Gallup: Trump approval at all-time high.

Not that polls mean much, but I thought I would point this out to those posting polls here every day.

Trump Approval Rating Hits All-Time High in New Gallup Poll

President Trump’s approval rating hit an all-time high in a Gallup survey released on Friday, with 49 percent of respondents approving of his performance versus 47 percent disapproving.

The results continue a wide swing in polling for Trump, who garnered a 43 percent approval rating two weeks ago.

“Most of the variation in Trump’s recent job approval rating is among independents,” Gallup said. “In the current poll, 47% of independents approve of the job he is doing as president, the highest Gallup has measured for the group to date. 93% of Republicans and 8% of Democrats approve of the job Trump is doing.”

When you consider none of the poll respondents in blue states Hillary won even matter I wonder what Trump's true approval rating is with those filtered out.

Those aren't the polls you need to pay attention to. It's how he's running in the swing states that went his way last time.
He's behind in all three of the states (Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin) that handed him the election in 2016.
He's behind in Florida and Arizona. He's lost his lead in North Carolina and is up just slightly in Texas and Ohio.
Any combination of these states that don't go his way and it's game over.

Granted, it's a long way to November. But getting Trump out of there couldn't come too soon in my opinion.

Not that polls mean much, but I thought I would point this out to those posting polls here every day.

President Trump’s approval rating hit an all-time high in a Gallup survey released on Friday, with 49 percent of respondents approving of his performance versus 47 percent disapproving.

The results continue a wide swing in polling for Trump, who garnered a 43 percent approval rating two weeks ago.

“Most of the variation in Trump’s recent job approval rating is among independents,” Gallup said. “In the current poll, 47% of independents approve of the job he is doing as president, the highest Gallup has measured for the group to date. 93% of Republicans and 8% of Democrats approve of the job Trump is doing.”

When you consider none of the poll respondents in blue states Hillary won even matter I wonder what Trump's true approval rating is with those filtered out.

Those aren't the polls you need to pay attention to. It's how he's running in the swing states that went his way last time.
He's behind in all three of the states (Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin) that handed him the election in 2016.
He's behind in Florida and Arizona. He's lost his lead in North Carolina and is up just slightly in Texas and Ohio.
Any combination of these states that don't go his way and it's game over.

Granted, it's a long way to November. But getting Trump out of there couldn't come too soon in my opinion.
Trump was behind in those 3 states in 2016.

And if you think Biden will win TX you are complete idiot..........oh wait.

all time high - behind Biden

However, RealClearPolitics polling averages place the president at 44.3 percent approval versus 50.6 percent disapproval as of Friday. Averages of general election polls give Trump 42.1 percent to Joe Biden’s 47.4 percent.

Biden raped 8 woman . How could he beat trump?

Keep hope alive. With any luck, Trump will be the anchor around the neck of the Republican Party. Down with the ship they all go. :)
What is trump doing that you disagree with?

He's not leading this country through a crisis.
He's making governors compete with each other and FEMA for supplies.
He wants to investigate injecting Clorox or Lyson into the body as a way of killing the virus.
He promoted a drug as a cure that has killed people.
He used the COVID Task Force pressers as a campaign venue.
He stood up and bragged about his presser ratings while people are dying.
He cries, whines and complains about the press because they ask him simple questions.
And all this on top of his other daily bullshit.
It's a pity I have to point out the OBVIOUS to you pinheads.

You are right. According to Rasmussen Apr 28-30 only 53% of the American population Disapprove of President Trump. Per FiveThirtyEight.com
Guess the old faker just really knows how to "Wow" the public, huh?
We all know democrat polls are off by 15% According to Las Vegas

Check out this Gallup page on all presidents since Truman.

Trump the only one....ONLY ONE....to never break 50% approval.

Bush had approval rating of 81% for his response to 9/11.
Then bungled his vanity wars and ended his second term at 27% approval.

That's what is going to happen to Donald after the death toll hits 100,000 by the fall and the country is in a depression like 1929.

Forum List

Back