GAME CHANGER: Trump to counter Democrats’ ‘ballot harvesting’ with his own

I am not sure why I bother. You are very deranged and clearly hopeless, but picking your brain to see how it works(or doesn't) is somewhat intriguing, kind of like slowing down to see a car wreck.

Yeah, nobody thinks you are all that smart, Cleetus. I actually live in a city where the average household income is $85K a year (I come in slightly higher than that)

Wow, neat. The average household income in my area is ~143k/yr and our cost of living is quite a bit lower. You do the math. We live better than you.

Here is where you say it isn't true, but it only takes a little research to see that there are many areas in Southern states with similar and better average household incomes than your areas $85/yr, all of which have lower costs of living.

Here's a crazy idea. Everyone should make enough to get by, and no one should make obscene amounts of money. Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

I didn't think I should make a living wage making subs or scooping ice cream in high school. That would not have been reasonable without raising the price of the sub or the ice cream cones quite a bit.

Uh, not a problem for me. A few more Mexicans doing menial jobs... I just can't get worked up about it. Go after the rich white people hiring them, that ends the problem tomorrow. Simply catching them doesn't do any good. They try again next week, and they only have to get it right once.

Menial jobs that should be paying a living wage? Those jobs? You believe we should just let people from other parts of the world walk across our border, take "living wage" jobs away from Americans and send it back to their countries, all the while getting free healthcare, having babies that are eligible for welfare since they are citizens, getting to vote in some blue cities local elections, and likely getting citizenship if the idiot Democrats get their way with blanket amnesty? That is beyond stupid. I am fine with going after employers as well, but the border should be secured. Until then, people will continue to come, regardless of jobs, for the promise of freebees and eventual citizenship.

I couldn't tell you what a ditch digger gets paid. My late sister's equally late husband was a union laborer, and he made pretty good money for backbreaking work. I went to college because I'd rather work behind a desk than on a work site. But everyone who works for a living should make a living wage and have reasonable protections against abusive or inept bosses.

There are plenty of protections sans Unions run by the equivalent of mob bosses. Despite what has been engrained in your tiny little brain, corporations are not your enemy. Everyone cannot make a living wage unless you want to pay $25 for your next Happy Meal.

Your definition doesn't mean shit. The government calls them entitlements. I call them "White People Welfare". In short, welfare that white people are okay with. We spend close to three trillion dollars on Medicare, Social Security, Unemployment insurance, and Medicaid to pay for Nana's nursing home, to keep white people from being truly poor. And Republicans usually go along with it because the last thing they want is white people to be poor. They might actually change things.

What is it with you an race. It is downright weird. SS and Medicare are not welfare for all of us, but most certainly is to those that didn't pay into the system.

Bullshit. If you live to be 72, you will have gotten every penny you paid into Social Security back. The average lifespan is 78.

If I had been allowed to invest what I have paid into SS and Medicare over the years in a safe investment earning as little as 4% APR, I would leave money in the coffers when I die. Also, this statistic is true but it is based on income level and marital status.

According to the institute’s data, a two-earner couple receiving an average wage — $44,600 per spouse in 2012 dollars — and turning 65 in 2010 would have paid $722,000 into Social Security and Medicare and can be expected to take out $966,000 in benefits. So, this couple will be paid about one-third more in benefits than they paid in taxes.

Many have family incomes that are considerably higher than this with each person making quite a bit more than the maximum taxable amount for SS and Medicare. There is a monthly cap on the SS benefit for married couples. Their benefits will be significantly lower than if they were single and maxing out their benefits. They will have paid in much more than they are likely to get out if they retire at 65. Their benefits most certainly could not be considered welfare.

Are these the "rich" people you are so envious of?

Still better than Nazi Trump and Dr. Quack. The ironic thing is you guys had candidates who could have won PA easily. You went with the Talk Show Quack instead.

Oz was light years better than Fetterman, but Democrats are really, really ignorant and above all, really, really loyal to their Party.

I wouldn't know. The founding slave rapists also thought bleeding was a valid medical treatment and shitting in a chamber pot was sanitary. I'd much rather go with the best minds today, who recognize Gender Dysphoria as a legitimate diagnosis requiring treatment.

Right, gender dysphoria does require treatment. It isn't normal and shouldn't be treated as such. It is a psychiatric illness that liberals like yourself want to normalize instead of treat. Don't kid yourself on the bias of the medical community, particularly those in the psychiatric community where the science is anything but settled or concrete.

Looks like Orange Man Rad finally got the memo:

No more telling MAGA to vote in person on election day only.

That remarkable feeling underneath your feet is the World turning upside down on Lefty heads everywhere.

Game on, motherfuckers.

It's as if Trump never heard of Tammany Hall or Boss Tweed or Mayor Daley until he got schlonged by the tens of million fake votes in 2020

Yes, Europe became a nicer place to live, as opposed to America which became a worse place to live.

Much of Europe, Western Europe in particular, frivolously spends their money while expecting protection from the US. If we cut our military budget to the same extent as them, we would have some nicer parks, nicer roads and more freebees. Of course, we wouldn't be around very long because we don't live in a fantasy land where every country is ok with sitting around singing kumbaya. There are actually some bad actors out there. We would be taken over in short order. The bottom line is that many liberals from Europe and the US live in a fantasy land and make polices as children would.

:dunno:

Ee4gxMJ.jpg

Looks like Orange Man Rad finally got the memo:

No more telling MAGA to vote in person on election day only.

That remarkable feeling underneath your feet is the World turning upside down on Lefty heads everywhere.

Game on, motherfuckers.

Sounds good to me! :up:

Who is she.....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And what is the exact beef against 'ballot harvesting'?
What is wrong with it?
Educate us, poster Skye.

Are the 'harvested' ballots NOT from legitimate qualified voters?
If they are not....of course that is fraud .... but are not these ballots coming from legitimate qualified voters?

If they are from legitimate qualified voters, and the ballot is a good and true ballot.....how much does it matter if it was bundled up in the bag with the other ballots from the nursing home patients? from the hospital patients? from the Army barracks soldiers?

If they are good and true.....don't we all as patriotic Americans WANT to have all Americans to express their voice?

What is wrong with that, poster Skye?

You know the answer to that, unfortunately. This is the alternate universe. Not only do they believe everything they're told there, but now they create their own fantasies.

And the world has seen this before: Convince the rubes that they have been cheated, giving them an "excuse" to cheat back.

It sure does seem that this will get a lot worse before it gets any better.
~~~~~~
Isn't that what Democrats have been doing for decades

You just have to make up a 7 million gap...

You couldn't get 12k out of Georgia.

I'm thinking it's because Grifty sux.

Funny, because I'd wager that NY and CA are both way bluer than GA.

And Republicans cleaned up there in the last year's mid terms, despite lackluster results elsewhere.

Care to guess why?

If you guessed "Ballot Harvesting", COME ON DOWN!

Funny, because I'd wager that NY and CA are both way bluer than GA.

And Republicans cleaned up there in the last year's mid terms, despite lackluster results elsewhere.

Care to guess why?

If you guessed "Ballot Harvesting", COME ON DOWN!
I'm leaning towards you being soft in the skull.

Forum List

Back