up? Also, how do we know if it’s only a small amount of illegal voting? With a lot of the lax voter registration procedures that states have, how do we know for sure it’s not more than what is reported? If an illegal shows up in California, and gets a drivers license, then, by mistake, gets swept up in the automatic motor voter registration, he shows up to the polls as a valid legal voter. He doesn’t get counted in the fraudulent voter totals in that case. Now, I can’t say for sure that happens, but we can’t also rule it out.

We can't rule out UFO's and Unicorns, but the possibility isn't a good reason to make policy.

We know it's small numbers because it's been invesigated several times, and they keep coming up with the same answer... it's very rare, if it happens at all, and it's usually a good faith mistake, like an immigrant who has been here for decades thinking he can vote.

The problem is, you want to purge millions of people from the rolls to catch a few hundred fraudulant voters. Which is what Jeb Bush did in Florida in the late 1990's.

No, we don’t know that. You think that, but voter ID is about making sure every vote is a legal vote.
No, it's about keeping the Darkies from voting. Stop lying
What workers right me are they trying to roll back?

As far as unions go, there are those who believe unions do more harm than good.
Yes, and those people shouldn't be allowed outside the house with out their helmets.
We had a middle class thanks to Unions.
And as unions have declined, so has the middle class. Funny how that works.

And yes, the right does generally dislike government officials…and an over bloated government in general.
Of course you do, that's what the Koch brothers told you to do. Then you whine that you have to evacuate your shit-kicking little town because of a train derailment because Trump rolled back the safety requirements for railroads.

Yes, the first 2 years of Obama. Are you saying that Pelosi couldn’t have put the screws to Lieberman? Also, more recently, Biden passed 15% minimum corporate tax…without any republican votes. Why didn’t he go for 40%? Make them corporations pay up!

Pelosi couldn't put the screws to Lieberjew, She's in the House, he was in the Senate.

Biden was able to get that tax increase by using the reconciliation process, which only requires a simple majority. But thanks to Lieberjew, we got stuck with RomneyCare National instead of Single Payer.

Careful, your anti semitism is showing…
Not at all. Lieberman was more concerned with AIPAC than America. He was the only Democrat who thought the Iraq War was still a good idea when it was clear it wasn't.

Ahh, so pay up or go to prison? I’m sure there is some country out there that would give them a break to have them move there. Beyond that , they can downsize and produce less product to lower profits to be under the margin. If you are going to tax them extra heavy for profits above a certain point, at some post it becomes more financially sound to just produce less, rather than just give all the extra money to the government.
Okay, let me know when you find that country, because the rest of the industrialized democracies make the rich pay their fair share. I guess they could move to a third world country, and watch their kids get kidnapped for ransom.

Absolutely they should! All these leftists who say the rich don’t pay their fair share, the rich among them should be giving substantial portions of their wealth to the government. If they support a 90% tax above x million, then they should be already doing it. But they don’t, and the billionaires tax will never pass, because lefty rich people like to keep their money too….

You keep telling yourself that. You seem awfully concerned about Billionaires, will the poor darlings have enough to buy Dressage horsies.

No, it’s not. And several states have lax voter registration requirements, and some states have motor voter, and illegals can get a drivers license. So, you believe that ineligible people don’t slip through the cracks? You think california is going to police those that do?

Yes, I am saying that voter Fraud is a Right Wing Fever Dream because they can't imagine why most people won't vote for their crazy ideas.

yeah, and people cheat on their taxes and lie on the census too!

The difference is, you cheat on your taxes, it only affects you, you vote illegally, it affects everyone.
Actually, cheating our taxes does effect everyone, because we don't have the funds to pay for needed services. That's why we need more IRS agents. But here's the thing, we send tax forms out and we get them back by mail, and we've done it that way for decades. Mail works just fine.

No, it would not be selectively enforced. That is your inner racist talking to you again. Like I said, simply require a scanned copy of ID for EVERYBODY that votes. Problem solved, eccept in your wee little mind, you believe that it is black people that are unable to get IDs, not us poor “white trash” white folks. We somehow manage to cobble together enough money together to get an ID and hitch a ride to a voting station, since most of us don’t have access to mass transit out in the sticks.

Uh, we all know that this will be selectively enforced. Just like when they purged voter rolls in Florida and Georgia, they removed mostly people of color.
You people simply cannot be trusted.

No, Capitalism doesn’t work as well for losers. It works extremely well for those of us who don’t have a chip on our shoulder and spend more time working than complaining.

Uh, Cleetus, 40% of the population controls less than 1% of the wealth in this country. Capitalism is a shit sandwich for them. They make less than $45,000 a year. A lot of them need government assistance to get by. Sadly, that includes a lot of the dumb white trash who vote Republican, but they think their disability check isn't welfare like the Darkies are getting (Yes, I'm looking at you Ray From Cleveland )

The next 20% controls less than 4% of the wealth. They make 45K to 78K a year. Which means they are getting by paycheck to paycheck, hopefully able to make the rent and put food on the table, but that's about it. Capitalism is a shit sandwich for them, too.

I probably fall into the second from top Quintile starting at $85,000. Which means that I live reasonably well. I have money in the bank and own my own property. But I know damned well that a bad divorce settlement or a major illness could wipe me out. So let's say for the fourth quintile, Capitalism is a shit sandwich with just enough mayo to make it palatable.

There is proof, but we don’t have the resources to prove mass fraud by investigating every blue haired hippy that may have illegally rounded up votes around the poor blue areas of these swing states. Good strategy by the Democrats to spread the cheating in mass amongst its followers instead of just lump sum dumps.

Except every ballot collected by those hippies has to be matched to a name on the voter rolls, with a valid signature. And if we started validating those votes when they are turned in rather than election night, this wouldn't be an issue. Not that it's an issue now, except we have to wait a week for complete tabluations, which isn't a big deal.

It just so happened that the states where they had these problems were blue, despite the vast majority of the states in the country being red? Yeah, that is a statistical improbability to say the least.

Uh, if we are talking about the Census, it sounds like they had problems in all the states. The 2020 Census was a clusterfuck, just like everything else Trump touched. The problem with Trump is that the big Clusterfucks (Covid, Riots, Recession) blotted out the little Clusterfucks (The Census the Doha Accords, railroad regulation rollbacks) so we got a delayed response on those.

It is the gullible, ignorant white folks like yourself that I am more concerned about casting a vote and presumably you have an ID and can catch a ride.

Gullible if voting Republican when they keep fucking it up.
Trump fucked it up.
Dubya Fucked it up
Bush Sr. Fucked it up
Ford and Nixon Fucked it up.

I mean, I can see why you guys worship Reagan, he's the only one who left office with a little dignity.

~50% of Americans don’t pay taxes. What percentage of those do you think are Democrats? LOL..you don’t want to know.

Everyone still has to file a tax form.

And, no, everyone is paying taxes, directly or indirectly.

M
i think 6 states only have absentee ballot voting, 3 other states are getting ready to institute the same.

there is no means to vote in all those states, but by mail. one of those states has voted only by mail, for over 21 years, and has worked out all the kinks and put in all the security measures where fraud is not an issue, at all.

one key to it all by mail, is clean voter rolls, and tracking of ballots with voter on line visibility as well, from what i understand in some of the most developed states with this system...

mass mailing is done and can be done, and done safely.

but i am not suggesting every state does this or make it a federal law as such.

each state knows what is best for them.... (if only they were not partisans)

but for my State, especially for our citizens who live rural, like us....it is hard to make it to the polling place on election day....many here work 40 miles each way, and with inclement weather that could take 2 hours each way... people also work two or three part time jobs, to make a living.... our real estate agent that we used to find our cottage, also worked for a sign shop as a customer service rep for Maine, Massachusetts and New Hampshire, and also in the summer, he had a small construction business.

what i am trying to say is that each state has their own needs and situations where they have determined like Maine, with only 1.3 million people in the largest state in New England.... setting up no excuse absentee/mail in voting as one means to vote, makes sense.

we still have to request a ballot, if we want one.... everyone knows everyone, there are only 750 people in my voting district, the town office, where ballots are mailed from, would think i had recently died, if i had not requested an absentee ballot..... no one is gonna steal my vote or pretend to be me, and get away with it....

and populated cities would need other additional safety measures....than small town maine.

I understand. Absentee ballot with reason is fine. I’m not suggesting things like that be taken away, and I understand that only a limited number of states do it, but in then last election cycle, a lot of dems were talking about having nationwide mail in balloting. That’s what I’m concerned about.

Let’s put it like this, if they could find a way to make voting easier, and if mail in balloting was a way to do that, IF they could guarantee 100%, that all of those 200 million (whatever number) ballots would get into the hands of their intended recipients and that those recipients were all legally eligible to vote, and they could guarantee that none of those ballots would make it into the hands of people that are not eligible to vote, either by mistake, by fraud, or by mail theft…then I’d be on board 100% with mail in balloting.

Projections show that when the right to vote was returned to felons, it would advantage the Democrats

Imagine that. I mean Democrats being so moral and all, I can't imagine that the majority of people who have committed felonies would vote for them. You and many other, presumably non-felons, continue to vote for the party of felons. It really isn't too bright to put it mildly.

The problem is, you want to purge millions of people from the rolls to catch a few hundred fraudulant voters. Which is what Jeb Bush did in Florida in the late 1990's.

No, you want to keep the rules that were implemented just 3 short years ago because it worked out in the favor of the Democrats.

No, it's about keeping the Darkies from voting. Stop lying

Nope, but your inner racist is difficult to control.

Yes, and those people shouldn't be allowed outside the house with out their helmets.
We had a middle class thanks to Unions.
And as unions have declined, so has the middle class. Funny how that works.

Unions did have a place at one time. They no longer have a place.

Of course you do, that's what the Koch brothers told you to do. Then you whine that you have to evacuate your shit-kicking little town because of a train derailment because Trump rolled back the safety requirements for railroads.

Ah, so now the train derailment is Trump's fault, not Biden nor his incompetent Secretary of Transportation.

Biden was able to get that tax increase by using the reconciliation process, which only requires a simple majority. But thanks to Lieberjew, we got stuck with RomneyCare National instead of Single Payer.

Thank God. Single payers would be a complete and utter disaster. Imagine guys like Fauci making all your healthcare decisions. Don't be so naive.

Okay, let me know when you find that country, because the rest of the industrialized democracies make the rich pay their fair share.

You keep telling yourself that. You seem awfully concerned about Billionaires, will the poor darlings have enough to buy Dressage horsies.

Envy and inner racist again.

Yes, I am saying that voter Fraud is a Right Wing Fever Dream because they can't imagine why most people won't vote for their crazy ideas.

We can imagine exactly why many people vote for the left. They are ignorant, gullible and/or just stupid. We aren't trying to prevent stupid, less successful people from voting. If we did have a test before voting, which I am not advocating, Democrats would be in a WORLD of trouble. That in itself should tell you all you need to know about the majority of your voting base. Before you say it, I am NOT referring to any particular race of people, just Democrats in general.

Uh, we all know that this will be selectively enforced. Just like when they purged voter rolls in Florida and Georgia, they removed mostly people of color.
You people simply cannot be trusted.

Blue-haired, heavily pierced teenagers can be trusted to collect ballots from low income areas without coercion? Yeah, ok.

Uh, Cleetus, 40% of the population controls less than 1% of the wealth in this country. Capitalism is a shit sandwich for them. They make less than $45,000 a year. A lot of them need government assistance to get by. Sadly, that includes a lot of the dumb white trash who vote Republican, but they think their disability check isn't welfare like the Darkies are getting (Yes, I'm looking at you @Ray From Cleveland )

The next 20% controls less than 4% of the wealth. They make 45K to 78K a year. Which means they are getting by paycheck to paycheck, hopefully able to make the rent and put food on the table, but that's about it. Capitalism is a shit sandwich for them, too.

I probably fall into the second from top Quintile starting at $85,000. Which means that I live reasonably well. I have money in the bank and own my own property. But I know damned well that a bad divorce settlement or a major illness could wipe me out. So let's say for the fourth quintile, Capitalism is a shit sandwich with just enough mayo to make it palatable.

Frankly, I don't care. I am not envious. I and my family make a lot more than you, but there are certainly many families that make much more than we do. Good for them. There is nothing preventing me from going out and making more money if I don't believe I have enough. I don't need to steal it from them.

You are your ilk are the kids on the team that consistently make excuses and claim the refs are the problem and it just isn't fair. You are the whiney 8 year olds that coaches must deal with on a daily basis. Your ilk expects the adults to come down to your level and act like the children that you are. Sadly, it may work, but then we are done. Children(and felons) running the country is not a recipe for success.

Except every ballot collected by those hippies has to be matched to a name on the voter rolls, with a valid signature. And if we started validating those votes when they are turned in rather than election night, this wouldn't be an issue. Not that it's an issue now, except we have to wait a week for complete tabluations, which isn't a big deal.

Yes, they do. This does not prevent coercion. "Hey, I need you to check this box and sign here. You don't want to? How about I give you $5? Will that work?" Yeah, I am sure that doesn't go on. No matter, even the potential of this happening can be avoided by in-person voting and ID requirements. Democrats want no part of that idea.

Uh, if we are talking about the Census, it sounds like they had problems in all the states. The 2020 Census was a clusterfuck, just like everything else Trump touched. The problem with Trump is that the big Clusterfucks (Covid, Riots, Recession) blotted out the little Clusterfucks (The Census the Doha Accords, railroad regulation rollbacks) so we got a delayed response on those.

Random screw-ups are one thing. When the "screw-ups" overwhelmingly benefit one side over the other and are statistically improbable, a reasonable person comes to the conclusion that it was not just a "screw-up" but rather intentional. I sure hope you are never on a jury. Your inner racist and your utter devotion to your ideals would set free any minority defendant, no matter how guilty...likely with a reparations check in their pocket.

I mean, I can see why you guys worship Reagan, he's the only one who left office with a little dignity.

Our country was doing very well pre-COVID under Trump. COVID took the world by storm. Biden is the worst president in my lifetime(and yours) and it isn't close. Carter was horrible, but at least he was a good guy.

And, no, everyone is paying taxes, directly or indirectly.

We are talking about federal income tax. You know that.

...... investigating every blue haired hippy that may have illegally rounded up votes around the poor blue areas of these swing states.
I would need a little more clarification with that observation by poster 'DBA'.
I mean by that, if that 'blue-haired hippy' was collecting valid ballots from legitimate voter citizens who wouldn't for some reason get to the polls on Election Day...and that aging hipster delivers them to the proper precincts' polling station.....well, where's the harm in that?

(presuming it is not "illegal" in that state to gather and turn-in to proper authorities the ballot of another.)
No harm. No foul.
------------------------------------------------------------------
It is the gullible, ignorant white folks like yourself that I am more concerned about casting a vote
So, is the good poster DBA, suggesting that America's qualified citizens who happen to be gullible, or ignorant, or white, or all three of those, should not be able to vote in America?
Just who does he want to be eligible to vote in his version of America?

---------------------------------------------------------------
Except every ballot collected by those hippies has to be matched to a name on the voter rolls, with a valid signature.

For the win!

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Imagine that. I mean Democrats being so moral and all, I can't imagine that the majority of people who have committed felonies would vote for them. You and many other, presumably non-felons, continue to vote for the party of felons. It really isn't too bright to put it mildly.

Now what's stupid is having a for-profit incarceration system that has 2 million people in prison, 7 million on probation or parole, and 100 million with police records.

We lock up more people than Communist China, which has five times as many people as we do.

The problem with such a system is that people carry around a mistake with them for the rest of their lives, particularly if they are minorities. So not surprising that these people will vote for the people who want to make it better than the people who brought us this mess to start with.

No, you want to keep the rules that were implemented just 3 short years ago because it worked out in the favor of the Democrats.

They also resulted in higher voter participation. Can't see that as a bad thing.

Nope, but your inner racist is difficult to control.

Rich people who don't pay their fair share are a race now?

Unions did have a place at one time. They no longer have a place.

Actually they are needed for the same reason they've always been needed... The capitalists are too fucking greedy and some bosses will abuse their positions.

Ah, so now the train derailment is Trump's fault, not Biden nor his incompetent Secretary of Transportation.

Um, yeah, Trump was the guy who rolled back the safety regulations that Obama put into place, after the railroads donated millions to the GOP.

Thank God. Single payers would be a complete and utter disaster. Imagine guys like Fauci making all your healthcare decisions. Don't be so naive.

Single payer works just fine in the rest of the industrialized world, where they live longer, have lower infant mortality rates, and spend half per capita what we do. No insurance execs making nine-figure salaries for denying coverage and doctors who are doctors because they actually want to help people. Scary.

We can imagine exactly why many people vote for the left. They are ignorant, gullible and/or just stupid. We aren't trying to prevent stupid, less successful people from voting. If we did have a test before voting, which I am not advocating, Democrats would be in a WORLD of trouble. That in itself should tell you all you need to know about the majority of your voting base. Before you say it, I am NOT referring to any particular race of people, just Democrats in general.

Actually, the most ignorant people I know are on the right. They believe there is this invisible man in the sky who cares what kind of sex they are having. Clearly the sign of lower intellect.

Blue-haired, heavily pierced teenagers can be trusted to collect ballots from low income areas without coercion? Yeah, ok.

Uh, low income areas don't need coercion. They know the Republicans are the fucking enemy.

Frankly, I don't care. I am not envious. I and my family make a lot more than you, but there are certainly many families that make much more than we do. Good for them. There is nothing preventing me from going out and making more money if I don't believe I have enough. I don't need to steal it from them.

Your not envious, but you constantly brag about how much money you personally make. Got it. I'm sure you have a 12 inch dick and a sports car as well.

You are your ilk are the kids on the team that consistently make excuses and claim the refs are the problem and it just isn't fair. You are the whiney 8 year olds that coaches must deal with on a daily basis. Your ilk expects the adults to come down to your level and act like the children that you are. Sadly, it may work, but then we are done. Children(and felons) running the country is not a recipe for success.

Poor Cleetus, he's afraid that they advantage to getting rich will go away before he gets there.

Yes, they do. This does not prevent coercion. "Hey, I need you to check this box and sign here. You don't want to? How about I give you $5? Will that work?" Yeah, I am sure that doesn't go on. No matter, even the potential of this happening can be avoided by in-person voting and ID requirements. Democrats want no part of that idea.

Because we know you guys will use it for voter suppression. You simply can't be trusted.

Random screw-ups are one thing. When the "screw-ups" overwhelmingly benefit one side over the other and are statistically improbable, a reasonable person comes to the conclusion that it was not just a "screw-up" but rather intentional. I sure hope you are never on a jury. Your inner racist and your utter devotion to your ideals would set free any minority defendant, no matter how guilty...likely with a reparations check in their pocket.

Works for me, but we were talking about the flawed census that Trump was in charge of, weren't we? The mostly poorly conducted census in years

Our country was doing very well pre-COVID under Trump. COVID took the world by storm. Biden is the worst president in my lifetime(and yours) and it isn't close. Carter was horrible, but at least he was a good guy.

well, no it wasn't. But saying that is like saying "The Titanic was making excellent time until it hit the iceberg". Point was, it hit the iceberg, and Trump was at the helm.

We are talking about federal income tax. You know that.
You said taxes. You didn't say "Federal taxes" or even Income taxes.

Even if someone is making so little that he pays no income tax, he's still paying witholding taxes.

No one cares in your Rumpian Minority-Opinion universe.

Vast legions of non-Rumpian voters ( REAL Republicans, Democrats, Independents and Reagan-Democrats ) care VERY DEEPLY.

If, by some chance, Rump actually GETS the GOP nomination again, then the GOP is going to lose again in 2024. Guaranteed.

It will be bad for the Republic to suffer through another four years of Idiot Democrat governance but at least we'll still have a Republic at the end of those four years.

So you go right ahead and nominate your modern-day Benedict Arnold again and SEE what happens... don't say the rest of the world didn't warn you.
You dumb fucking asswipe, you don't even know who you're talking to.

What part of "I am not a Republican" escapes your pea sized brain?

I don't give a rat's ass about your partisan gladiator match. I hope you kill each other off. A pox on both your houses

You dumb fucking asswipe, you don't even know who you're talking to. What part of "I am not a Republican" escapes your pea sized brain?
Like I give two $hits who-or-what you are... you vomit-up Rumpian -like posts, you end-up being associated with them. Now... go bother somebody else, pi$$ant.

So not surprising that these people will vote for the people who want to make it better than the people who brought us this mess to start with.

Yeah we know, most felons were just at the wrong place at the wrong time or just made a small boo-boo. Again, it is important to note that these honest mistakes and misguidings are more often perpetrated by those who would vote for Democrats.

They also resulted in higher voter participation. Can't see that as a bad thing.

It is not a bad thing, in an of itself. It is a bad thing if the collection of the actual vote is not monitored. Bus them in to the voting station if you want. I don’t are as long as they bring their ID with them.

Rich people who don't pay their fair share are a race now?

Again, the ridiculous ”pay their fair share” talking point again. We pay more than you make. How is that for a “fair share”.

Actually they are needed for the same reason they've always been needed... The capitalists are too fucking greedy and some bosses will abuse their positions.

Uh huh. Yep, you poor little ditch-diggers have excuses for everything. Nobody said we need to eliminate all labor laws, just that we don’t need mobster/corrupt led Unions running the show.

Um, yeah, Trump was the guy who rolled back the safety regulations that Obama put into place, after the railroads donated millions to the GOP.

Cool story, except these derailments don’t have anythning to do with that. Also, why didn’t your man reverse the regulations in the last 2 years by EO? Even if they couldn’t have resolved the problem, at least it would have shown that he recognized there was one. There wasn’t and he didn’t.

Single payer works just fine in the rest of the industrialized world, where they live longer, have lower infant mortality rates, and spend half per capita what we do. No insurance execs making nine-figure salaries for denying coverage and doctors who are doctors because they actually want to help people. Scary.

No, it doesn’t. You are a gullible, indoctrinated fool.

Actually, the most ignorant people I know are on the right. They believe there is this invisible man in the sky who cares what kind of sex they are having. Clearly the sign of lower intellect.

Ok, sure, meanwhile in the real world, us more ignorant folks give you jobs and make the money.

Uh, low income areas don't need coercion. They know the Republicans are the fucking enemy

Right, exactly where they are where they are. They have been told that Santa Clause wears a blue suit with a big “D” on it and it is true. They don’t have to pay for the gifts, so cool with them. It is the non-poor that vote for the same Santa Clause characters that are astounding dumb.

Your not envious, but you constantly brag about how much money you personally make. Got it. I'm sure you have a 12 inch dick and a sports car as well.

I am not envious. You won’t find a post thats shows that I am. Just like your fetish for Chinese women, I don’t care about your fetish for well endowed men driving sports cars.

before he gets there.

By your standards, I am there. Heck, by your standards, most successful people are there. Work harder and you can make it too.

Because we know you guys will use it for voter suppression. You simply can't be trusted.

We know you cheat. So lets just fix both problems. Much less cheating and no voter supresssion. Show up at the poll with an ID. We can give people IDs for free.

was in charge of, weren't we? The mostly poorly conducted census in years

He can’t control all the corruption, much like he couldn’t control the FBI.

well, no it wasn't. But saying that is like saying "The Titanic was making excellent time until it hit the iceberg". Point was, it hit the iceberg, and Trump was at the helm

There was no iceberg other than COVID. That iceberg was unavoidable. Every ship in the world hit the same COVID iceberg.

If you weren’t doing well during the Trump years pre-COVID, you were spending too much time on the sofa.

Yeah we know, most felons were just at the wrong place at the wrong time or just made a small boo-boo. Again, it is important to note that these honest mistakes and misguidings are more often perpetrated by those who would vote for Democrats.

Nope. Most felons just had the bad luck of being poor and ground up in the Prison/Industrial Complex.

So a poor drug abuser gets prison, and Rush Limbaugh's fat ass gets a plea deal and rehab.
Felicity Huffman spends 11 days at a Club Fed for massive fraud to get her daughter into college, while a poor black woman who lied about her address to get her kid into a safer school gets five years.

When our system executes a rich white person for a crime, THEN you can get back to me about who was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

It is not a bad thing, in an of itself. It is a bad thing if the collection of the actual vote is not monitored. Bus them in to the voting station if you want. I don’t are as long as they bring their ID with them.

But it is monitored. Every vote collected is matched to a name on the voter rolls, and the signature is checked. Done.

We collect tax information by mail, there's no reason why we can't vote by mail. We have private companies that process and file taxes (H&R Block). We send out enumerators for the Census to collect census information for people who didn't return their forms.

Again, the ridiculous ”pay their fair share” talking point again. We pay more than you make. How is that for a “fair share”.

Nobody believes you make decent money, Cleetus. You live in the poorest part of the country. The rich aren't paying enough. The working class is paying too much.

Uh huh. Yep, you poor little ditch-diggers have excuses for everything. Nobody said we need to eliminate all labor laws, just that we don’t need mobster/corrupt led Unions running the show.

Yup, how dare that ditch digger, who works harder than you or I ever will, actually expect to get a fair payment for his labor!

Cool story, except these derailments don’t have anythning to do with that. Also, why didn’t your man reverse the regulations in the last 2 years by EO? Even if they couldn’t have resolved the problem, at least it would have shown that he recognized there was one. There wasn’t and he didn’t.

You mean why didn't he fix the little things Trump fucked up while he was busy fixing the big things Trump fucked up? Are you fucking serious?

No, it doesn’t. You are a gullible, indoctrinated fool.

Ok, sure, meanwhile in the real world, us more ignorant folks give you jobs and make the money.

Uh, no, guy. I have a job because there is consumer demand and I have the skills to fill that demand. In fact, my current job, I was specifically headhunted for my skill set.

Right, exactly where they are where they are. They have been told that Santa Clause wears a blue suit with a big “D” on it and it is true. They don’t have to pay for the gifts, so cool with them. It is the non-poor that vote for the same Santa Clause characters that are astounding dumb.

No, the astoundingly dumb ones are the ones who collect their checks the GOP would take away from them, and keep voting GOP. The Government spends FAR more on middle class entitlements like Social Security and Medicare than it spends on poverty relief. So you all mutter about big government, and you keep taking your share.

Heck, the telling thing was during TRUMP PLAGUE, Trump insisted on giving everyone a fatter unemployment check to keep them happy. That says a lot about "resiliance".

By your standards, I am there. Heck, by your standards, most successful people are there. Work harder and you can make it too.

Uh, guy, most people in this country are barely living paycheck to paycheck. Including all the inbreds in the trailer parks who keep voting Republican.

Seriously, THESE guys look successful and affluent to you?

_116366681_gettyimages-1294949487.jpg

We know you cheat. So lets just fix both problems. Much less cheating and no voter supresssion. Show up at the poll with an ID. We can give people IDs for free.

Actually, there was no cheating in 2020. We got out the vote because Trump was a dangerous lunatic who wrecked the country. That's why he lost.

He can’t control all the corruption, much like he couldn’t control the FBI.

Uh, guy, he sounds like a pretty poor manager if he can't control his own agencies. I've never heard any other president blame agencies for his ineptitude or corruption. Not even Bush, who might have had a good argument that he got bad advice on Iraq from the intel agencies... but he never did. He owned it, for good or worse.

Shit. I'm using Dubya Bush as a GOOD example?

Trump's Census was a clusterfuck because he tried to politicize it with the Citizenship question to try to intimidate people into not being counted. This is why the the Census bureau was so poorly prepared to do something they normally do pretty well every 10 years.

There was no iceberg other than COVID. That iceberg was unavoidable. Every ship in the world hit the same COVID iceberg.

If you weren’t doing well during the Trump years pre-COVID, you were spending too much time on the sofa.
I did better when Obama was in charge than Trump, that's kind of the point.

The point was, while the rest of the world only took minor hits from Covid, Trump's incompetence was far more costly for America. He's the first president since Hoover to post a net jobs loss.

We lost a million people to Covid and 65 million jobs.

The Japanese lost 50,000 people and no job losses.

Amazing, that. Here's the better thing. Despite doing a pretty good job, the Japanese PM still felt honor bound to resign over the few failings that there were.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
Since we can all change our sex at will now and self-identify as anything we want when we want, it only stands to reason we should all have as many votes as we have self-identifications. As a one legged black lesbian Mexican with Cherokee parents and Jewish genes, I should get at least 6 votes right there, and of course I may feel like being something else in a half hour, so why not just give me a couple hundred votes? DEmocrats give that many to winos and illegal aliens with single digit IQ's.

Forum List

Back