GAME CHANGER: Trump to counter Democrats’ ‘ballot harvesting’ with his own

Oh, that's EXACTLY what the goal was. Projections show that when the right to vote was returned to felons, it would advantage the Democrats, which is why he and the legislature pulled the shit they pulled.

We can't rule out UFO's and Unicorns, but the possibility isn't a good reason to make policy.

We know it's small numbers because it's been invesigated several times, and they keep coming up with the same answer... it's very rare, if it happens at all, and it's usually a good faith mistake, like an immigrant who has been here for decades thinking he can vote.

The problem is, you want to purge millions of people from the rolls to catch a few hundred fraudulant voters. Which is what Jeb Bush did in Florida in the late 1990's.

No, it's about keeping the Darkies from voting. Stop lying

Yes, and those people shouldn't be allowed outside the house with out their helmets.
We had a middle class thanks to Unions.
And as unions have declined, so has the middle class. Funny how that works.

Of course you do, that's what the Koch brothers told you to do. Then you whine that you have to evacuate your shit-kicking little town because of a train derailment because Trump rolled back the safety requirements for railroads.

Pelosi couldn't put the screws to Lieberjew, She's in the House, he was in the Senate.

Biden was able to get that tax increase by using the reconciliation process, which only requires a simple majority. But thanks to Lieberjew, we got stuck with RomneyCare National instead of Single Payer.

Not at all. Lieberman was more concerned with AIPAC than America. He was the only Democrat who thought the Iraq War was still a good idea when it was clear it wasn't.

Okay, let me know when you find that country, because the rest of the industrialized democracies make the rich pay their fair share. I guess they could move to a third world country, and watch their kids get kidnapped for ransom.

You keep telling yourself that. You seem awfully concerned about Billionaires, will the poor darlings have enough to buy Dressage horsies.

Yes, I am saying that voter Fraud is a Right Wing Fever Dream because they can't imagine why most people won't vote for their crazy ideas.

Actually, cheating our taxes does effect everyone, because we don't have the funds to pay for needed services. That's why we need more IRS agents. But here's the thing, we send tax forms out and we get them back by mail, and we've done it that way for decades. Mail works just fine.

Oh, that's EXACTLY what the goal was. Projections show that when the right to vote was returned to felons, it would advantage the Democrats, which is why he and the legislature pulled the shit they pulled.

Ok, post links to the quotes from desantis saying he wanted to stop felons from voting because a) they’re black, and b) they’re democrats…

We can't rule out UFO's and Unicorns, but the possibility isn't a good reason to make policy.

Uhh, yeah…the possibility is a very good reason to make policy.

We know it's small numbers because it's been invesigated several times, and they keep coming up with the same answer... it's very rare, if it happens at all, and it's usually a good faith mistake, like an immigrant who has been here for decades thinking he can vote.

How do you know the number is small? All you are seeing is the reported cases. It’s kind of like the number of border crossings, they report a number, but that’s not the actual number, because they are not reporting the ones they didn’t catch.

So, let’s say you have 2 million illegals in California , and they all get drivers licenses, because California allows illegals to get DLs, but California also does motor voter, which means you get registered to vote automatically through your DL. What happens if..100,000 of those illegals accident get registered to vote through motor voter…they are not counted in the statistics because the system considers them to be legal voters.

The problem is, you want to purge millions of people from the rolls to catch a few hundred fraudulant voters. Which is what Jeb Bush did in Florida in the late 1990's.

I sure do…if the left is going to try to push for nationwide mail in voting, absolutely we need to make sure the voter rolls are accurate…every time.

No, it's about keeping the Darkies from voting. Stop lying

No, that’s what you want to believe, again, please produce the quote from desantis that says he wants to keep black people from voting.

Yes, and those people shouldn't be allowed outside the house with out their helmets.
We had a middle class thanks to Unions.
And as unions have declined, so has the middle class. Funny how that works.

I’m not up on unions, so I’ll defer to you, I’ve just heard stories in the past of union members paying dues every paycheck..and not getting anything for it.

Of course you do, that's what the Koch brothers told you to do. Then you whine that you have to evacuate your shit-kicking little town because of a train derailment because Trump rolled back the safety requirements for railroads.

Has nothing to do with the Koch brothers, republicans, for a very long time, have been small government.

The report hasn’t come out yet, there’s no evidence the derailment had anything to do with trump, in fact, even left wing sites are saying the Obama rule wouldn’t have had any impact on this incident.

Pelosi couldn't put the screws to Lieberjew, She's in the House, he was in the Senate.

Biden was able to get that tax increase by using the reconciliation process, which only requires a simple majority. But thanks to Lieberjew, we got stuck with RomneyCare National instead of Single Payer.

The point is, did the house democrats even propose a wealth tax under Obama? Every politician has their price, if it was that important, reid could have put pressure on Lieberman…there would have been something he wanted.

Actually, cheating our taxes does effect everyone, because we don't have the funds to pay for needed services. That's why we need more IRS agents. But here's the thing, we send tax forms out and we get them back by mail, and we've done it that way for decades. Mail works just fine.

Yep, and we have tax fraud every year. People get their checks stolen out of their mail box, identity thieves steal information and file fraudulent tax returns posing as other people…happens all the time..here’s the deal…how many people actually use snail mail for taxes anymore? 10%? 5%?

Also, all of those people usually pick up their tax forms from the tax office and then mail them out…the IRS isn’t mailing blank tax forms to every taxpayer in the country.

Unrequested mass ballot mail outs nationwide are just a bad idea.

There was a reason the Founding Fathers only wanted the smart people to vote.
But was there a reason that the Founders never specifically mentioned that 'want'?

Or did they? Is there a reference in the founding documents or the Madison notes?

I'd like to see it if you have it poster Lenny.
Do you have a source on that 'smart people' assertion, Lenny?

But was there a reason that the Founders never specifically mentioned that 'want'?

Or did they? Is there a reference in the founding documents or the Madison notes?

I'd like to see it if you have it poster Lenny.
Do you have a source on that 'smart people' assertion, Lenny?
I don't need a source, I know who the smart people are.

I don't need a source, I know who the smart people are.
That is so so cool, Lenny!
But......
But.... you do know that your knowledge of the Founder's "smart people" is a tad tardy. After all, they all are dead. Long dead. And dead long before you showed up with your keen sensitivity towards 'smart people'.
Where were you when they really needed your help in drafting those docs?

That is so so cool, Lenny!
But......
But.... you do know that your knowledge of the Founder's "smart people" is a tad tardy. After all, they all are dead. Long dead. And dead long before you showed up with your keen sensitivity towards 'smart people'.
Where were you when they really needed your help in drafting those docs?
The original documents worked just fine. It's all those amendments since then causing the problems.

The original documents worked just fine. It's all those amendments since then causing the problems.
...........................................................................................................

Tell me abou it.
For one......that 2nd Amendment has created the environment for thousands and thousands.....maybe millions?......of American deaths. Needlessly.

...........................................................................................................

Tell me abou it.
For one......that 2nd Amendment has created the environment for thousands and thousands.....maybe millions?......of American deaths. Needlessly.
Mass shootings are the price we pay for living in a free country.

Like I give two $hits who-or-what you are... you vomit-up Rumpian -like posts, you end-up being associated with them. Now... go bother somebody else, pi$$ant.
Fuck you, shit for brains.

You are this stupid in ALL ways.

You're a deranged Trump obsessed leftard fanatic and just like with ALL your ilk, every single word out of your mouth is a lie.

You're a lying sack of shit.

If you don't like it, stop lying.

Ok, post links to the quotes from desantis saying he wanted to stop felons from voting because a) they’re black, and b) they’re democrats…

Uh, don't have to. the fact that he did it at all AFTER the people of his state voted to restore voting rights says it all. Actions speak louder than words.

Uhh, yeah…the possibility is a very good reason to make policy.
Nope. Not really. Heck, we need to build anti-unicorn radar. Those damned unicorns might show up any minute now.

How do you know the number is small? All you are seeing is the reported cases. It’s kind of like the number of border crossings, they report a number, but that’s not the actual number, because they are not reporting the ones they didn’t catch.
We know the number is small because you guys have a big old investigation every year where you scrub the voter rolls, and usually you find one or two resident aliens who voted when they shouldn't have, but not the mass fraud.

So, let’s say you have 2 million illegals in California , and they all get drivers licenses, because California allows illegals to get DLs, but California also does motor voter, which means you get registered to vote automatically through your DL. What happens if..100,000 of those illegals accident get registered to vote through motor voter…they are not counted in the statistics because the system considers them to be legal voters.
And if my Aunt had balls she would have been my uncle. 100K undocumented in California wouldn't have swung that state nor the national election.

I sure do…if the left is going to try to push for nationwide mail in voting, absolutely we need to make sure the voter rolls are accurate…every time.

Except no one is really claiming they aren't. Again- if you vote by mail, they have to match your vote up to a voter roll before it can be counted, and verify the signature.

I’m not up on unions, so I’ll defer to you, I’ve just heard stories in the past of union members paying dues every paycheck..and not getting anything for it.

Except protections, better wages, a middle class. The problem is, people are so used to what the unions have won for them they take it for granted.

Has nothing to do with the Koch brothers, republicans, for a very long time, have been small government.
Actually, no, they really haven't. The Republicans are just as keen on expanding government when they are in charge as Democrats. Heck, Trump didn't eliminate one federal agency.

The report hasn’t come out yet, there’s no evidence the derailment had anything to do with trump, in fact, even left wing sites are saying the Obama rule wouldn’t have had any impact on this incident.
Trump is the one who scrapped safety regulations that would have prevented this accident.

The point is, did the house democrats even propose a wealth tax under Obama?
NO, they let the Bush Tax Giveaway expire, which was fine.

Yep, and we have tax fraud every year. People get their checks stolen out of their mail box, identity thieves steal information and file fraudulent tax returns posing as other people…happens all the time..here’s the deal…how many people actually use snail mail for taxes anymore? 10%? 5%?

So are you saying we should all be able to vote with an App on our phone? I'm all for that!

I did my taxes yesterday, and my Tax guy filed my return on line. I didn't bleed as nearly as badly as I thought I would.

What we don't do is make everyone show up at a Tax collection station to file their taxes and show ID.

"Mass shootings are the price we pay for living in a free country."
-------------------------------------------------------------

You oughta make that a sig-line, Lenny,

However, one of the challenges I could imagine needing to be addressed in your version of a 'free country', Lenny, .....well, it would be meeting the expectation of preservation of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness ........for those dead 6yr-olds lying on the classroom floor.

I'm trying to imagine sending a 6yr old off to George Washington Elementary with the understanding..... and acceptance......that my great grandchild is expected to give the last full measure so to allow your Glock21 in your glove-box.

Accordingly, I'm not so sure your America is really that appealing.
All those Glocks and SigSauers......as trade-offs for dead kids lying on the classroom floor?
Seems like an awfully hard bargain.
A big price to pay.
For a 6yr old.

Fuck you, shit for brains.

You are this stupid in ALL ways.

You're a deranged Trump obsessed leftard fanatic and just like with ALL your ilk, every single word out of your mouth is a lie.

You're a lying sack of shit.

If you don't like it, stop lying.
Oh, my, my, my... oh, dearie-me... another Rumpian mental defective, outraged that his defense of his Orange Comb-Over Master isn't "selling" like he hoped.

You're amusing, but not very effective, and certainly not much of a challenge... frankly, I don't think you're ready for prime-time yet... lightweight... :itsok:

Nobody believes you make decent money, Cleetus. You live in the poorest part of the country. The rich aren't paying enough. The working class is paying too much.

I am much more intelligent than you and don’t have a chip on my shoulder. You live in what I would consider a ghetto, but seem to be happy about it. Yes, I live in a Southern state. Go to Zillow and select some Southern states, priced high to low. You may be amazed.

Yup, how dare that ditch digger, who works harder than you or I ever will, actually expect to get a fair payment for his labor!

If the amount of physical exertion is the measure of one’s value in society, ditch diggers would make as much as football players. There must be something more to it. I wonder what that could be?

You mean why didn't he fix the little things Trump fucked up while he was busy fixing the big things Trump fucked up? Are you fucking serious?

I mean he didn’t even acknowledge there was a problem with the rail system. He did reverse Trump’s border policies to pacify left-wing nuts like yourself and look where that has gotten us.

Uh, no, guy. I have a job because there is consumer demand and I have the skills to fill that demand. In fact, my current job, I was specifically headhunted for my skill set.

You mean you are paid more than the ditch digger? Why is that? You mean people are often paid based on their skillset? You mean the rarer their skillset, the more in-demand they will be and the more money they are likely to make? Imagine that.

The Government spends FAR more on middle class entitlements like Social Security and Medicare than it spends on poverty relief.

I pay into Social Security and Medicare. That is not an entitlement by my definition. The left, as usual, is playing semantics with the word to trick their ignorant followers.

There is a significant difference between expecting a financial gain for something you never paid for vs expecting payment in return for something you already paid for. In short, SS is an entitlement to some, like many of your fellow Democrats who never paid into the system and a simple withdrawal for those of us that did.

Actually, there was no cheating in 2020. We got out the vote because Trump was a dangerous lunatic who wrecked the country. That's why he lost.

Yeah, ok. Your fellow morons voted people like Fetterman and Biden into office. You need your heads checked if that is the case.

Last edited:
That would eliminate most Fundy christians, then. The Founders thought they were idiots.

What you think the founders would think about your party‘s idea that boys can be girls and the like? LOL

Last edited:
I am much more intelligent than you and don’t have a chip on my shoulder. You live in what I would consider a ghetto, but seem to be happy about it. Yes, I live in a Southern state. Go to Zillow and select some Southern states, priced high to low. You may be amazed.

Yeah, nobody thinks you are all that smart, Cleetus. I actually live in a city where the average household income is $85K a year (I come in slightly higher than that)

If the amount of physical exertion is the measure of one’s value in society, ditch diggers would make as much as football players. There must be something more to it. I wonder what that could be?

That we have a fucked up value system? Um, yeah. Pretty much.

Here's a crazy idea. Everyone should make enough to get by, and no one should make obscene amounts of money. Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

In another thread, I pointed out that the leadership of Bed, Bath and Beyond were paying themselves seven and eight figure incomes, even though they made horrific business decisions that has the chain on life support. At least part of that shenningans was devoting the company's resources to stock buy-backs at an inflated price.

I mean he didn’t even acknowledge there was a problem with the rail system. He did reverse Trump’s border policies to pacify left-wing nuts like yourself and look where that has gotten us.

Uh, not a problem for me. A few more Mexicans doing menial jobs... I just can't get worked up about it. Go after the rich white people hiring them, that ends the problem tomorrow. Simply catching them doesn't do any good. They try again next week, and they only have to get it right once.

You mean you are paid more than the ditch digger? Why is that? You mean people are often paid based on their skillset? You mean the rarer their skillset, the more in-demand they will be and the more money they are likely to make? Imagine that.

I couldn't tell you what a ditch digger gets paid. My late sister's equally late husband was a union laborer, and he made pretty good money for backbreaking work. I went to college because I'd rather work behind a desk than on a work site. But everyone who works for a living should make a living wage and have reasonable protections against abusive or inept bosses.

I pay into Social Security and Medicare. That is not an entitlement by my definition. The left, as usual, is playing semantics with the word to trick their ignorant followers.

Your definition doesn't mean shit. The government calls them entitlements. I call them "White People Welfare". In short, welfare that white people are okay with. We spend close to three trillion dollars on Medicare, Social Security, Unemployment insurance, and Medicaid to pay for Nana's nursing home, to keep white people from being truly poor. And Republicans usually go along with it because the last thing they want is white people to be poor. They might actually change things.

There is a significant difference between expecting a financial gain for something you never paid for vs expecting payment in return for something you already paid for. In short, SS is an entitlement to some, like many of your fellow Democrats who never paid into the system and a simple withdrawal for those of us that did.

Bullshit. If you live to be 72, you will have gotten every penny you paid into Social Security back. The average lifespan is 78.

Yeah, ok. Your fellow morons voted people like Fetterman and Biden into office. You need your heads checked if that is the case.

Still better than Nazi Trump and Dr. Quack. The ironic thing is you guys had candidates who could have won PA easily. You went with the Talk Show Quack instead.

What you think the founders would think about your party‘s idea that boys can be girls and the like? LOL
I wouldn't know. The founding slave rapists also thought bleeding was a valid medical treatment and shitting in a chamber pot was sanitary. I'd much rather go with the best minds today, who recognize Gender Dysphoria as a legitimate diagnosis requiring treatment.

"We were the country immigrants wanted to go to."

Ah, Lenny, you are one of this forum's treasures.
You and Li'l Bripat, EMH, and a handful of others. Thanks for participating.

In 1775 good poster Lenny says we were a country immigrants wanted to go to.
Which, projecting from Lenny, should we guess that America now is NOT a country anyone is trying cross into?

Lenny,......have you solved our immigration challenges?

In 1775 good poster Lenny says we were a country immigrants wanted to go to.
Which, projecting from Lenny, should we guess that America now is NOT a country anyone is trying cross into?
We were a country white Europeans wanted to go to. Obviously things have changed.

We were the envy of the world back then. We were the country immigrants wanted to go to.

Judging by the massive throng overwhelming the porn-sized hole once known as the southern border - I'd say we're still holding on to that status.

Forum List

Back