Gallup: Trump approval highest of Presidency.

Democrats are the Keystone Cops, the Gang that Couldn't Shoot Straight, The Three Stooges (Pelosi, Nadler and Schifty), the entire cast of Rat Race, and the Italian Navy.

lol... that 49% approval is for jobs ... not overall approval. it's in the stratosphere for deplorables, & even though it rose some for independants, it's only 42%. & no matter what - he still couldn't break 50% after 3+ years. donny is still under water no matter how you spin it.

dont-worry-were-still-winning-dunny-dindu-nuffin-63400529.png

• Banned
lol... that 49% approval is for jobs ... not overall approval. it's in the stratosphere for deplorables, & even though it rose some for independants, it's only 42%. & no matter what - he still couldn't break 50% after 3+ years. donny is still under water no matter how you spin it.

You fucking moron. It is HIS job approval.:21::21::21::21::21:

you're right - i actually clicked on the gallup polls within your link & read their info wrong.

my bad. but he still can't crack 50% though after all this time...

and not HIS overall approval -

YER WELCUM !

Breaking down the numbers, support among GOP voters stands at 94%, a 6-point bump from the last poll. Independents rose by 3 points to 42%.

shocking RW #'s rose and Indies are still under 45%

LMAO

Impeachment shmimpeachment — President Trump’s approval rating has never been higher, according to Gallup

Last edited:

You are gonna be shell shocked on election day.

you're right - i actually clicked on the gallup polls within your link & read their info wrong.

+5 over Barry Hussein at the same point.

naw, the vile scum will just reference Putin.

+5 over Barry Hussein at the same point.

<pffft>

slick willy was over 70% AFTER impeachment.

naw, the vile scum will just reference Putin.

& you'll just bend over for donny like he does for vlad.

/—-/ And libtards who bash Rasmussen are strangely quiet.
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-one percent (51%) disapprove.

rasmussen leans right. i wouldn't put much trust in a poll from MSNBC either.

Forum List

Back