GAME CHANGER: Trump to counter Democrats’ ‘ballot harvesting’ with his own

Looks like Orange Man Rad finally got the memo:

No more telling MAGA to vote in person on election day only.

That remarkable feeling underneath your feet is the World turning upside down on Lefty heads everywhere.

Game on, motherfuckers.
and the beat goes on.

It's fun to watch Cleetus sputter, repeating what he's heard on hate radio like he's had an original thought.

I am not sure why I bother.
Because you need to be punished, and I'm cheaper than Mistress Storm, who charges $300 an hour?

Wow, neat. The average household income in my area is ~143k/yr
Of course, you won't tell us what state that's in. So big old grain of salt.

I didn't think I should make a living wage making subs or scooping ice cream in high school. That would not have been reasonable without raising the price of the sub or the ice cream cones quite a bit.

Here's the thing, when I worked minimum wage jobs in HS and College back in the 1980's. it wasn't enough to be a "living wage", but it was enough to be meaningful. In fact, I was able to work my way through college before my military scholarship kicked in. And still had some money to kick back to my poor widowed mother.

Today, you can't do that. Inflation has far outstripped the minimum wage, which is why the Ice Cream and Sub Places have to offer more, because after TRUMP PLAGUE, people aren't willing to send their kids out to be exposed to Covid.

Menial jobs that should be paying a living wage? Those jobs? You believe we should just let people from other parts of the world walk across our border, take "living wage" jobs away from Americans and send it back to their countries, all the while getting free healthcare, having babies that are eligible for welfare since they are citizens, getting to vote in some blue cities local elections, and likely getting citizenship if the idiot Democrats get their way with blanket amnesty?

Actually, immigrants built this country, and they have what Americans have lost- a work ethic. Of course, I'm biased. My Dad was an immigrant and my girlfriend is an immigrant.

That is beyond stupid. I am fine with going after employers as well, but the border should be secured. Until then, people will continue to come, regardless of jobs, for the promise of freebees and eventual citizenship.

Here's the problem, slick. There's no such thing as a "Secure border". If mountains and oceans can be overcome, anything built by man can be overcome. If an undocumented worker tries every day to get across the border, he just has to get it right once. The border patrol has to get it right 365 days a year.

There are plenty of protections sans Unions run by the equivalent of mob bosses. Despite what has been engrained in your tiny little brain, corporations are not your enemy. Everyone cannot make a living wage unless you want to pay $25 for your next Happy Meal.

Bullshit. A Study found that raising the minimum wage to $15.00 would only add .16 to the cost of a Big Mac.

What is it with you an race. It is downright weird. SS and Medicare are not welfare for all of us, but most certainly is to those that didn't pay into the system.

Actually, they are exactly that.. welfare. There isn't a fund there with your name on it. Money you paid went immediately to other people. When you retire, money you get (that you probably don't need if you are being honest about what you make) will be paid by other people still working.

And here's the gag. Because of restrictive immigration policies and because young people can't afford to have kids, we have less people paying in to support you.

If I had been allowed to invest what I have paid into SS and Medicare over the years in a safe investment earning as little as 4% APR, I would leave money in the coffers when I die. Also, this statistic is true but it is based on income level and marital status.

Or you could have lost it all when the market crashes.

Oz was light years better than Fetterman, but Democrats are really, really ignorant and above all, really, really loyal to their Party.

Oz is a cheap two bit scam artist who sold fake medicines to desperate housewives. He's beyond contemptable, but a model for the modern GOP.

Right, gender dysphoria does require treatment. It isn't normal and shouldn't be treated as such. It is a psychiatric illness that liberals like yourself want to normalize instead of treat. Don't kid yourself on the bias of the medical community, particularly those in the psychiatric community where the science is anything but settled or concrete.

What is normal.

Would you tell a clinically depressed person to "Cheer up" or a person with an anxiety disorder to "Grow some balls"? Well, you probably would, you seem like kind of an asshole, but most sensible professionals would treat these disorders with therapy and medicine, just like we do with gender dysmorphia.

Much of Europe, Western Europe in particular, frivolously spends their money while expecting protection from the US. If we cut our military budget to the same extent as them, we would have some nicer parks, nicer roads and more freebees. Of course, we wouldn't be around very long because we don't live in a fantasy land where every country is ok with sitting around singing kumbaya. There are actually some bad actors out there. We would be taken over in short order. The bottom line is that many liberals from Europe and the US live in a fantasy land and make polices as children would.

Wow. So much wrong with this. So much.
During the Cold War, we spent ourselves into a deep hole, only to discover the "Evil Empire" was nothing more than a collection of third world countries that posed no real threat to us.
We spent our money on $600.00 toilet seats, and the Europeans spent theirs on universal health care and public transportation, and THEY'RE the ones who spent the money frivolously?

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
Uh, don't have to. the fact that he did it at all AFTER the people of his state voted to restore voting rights says it all. Actions speak louder than words.

Nope. Not really. Heck, we need to build anti-unicorn radar. Those damned unicorns might show up any minute now.

We know the number is small because you guys have a big old investigation every year where you scrub the voter rolls, and usually you find one or two resident aliens who voted when they shouldn't have, but not the mass fraud.

And if my Aunt had balls she would have been my uncle. 100K undocumented in California wouldn't have swung that state nor the national election.

Except no one is really claiming they aren't. Again- if you vote by mail, they have to match your vote up to a voter roll before it can be counted, and verify the signature.

Except protections, better wages, a middle class. The problem is, people are so used to what the unions have won for them they take it for granted.

Actually, no, they really haven't. The Republicans are just as keen on expanding government when they are in charge as Democrats. Heck, Trump didn't eliminate one federal agency.

Trump is the one who scrapped safety regulations that would have prevented this accident.

NO, they let the Bush Tax Giveaway expire, which was fine.

So are you saying we should all be able to vote with an App on our phone? I'm all for that!

I did my taxes yesterday, and my Tax guy filed my return on line. I didn't bleed as nearly as badly as I thought I would.

What we don't do is make everyone show up at a Tax collection station to file their taxes and show ID.

Uh, don't have to. the fact that he did it at all AFTER the people of his state voted to restore voting rights says it all. Actions speak louder than words.

That still doesn’t mean he did it because they were black or they were democrats. It just means he doesn’t agree that felons should have the right to vote. You can’t just make up your own narrative. If he did it for either of those reasons, then show me his quotes saying so, otherwise, it’s just your opinion.

We know the number is small because you guys have a big old investigation every year where you scrub the voter rolls, and usually you find one or two resident aliens who voted when they shouldn't have, but not the mass fraud.

Again, if they are showing up as legitimate voters when they were mistakenly registered because of the lax registrations procedures, they are not counted in the fraudulent vote count, because nobody is looking for them.

And if my Aunt had balls she would have been my uncle. 100K undocumented in California wouldn't have swung that state nor the national election.

100k was just an example, and if this system goes nationwide the number would be larger. And yes, 100k voted in some states can absolutely swing a state. The point is, with no voter ID and the lax registration laws in some states, there could be people who are not legal to vote who would get registered. Without voter roll purging, ballots would be mailed out to people who no longer live there. Nationwide, this could be be a problem.

Except no one is really claiming they aren't. Again- if you vote by mail, they have to match your vote up to a voter roll before it can be counted, and verify the signature.

See, that’s the problem. In the last presidential election, there were problems with signature verification. There were ballot that came back wheee signature could not be verified. Also, there were states where the courts said signature verification was not required

So, if someone moves and they don’t update their address, if the government just mails their ballot to their last address, what happens if mail thieves steal their ballot out of the mail and try to use their ballot to vote. With no voter ID, what’s to stop them?

Actually, no, they really haven't. The Republicans are just as keen on expanding government when they are in charge as Democrats. Heck, Trump didn't eliminate one federal agency.

Sure didn’t, I’m sure the democrat house and rino McConnell would have supported him all the way on that. Even still, repubs have generally been for small government and states rights.

Trump is the one who scrapped safety regulations that would have prevented this accident.

There is no evidence those regulations would have done anything. In fact, politifact and huffpo both have articles saying those regulations wouldn’t have applied.

NO, they let the Bush Tax Giveaway expire, which was fine.

No, it wasn’t fine. If the dems want to complain about the rich not paying their fair share, then they need to get to start proposing some bills.

So are you saying we should all be able to vote with an App on our phone? I'm all for that!

No, I’m saying Election Day should be a holiday, you vote in person unless there is a legitimate reason you can’t, then you request an absentee ballot.

Now, I’m not against making voting easier, I just think there’s too much potential for fraud with mass mail out ballots. If they could guarantee that nobody who is not eligible to vote would not vote, then I’d be for mail ballot, but they can’t guarantee there wouldn’t be an increase in fraud if they did mass mail ballots…so, I don’t support it.

That still doesn’t mean he did it because they were black or they were democrats. It just means he doesn’t agree that felons should have the right to vote. You can’t just make up your own narrative. If he did it for either of those reasons, then show me his quotes saying so, otherwise, it’s just your opinion.

It doesn't matter if he "agreed" or not. The people of his state voted by referendum to return the franchise to people who had completed their sentences. He immediately went looking for a loophole. That's what make him reprehensible.

Again, if they are showing up as legitimate voters when they were mistakenly registered because of the lax registrations procedures, they are not counted in the fraudulent vote count, because nobody is looking for them.

Or they are just voting. My opinion, disqualifying people from voting because they are poor or not white isn't a good reason to do so. Nor is because they can't afford the documentation to get a current ID.

100k was just an example, and if this system goes nationwide the number would be larger. And yes, 100k voted in some states can absolutely swing a state. The point is, with no voter ID and the lax registration laws in some states, there could be people who are not legal to vote who would get registered. Without voter roll purging, ballots would be mailed out to people who no longer live there. Nationwide, this could be be a problem.

We could be hit by an asteroid tomorrow and all fucking die, but I'm not going to live my life on that assumption. Show me that this is happening on a widespread basis, then we can talk.

See, that’s the problem. In the last presidential election, there were problems with signature verification. There were ballot that came back wheee signature could not be verified. Also, there were states where the courts said signature verification was not required

How often? How many times? Because Trump's Kraken Lawyers went to court 56 times claiming this, and got slapped down 56 times.

So, if someone moves and they don’t update their address, if the government just mails their ballot to their last address, what happens if mail thieves steal their ballot out of the mail and try to use their ballot to vote. With no voter ID, what’s to stop them?

Well, criminal penalties for fraud, if they are caught.

Sure didn’t, I’m sure the democrat house and rino McConnell would have supported him all the way on that. Even still, repubs have generally been for small government and states rights.

They are for government small enough to fit inside a woman's uterus, which is where they think government should be. Come on, get real. Both sides want to expand government into some areas and limit it in others. That's why we have elections and politics, to have that discussion.

Now, I’m not against making voting easier, I just think there’s too much potential for fraud with mass mail out ballots. If they could guarantee that nobody who is not eligible to vote would not vote, then I’d be for mail ballot, but they can’t guarantee there wouldn’t be an increase in fraud if they did mass mail ballots…so, I don’t support it.

The question is, how many legitimate voters are you willing to disenfranchise to get that potential "fraudulent" voter. Because it seems like an awful lot.

Up to 11 million Americans don't have current identification. They don't drive, they can't afford the documentation to prove who they say they are, etc.

It doesn't matter if he "agreed" or not. The people of his state voted by referendum to return the franchise to people who had completed their sentences. He immediately went looking for a loophole. That's what make him reprehensible.

Or they are just voting. My opinion, disqualifying people from voting because they are poor or not white isn't a good reason to do so. Nor is because they can't afford the documentation to get a current ID.

We could be hit by an asteroid tomorrow and all fucking die, but I'm not going to live my life on that assumption. Show me that this is happening on a widespread basis, then we can talk.

How often? How many times? Because Trump's Kraken Lawyers went to court 56 times claiming this, and got slapped down 56 times.

Well, criminal penalties for fraud, if they are caught.

They are for government small enough to fit inside a woman's uterus, which is where they think government should be. Come on, get real. Both sides want to expand government into some areas and limit it in others. That's why we have elections and politics, to have that discussion.

The question is, how many legitimate voters are you willing to disenfranchise to get that potential "fraudulent" voter. Because it seems like an awful lot.

Up to 11 million Americans don't have current identification. They don't drive, they can't afford the documentation to prove who they say they are, etc.

It doesn't matter if he "agreed" or not. The people of his state voted by referendum to return the franchise to people who had completed their sentences. He immediately went looking for a loophole. That's what make him reprehensible
Sure, you can call him reprehensible, but what you can’t say is that he did it for nefarious reasons. We don’t know his reasons. He just wanted them to pay their fees and fines before voting.

The right doesn’t want to keep people from voting because they are poor or not white…and the voter ID would be free, they could even task an agency to help people acquire the documents needed to get the ID.

Can’t show you because we don’t have nationwide mass mail out voting yet. All I can do is point to states that have voter registration laws that are full of holes, and suggest that putting 200 million ballots in the mail system is a disaster waiting to happen.

I’m not willing to disenfranchise any. Requiring someone to have an ID to prove their are legally eligible is not disenfranchisement, and supporting “voters day” as a national holiday so people can go to the polls, unless there is a valid reason you can’t get there, then you can request an absentee ballot, is also not disenfranchisement.

Again, they could task an agency to help people with this, and they could make it free.

Also, I’m not buying the whole 11 million people have no ID argument. I’ve talked about this before. To believe that would mean you would have to believe that 11 million people do not own or rent a place to live, do not have any utilities, no way to open a bank account, or cash a check, can’t file taxes, or do anything that an ID is required for.

Also, if they have no way to prove who they are, then how are they registering to vote? If we had an agency that could help these people obtain a valid ID, it would allow them to prove who they are when they vote.

Sure, you can call him reprehensible, but what you can’t say is that he did it for nefarious reasons. We don’t know his reasons. He just wanted them to pay their fees and fines before voting.

except that he totally did an you know it. I'm not even sure why you are pretending he didn't. You know damned well if most felons were affluent white people, he wouldn't have pulled this shit.

The right doesn’t want to keep people from voting because they are poor or not white…and the voter ID would be free, they could even task an agency to help people acquire the documents needed to get the ID.

Uh huh... A fact sheet for you.

Voter ID Laws Deprive Many Americans of the Right to Vote​

• Millions of Americans Lack ID. 11% of U.S. citizens – or more than 21 million Americans – do not have government-issued photo identification.1
  • Obtaining ID Costs Money. Even if ID is offered for free, voters must incur numerous costs (such as paying for birth certificates) to apply for a government-issued ID.
    • Underlying documents required to obtain ID cost money, a significant expense for lower-income Americans. The combined cost of document fees, travel expenses and waiting time are estimated to range from $75 to $175.2
    • The travel required is often a major burden on people with disabilities, the elderly, or those in rural areas without access to a car or public transportation. In Texas, some people in rural areas must travel approximately 170 miles to reach the nearest ID office.3
  • Voter ID Laws Reduce Voter Turnout. A 2014 GAO study found that strict photo ID laws reduce turnout by 2-3 percentage points,4 which can translate into tens of thousands of votes lost in a single state.5

Voter ID Laws Are Discriminatory​

• Minority voters disproportionately lack ID. Nationally, up to 25% of African-American citizens of voting age lack government-issued photo ID, compared to only 8% of whites.6
  • States exclude forms of ID in a discriminatory manner. Texas allows concealed weapons permits for voting, but does not accept student ID cards. Until its voter ID law was struck down, North Carolina prohibited public assistance IDs and state employee ID cards, which are disproportionately held by Black voters. And until recently, Wisconsin permitted active duty military ID cards, but prohibited Veterans Affairs ID cards for voting.
  • Voter ID laws are enforced in a discriminatory manner. A Caltech/MIT study found that minority voters are more frequently questioned about ID than are white voters.7
  • Voter ID laws reduce turnout among minority voters. Several studies, including a 2014 GAO study, have found that photo ID laws have a particularly depressive effect on turnout among racial minorities and other vulnerable groups, worsening the participation gap between voters of color and whites.8

Voter ID Requirements are a Solution in Search of a Problem​

• In-person fraud is vanishingly rare. A recent study found that, since 2000, there were only 31 credible allegations of voter impersonation – the only type of fraud that photo IDs could prevent – during a period of time in which over 1 billion ballots were cast.9
  • Identified instances of “fraud” are honest mistakes. So-called cases of in-person impersonation voter “fraud” are almost always the product of an elections worker or a voter making an honest mistake, and that even these mistakes are extremely infrequent.10
  • Voter ID laws are a waste of taxpayer dollars. States incur sizeable costs when implementing voter ID laws, including the cost of educating the public, training poll workers, and providing IDs to voters.

Can’t show you because we don’t have nationwide mass mail out voting yet. All I can do is point to states that have voter registration laws that are full of holes, and suggest that putting 200 million ballots in the mail system is a disaster waiting to happen.

We have five states where mail in voting is done exclusively, including Oregon. They really don't have any problems.

I’m not willing to disenfranchise any. Requiring someone to have an ID to prove their are legally eligible is not disenfranchisement, and supporting “voters day” as a national holiday so people can go to the polls, unless there is a valid reason you can’t get there, then you can request an absentee ballot, is also not disenfranchisement.

See above. If you require ID's for non-existent voter fraud, you will disenfranchise voters, which is the point.

Again, they could task an agency to help people with this, and they could make it free.

Also, I’m not buying the whole 11 million people have no ID argument. I’ve talked about this before. To believe that would mean you would have to believe that 11 million people do not own or rent a place to live, do not have any utilities, no way to open a bank account, or cash a check, can’t file taxes, or do anything that an ID is required for.

Also, if they have no way to prove who they are, then how are they registering to vote? If we had an agency that could help these people obtain a valid ID, it would allow them to prove who they are when they vote.

Well, we have half a million homeless. A large percentage of the population doesn't work.

Me personally, I didn't get a driver's license until I was 24. Didn't need one. Lived in Chicago, used public transportation to get to school or work. Did have a military reserve ID, but that wouldn't count necessarily for voting because it didn't have my address. Niether would my student ID. Lived with my parents and then my sister.

Which is kind of the point. The people who don't have ID tend to be young and poor, the kinds of people your side really don't want voting because they don't vote for you.

• Disagree
Today, you can't do that. Inflation has far outstripped the minimum wage, which is why the Ice Cream and Sub Places have to offer more, because after TRUMP PLAGUE, people aren't willing to send their kids out to be exposed to Covid.

Trump plague that infected the entire world? It originated in China in a lab…un, I mean, just accidently from a wet market.

No sane person is still worried about COVID to any real degree. I had it again last month. Headache a little tired for a few days and my other family members didn’t even get is despite no quarantine. No a big deal. Even demented Joe has downplayed it recently. The need for the COVID panic is over since the election is over. They may ramp it up again if needed in 2024.

As far as inflation, that is largely the fault of the fed, who was far too slow to recognize that this inflation was NOT just due to supply chain shortages but people having more money in their pockets from COVID “relief”.

Actually, immigrants built this country, and they have what Americans have lost- a work ethic. Of course, I'm biased. My Dad was an immigrant and my girlfriend is an immigrant.

My wife is a first generation, legal immigrant. I have no problem with immigrants. Funny, she and here family are staunch Republicans. They quickly figured out years ago that the Democratic Party resembled what they escaped. She and her family are very intelligent (and educated) though, which explains their political choices.

Here's the problem, slick. There's no such thing as a "Secure border". If mountains and oceans can be overcome, anything built by man can be overcome. If an undocumented worker tries every day to get across the border, he just has to get it right once. The border patrol has to get it right 365 days a year

We could stop the majority of it with a physical wall suplemented by technology. That aside, stop the incentives and illegal immigration would slow down.

Bullshit. A Study found that raising the minimum wage to $15.00 would only add .16 to the cost of a Big Mac

Yeah, right. I am not at all surprised that you believe that a 100% increase in the min. wage in some areas would only increase the product costs by 2.9% .(16c is 2.9% of a $5.50 Big Mac.). This type of thinking, or lack thereof, is exactly why your people shouldn’t be running our country and our economy.

Actually, they are exactly that.. welfare. There isn't a fund there with your name on it. Money you paid went immediately to other people. When you retire, money you get (that you probably don't need if you are being honest about what you make) will be paid by other people still working.

And here's the gag. Because of restrictive immigration policies and because young people can't afford to have kids, we have less people paying in to support you.

I realize I am funding existing SS benefits. When I get there, I should then be repaid those benefits. It is simple.

We are heavily saving for retirement and have forgone many luxuries for do so, however, we do expect to be repaid what we have put into SS as well. My guess is that if people like you have your way, you would take that away from us because we were just so darned responsible and all and we don’t “need” it. What a joke. Whether we need it or not is relevent. Do you “need” the second home you said you have? Do you “need” the car you may own or could you ride a bike or a motorcycle? Do you “need” to go out to dinner on occasions? You don’t “need” much of what you have, but you want it. We are saving money and we are paying into SS and more than paying our ”fair share” in taxes.

Or you could have lost it all when the market crashes.

Would be well ahead if all our money would have been invested since we started working. If Democrats continue down the current path, you may be right, though.

Oz is a cheap two bit scam artist who sold fake medicines to desperate housewives. He's beyond contemptable, but a model for the modern GOP.

Fetterman is not mentally nor physical competent. Seems to be a pattern with the DNC.

What is normal.

Would you tell a clinically depressed person to "Cheer up" or a person with an anxiety disorder to "Grow some balls"? Well, you probably would, you seem like kind of an asshole, but most sensible professionals would treat these disorders with therapy and medicine, just like we do with gender dysmorphia.

No, I would treat them. If a person is suffering from a delusion, you don’t tell them nothing is wrong and and condone that delusion. You treat it. You are honest with them and tell them that they have a problem and that we are going to work to resolve it, not promote it. Just silly.

No sane person is still worried about COVID to any real degree. I had it again last month. Headache a little tired for a few days and my other family members didn’t even get is despite no quarantine. No a big deal. Even demented Joe has downplayed it recently. The need for the COVID panic is over since the election is over. They may ramp it up again if needed in 2024.

Covid isn't a big deal because of Biden's leadership in distribution vaccines and preparing health care to deal with it... stuff Trump fucked up.

We could stop the majority of it with a physical wall suplemented by technology. That aside, stop the incentives and illegal immigration would slow down.

The only incentive is white people offering them jobs because they don't want to pay other white people a minimum wage.

Yeah, right. I am not at all surprised that you believe that a 100% increase in the min. wage in some areas would only increase the product costs by 2.9% .(16c is 2.9% of a $5.50 Big Mac.). This type of thinking, or lack thereof, is exactly why your people shouldn’t be running our country and our economy.

Labor is a very small slice of what fast food costs. This is what Purdue university found.

What is the relationship between minimum wages and prices? Different studies find different estimates of the exact price impacts of raising the minimum wage, but they generally conclude that any price increases will be modest. The Federal Reserve Bank of Boston found that a 10 percent increase in the minimum wage (73 cents in Oklahoma’s case) would increase overall prices (counting all goods, not just fast food) by 0.3 percent. Following this math, if Oklahoma were to raise the minimum wage to $12 per hour (an approximately 66 percent increase), we would pay about 2 percent more for Big Macs ($5.19 compared to $5.09).

A Purdue University study, which looked at the minimum wage’s impacts on fast food prices, found that raising the minimum wage to $15/hour would increase prices by 4.3 percent. Translating this into state Big Mac prices, this would mean Oklahomans would pay $5.31 per burger if we were to adopt a $15/hour minimum wage.

I realize I am funding existing SS benefits. When I get there, I should then be repaid those benefits. It is simple.

Yes, you want your government cheese. Got it.. You just don't think the other guy should have his government cheese.

Would be well ahead if all our money would have been invested since we started working. If Democrats continue down the current path, you may be right, though.

Funny, what I remember was the Stock market tanking when Bush was in charge. I still have a copy of my 401K statement showing all my losses. Come to think of it, EVERY republican in my lifetime has brought us at least ONE recession.

We are heavily saving for retirement and have forgone many luxuries for do so, however, we do expect to be repaid what we have put into SS as well. My guess is that if people like you have your way, you would take that away from us because we were just so darned responsible and all and we don’t “need” it. What a joke. Whether we need it or not is relevent. Do you “need” the second home you said you have? Do you “need” the car you may own or could you ride a bike or a motorcycle? Do you “need” to go out to dinner on occasions? You don’t “need” much of what you have, but you want it. We are saving money and we are paying into SS and more than paying our ”fair share” in taxes.

So you are happy to collect "Welfare" because you are "entitled" to it. Got it.

I wanted to get rid of that second home for a year now, the courts tied it up because a few malcontents didn't win their vote. My other property is a vacation property I co-own with five other people that my parents left me.

I honestly haven't given retirement much thought because few members of my family have really lived long enough to retire. I have enough set aside, though, if I need it.

Fetterman is not mentally nor physical competent. Seems to be a pattern with the DNC.

Yes, your Ableism is showing. Just another of the bigotries that you display.

No, I would treat them. If a person is suffering from a delusion, you don’t tell them nothing is wrong and and condone that delusion. You treat it. You are honest with them and tell them that they have a problem and that we are going to work to resolve it, not promote it. Just silly.
Who says it's a delusion? You? There have been considerable studies that have shown that the brains of transgender women are wired just like cisgendered women and not cisgendered men.

• Funny
except that he totally did an you know it. I'm not even sure why you are pretending he didn't. You know damned well if most felons were affluent white people, he wouldn't have pulled this shit.

Uh huh... A fact sheet for you.

Voter ID Laws Deprive Many Americans of the Right to Vote​

• Millions of Americans Lack ID. 11% of U.S. citizens – or more than 21 million Americans – do not have government-issued photo identification.1
  • Obtaining ID Costs Money. Even if ID is offered for free, voters must incur numerous costs (such as paying for birth certificates) to apply for a government-issued ID.
    • Underlying documents required to obtain ID cost money, a significant expense for lower-income Americans. The combined cost of document fees, travel expenses and waiting time are estimated to range from $75 to $175.2
    • The travel required is often a major burden on people with disabilities, the elderly, or those in rural areas without access to a car or public transportation. In Texas, some people in rural areas must travel approximately 170 miles to reach the nearest ID office.3
  • Voter ID Laws Reduce Voter Turnout. A 2014 GAO study found that strict photo ID laws reduce turnout by 2-3 percentage points,4 which can translate into tens of thousands of votes lost in a single state.5

Voter ID Laws Are Discriminatory​

• Minority voters disproportionately lack ID. Nationally, up to 25% of African-American citizens of voting age lack government-issued photo ID, compared to only 8% of whites.6
  • States exclude forms of ID in a discriminatory manner. Texas allows concealed weapons permits for voting, but does not accept student ID cards. Until its voter ID law was struck down, North Carolina prohibited public assistance IDs and state employee ID cards, which are disproportionately held by Black voters. And until recently, Wisconsin permitted active duty military ID cards, but prohibited Veterans Affairs ID cards for voting.
  • Voter ID laws are enforced in a discriminatory manner. A Caltech/MIT study found that minority voters are more frequently questioned about ID than are white voters.7
  • Voter ID laws reduce turnout among minority voters. Several studies, including a 2014 GAO study, have found that photo ID laws have a particularly depressive effect on turnout among racial minorities and other vulnerable groups, worsening the participation gap between voters of color and whites.8

Voter ID Requirements are a Solution in Search of a Problem​

• In-person fraud is vanishingly rare. A recent study found that, since 2000, there were only 31 credible allegations of voter impersonation – the only type of fraud that photo IDs could prevent – during a period of time in which over 1 billion ballots were cast.9
  • Identified instances of “fraud” are honest mistakes. So-called cases of in-person impersonation voter “fraud” are almost always the product of an elections worker or a voter making an honest mistake, and that even these mistakes are extremely infrequent.10
  • Voter ID laws are a waste of taxpayer dollars. States incur sizeable costs when implementing voter ID laws, including the cost of educating the public, training poll workers, and providing IDs to voters.

We have five states where mail in voting is done exclusively, including Oregon. They really don't have any problems.

See above. If you require ID's for non-existent voter fraud, you will disenfranchise voters, which is the point.

Well, we have half a million homeless. A large percentage of the population doesn't work.

Me personally, I didn't get a driver's license until I was 24. Didn't need one. Lived in Chicago, used public transportation to get to school or work. Did have a military reserve ID, but that wouldn't count necessarily for voting because it didn't have my address. Niether would my student ID. Lived with my parents and then my sister.

Which is kind of the point. The people who don't have ID tend to be young and poor, the kinds of people your side really don't want voting because they don't vote for you.

Nope, that’s still just your opinion. You seem to be sure he did, despite not having any evidence other than your hate of desantis, that he did it for nefarious reasons you are suggesting. You may be right, desantis may be a totally racist son of a bitch, but you don’t get to make that allegation unless you have proof. Without proof, it’s just an opinion.

I only had to read the first sentence of your link to the aclu to know they are lying. It’s not a plan to roll back voter rights, it’s a plan to make sure only legally eligible voters vote. It’s funny how the left continuously makes these claims, but never offers any proof of their assertion. In all my time of listening to conservative talk radio, I’ve never once heard anyone say they wanted to prevent black or poor people from voting. What I have heard is they want to keep illegals from voting.

I know, you’re going to say “well they’re not just going to come out and say it, you just have to look at their actions, and we just know that’s the reason”. We’ll, I’ve not seen any actions where they are trying to suppress anyone votes, and, I can’t read people’s minds, so, unless you have some audio or notes from some people, we don’t know their reasons.

As I said, a government agency tasked with helping people get the IDs would solve every one of the problems the aclu website lists.

Nope, that’s still just your opinion. You seem to be sure he did, despite not having any evidence other than your hate of desantis, that he did it for nefarious reasons you are suggesting. You may be right, desantis may be a totally racist son of a bitch, but you don’t get to make that allegation unless you have proof. Without proof, it’s just an opinion.

I don't have to know his thoughts, I just have to look at his actions. Know them by their works, as the Good Book says.

His record is one of racism and homophobia. Whether he truly hates minorities and gays, or he's just doing it to pander to people like you, doesn't matter that much.

I only had to read the first sentence of your link to the aclu to know they are lying. It’s not a plan to roll back voter rights, it’s a plan to make sure only legally eligible voters vote. It’s funny how the left continuously makes these claims, but never offers any proof of their assertion. In all my time of listening to conservative talk radio, I’ve never once heard anyone say they wanted to prevent black or poor people from voting. What I have heard is they want to keep illegals from voting.

No, guy, it's a plan to roll back voter rights. Of course, the idiots on talk radio aren't going to say that out loud, but we all know that's the plan.

I know, you’re going to say “well they’re not just going to come out and say it, you just have to look at their actions, and we just know that’s the reason”. We’ll, I’ve not seen any actions where they are trying to suppress anyone votes, and, I can’t read people’s minds, so, unless you have some audio or notes from some people, we don’t know their reasons.
See, you know it's true, too!

And we've already seen voter suppression of minorities in the South. It's the same old game, you guys keep trying to find new ways to play it.

I don't have to know his thoughts, I just have to look at his actions. Know them by their works, as the Good Book says.

His record is one of racism and homophobia. Whether he truly hates minorities and gays, or he's just doing it to pander to people like you, doesn't matter that much.

No, guy, it's a plan to roll back voter rights. Of course, the idiots on talk radio aren't going to say that out loud, but we all know that's the plan.

See, you know it's true, too!

And we've already seen voter suppression of minorities in the South. It's the same old game, you guys keep trying to find new ways to play it.
So, so far, it’s all just your opinion. You say look at his actions in the past. Ok, I’m willing. Please show me the actions. You say his record is of racism and homophobia, please show this.

Covid isn't a big deal because of Biden's leadership in distribution vaccines and preparing health care to deal with it... stuff Trump fucked up.

LOL..No, it is just petered out due to natural immunity and the fact that the current strain is not nearly as dangerous as the initial one. People still get it, the overwheming majority don’t have a problem, vaccinated or not at this point. I had it again a month ago. Not a big deal.

The only incentive is white people offering them jobs because they don't want to pay other white people a minimum wage.

Do some research on their benefits. You are dead wrong. They also can take refuge in sanctuary cities, get free healthcare, have babies(for free) that are automatic citizens followed by collecting benefits for said child, they can actually vote in certain blue(dumb) cities and of course the constant drum beat of mass amnesty is always a draw.

Labor is a very small slice of what fast food costs.

Labor is never a small slice of running a business. Obviously, the less you pay, the smaller the slice. The entire study is, frankly, for non-thinkers to consume.

Current labor costs for fast food restaurants run around 25%. In cas you didn’t know, profit margins are a real thing and they are quite slim in the fast food industry in particular. Businesses work for profit, this isn’t the government we are talking about. It stands to reason that if a business wants to maintain the same profit margin and they double their labor costs which is current 25%, they would need to either cut from the remaining 75%, must of which is food costs which they can’t control, or they raise the price of their product by a corresponding amount. That $5 Big Mac would go up to at least $7.00. That doesn’t even account for the fact that as wages increase, so does the amount the company must pitch in to account for their 6% FICA tax on wages.

Academia and people that never owned a business are clueless, but they wow their readers numbers and graphs and it fools many, yourself included.

Yes, you want your government cheese. Got it.. You just don't think the other guy should have his government cheese.

I paid for mine. Others didn’t. Get it yet?

It is not welfare you dope. I currently pay for others, many of which never paid for others themselves.

Yes, your Ableism is showing. Just another of the bigotries that you display.

LOL…everything is about bigotry of some sort to you. If I told you that a parapalegic is no suited for the NFL, that is not bigoted in any ay, it is just a simple fact. I assume you would disagree and would push to have him as the starting QB. You need help.

Who says it's a delusion? You? There have been considerable studies that have shown that the brains of transgender women are wired just like cisgendered women and not cisgendered men.

And? They still aren’t a women, no matter how their brain is wired, therefore, it is a delusion. They need help, but I am not going to entertain the idea that they are, in fact, a women, just because they think they are. That is just plain silly.

LOL…your white guilt is showing yet again.

LOL..No, it is just petered out due to natural immunity and the fact that the current strain is not nearly as dangerous as the initial one. People still get it, the overwheming majority don’t have a problem, vaccinated or not at this point. I had it again a month ago. Not a big deal.

Okay, I'll take the word of medical professionals over yours, Cleetus. I know it would kill you to give Biden credit for anything.

Do some research on their benefits. You are dead wrong. They also can take refuge in sanctuary cities, get free healthcare, have babies(for free) that are automatic citizens followed by collecting benefits for said child, they can actually vote in certain blue(dumb) cities and of course the constant drum beat of mass amnesty is always a draw.

So many things wrong with that statement. So many.

Labor is never a small slice of running a business. Obviously, the less you pay, the smaller the slice. The entire study is, frankly, for non-thinkers to consume.

Again, take the word of FOUR STUDIES over yours, Cleetus.

Then you should only get back what you paid in.

LOL…everything is about bigotry of some sort to you. If I told you that a parapalegic is no suited for the NFL, that is not bigoted in any ay, it is just a simple fact. I assume you would disagree and would push to have him as the starting QB. You need help.

No help at all. Congress isn't the NFL. And until they start doing physical tests to get rid of those Septuagenarians and Octogenarians who are just rubber stamps for their staffs, you really don't have any complaint about Fetterman.

And? They still aren’t a women, no matter how their brain is wired, therefore, it is a delusion. They need help, but I am not going to entertain the idea that they are, in fact, a women, just because they think they are. That is just plain silly.

What's plain silly is your terror you might accidently pick one up in a bar.

Yet it seems every "plan" you guys come up with always seems to deny black people the vote.. now why is that?

OK, if you Lefties aren't comprehending the significance of this, lemme spell it out for you:

I wouldn't have said this literally 20 minutes ago, but Donald Trump is about to be the President of the United States......AGAIN.

You take away the cheating? No one can beat him.

I hope you Leftards have derived as much joy as you possibly could from the Biden interlude.

Cuz it's back to MAGA next year.

Better prepare yourselves now, this is happening.
Yes yes, the orange clown and you brainwashed morons are perfect for a democratic landslide which is what we really need in this country so we can begin to tax the rich again and invest in America again what a concept.

Current labor costs for fast food restaurants run around 25%. In cas you didn’t know, profit margins are a real thing and they are quite slim in the fast food industry in particular. Businesses work for profit, this isn’t the government we are talking about. It stands to reason that if a business wants to maintain the same profit margin and they double their labor costs which is current 25%, they would need to either cut from the remaining 75%, must of which is food costs which they can’t control, or they raise the price of their product by a corresponding amount. That $5 Big Mac would go up to at least $7.00. That doesn’t even account for the fact that as wages increase, so does the amount the company must pitch in to account for their 6% FICA tax on wages.

Academia and people that never owned a business are clueless, but they wow their readers numbers and graphs and it fools many, yourself included.

It is not welfare you dope. I currently pay for others, many of which never paid for others themselves.

What you do is have a living wage and benefits and great vacations so you cut down on the turnover and they have the money to act like real people and go out for dinner and things lol like in every other modern country. Thanks to you people who base their politics on garbage propaganda, despite the fact that we are the richest country in the world easily we are the only developed country without a living wage health care for all day care paid parental leave cheap college and training great vacations and infrastructure and mainly taxing the rich again. Poor America. So we're 23rd in the world in happiness even with all this silly USA USA propaganda. And have the worst inequality and upward mobility and homelessness ever anywhere after 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich. Same story doesn't change

• Funny

Forum List

Back