Gallup: Trump approval at all-time high.

God only knows what they are approving.

The U.S. has, by far, the most cases of the coronavirus and the most deaths. Coronavirus Update (Live): 3,396,159 Cases and 239,376 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer

Trump's response to the pandemic was pathetic and filled with fantasies. As late as March 24, he was predicting the nation should open up for business by Easter weekend. Last week he suggested that injecting disinfectant might kill the virus.

It is crucial for him to find somebody else to blame. Without mentioning his good friend, Xi Jinping, by name, Trump has chosen China. He contradicted a rare on-the-record statement from his own intelligence community by claiming that he has seen evidence that gives him a "high degree of confidence" the novel coronavirus originated in a laboratory in Wuhan, China, but declined to provide details to back up his assertion.

The Office of the Director of National Intelligence said it had ruled out the virus being “manmade” but was still investigating the precise source of the global pandemic. Scientists suggest the likeliest origin of the pandemic remains natural, that it spread from an infected animal to people.

Senior Trump administration officials, speaking the party line, said that Trump was told the majority of intelligence people support his claim. Told by whom? Sean Hannity?

Other than that, Trump and the White House are mum. That's what happens when one is lying.

Asked for the basis of his statement, Trump said, "I can't tell you that. I'm not allowed to tell you that."

In other words, this clown of a President thought it was perfectly okay to divulge intelligence convenient to his current fantasy, but he couldn't tell us the source of the intelligence.

Another part about all this is that it is important to Trump to stay in the public eye on a daily basis, to always be the center of attention. Thus he must make one or more controversies a day so that people are always talking about him. To Trump, that is the key to success.

Even if it means making a complete fool of himself.
Top 9 death states in the US are all run by Dimwinger Governors. They are the ones in charge of controlling the spread in their states.

It has become boringly routine for tea bagger trumpoholics to jump on an outlier single poll and ignore all the rest. Trump poll numbers continue to sink and celebrating an uptick in one poll even when it shows a majority unapproved raring is really pretty lame.

The only poll that matters will be taken in November.

See you then.

When you have the media,Rinos,hollywood and our so called higher learning centers all against him I'd say those numbers are remarkable.
So what are you going to do after the election?
Scream at the sky? Maybe put on your pussy hat and march in the streets to no effect?
Maybe threaten to move to Canada?
Oh, I think I'll just carry on in my safe nation, reaping the benefits of effective leadership (if Jacinda is returned in the General Election), as opposed to those at the mercy of a narcissistic compulsive liar. But that's just me...You?

daily-cases-1may20.png

1.5.20 COVID NZ

I never said I was moving if a dem got elected.
Thats your M.O.

Trump does enjoy a high popularity rating in the Republican Party. Anywhere from 90-94% depending on the poll.
And therein lies the problem for Republicans. It's why they have to go all in on him. They have no other choice.
Right now, he's a boat anchor around the party's neck. If it gets worse, not only could Republicans lose the Presidency, but also the Senate.
Trump support among Republicans reaches all-time high in poll
40% approval rating in the black community

It's nice to see they're coming to the light. Nobody ever claimed Republican politicians aren't corrupt too, it's just that their opponents are Demonicrats.

Not that polls mean much, but I thought I would point this out to those posting polls here every day.

Trump Approval Rating Hits All-Time High in New Gallup Poll

President Trump’s approval rating hit an all-time high in a Gallup survey released on Friday, with 49 percent of respondents approving of his performance versus 47 percent disapproving.

The results continue a wide swing in polling for Trump, who garnered a 43 percent approval rating two weeks ago.

“Most of the variation in Trump’s recent job approval rating is among independents,” Gallup said. “In the current poll, 47% of independents approve of the job he is doing as president, the highest Gallup has measured for the group to date. 93% of Republicans and 8% of Democrats approve of the job Trump is doing.”

Not that polls mean much, but I thought I would point this out to those posting polls here every day.

President Trump’s approval rating hit an all-time high in a Gallup survey released on Friday, with 49 percent of respondents approving of his performance versus 47 percent disapproving.

The results continue a wide swing in polling for Trump, who garnered a 43 percent approval rating two weeks ago.

“Most of the variation in Trump’s recent job approval rating is among independents,” Gallup said. “In the current poll, 47% of independents approve of the job he is doing as president, the highest Gallup has measured for the group to date. 93% of Republicans and 8% of Democrats approve of the job Trump is doing.”

Many republicans don’t participate in these polls

Many republicans don’t participate in these polls
Neither do many Democrats.

Faun up in the middle of the night searching for my old threads.

Can you say rent free. :D

He's gonna get re-elected....isn't he.....

cm4yczdv6icy.jpg

Faun up in the middle of the night searching for my old threads.

Can you say rent free. :D
LOLOL

Are you ever not an idiot? My search was, "gallup 49%," not "nostra." Yours was one of the threads that came up because you posted about it. Now you get to eat crow as Impeached Trump's JAR according to Gallup has fallen back into the 30's.

tenor.gif

And the Conservative Rasmussen Poll released Wednesday has 45 with with a 57% Disapproval Rating.

Polls are a snap shot, nothing more. YOU looked for ONE positive poll and found it. The very sad fact about that is 45 has never really broken out into high approval numbers.

Nice try, but still an epic fail.

Last edited:

And the Conservative Rasmussen Poll released Wednesday has 45 with with a 57% Disapproval Rating.

Polls are a snap shot, nothing more. YOU looked for ONE positive poll and found it. The very sad fact about that is 45 has never really broken out into high approval numbers.

Nice try, but still an epic fail.
How was it a fail? Be specific.

Forum List

Back