Gallup: Trump approval at all-time high.

He's making governors compete with each other and FEMA for supplies.
Now you want him to be a dictator?

WTF did you get that from what I posted?
Trump declared a NATIONAL emergency on March 13, you dumb ass. Not a STATE or REGIONAL disaster.
He says we are in a war and he's a war time president.
So its up to the federal gov't to supply its warriors with PPE, meds, equipment to fight the war, you stupid fucking idiot.
Not set them up in a bidding war against each other.
The virus doesn't recognize state lines, idiot.

Biden raped 8 woman . How could he beat trump?

Keep hope alive. With any luck, Trump will be the anchor around the neck of the Republican Party. Down with the ship they all go. :)
What is trump doing that you disagree with?

There are plenty of threads on Trump and his policies. His response to the virus overall is just the latest. He's just incompetent. My biggest disagreement with him is that he sits in that Oval Office. But there will be a time to reckon that in November. When I'm guessing his approval rating will be somewhere around the high 30's. Which oddly enough, is what this thread is all about. Right now, I'm keeping an eye on how he is polling in the swing states as opposed to his overall approval rating. Electorally speaking, that's where the rubber meets the road.

30,000 new cases and 1653 new dead already today.
And Trump says he's doing such a great job.

Not that polls mean much, but I thought I would point this out to those posting polls here every day.

Trump Approval Rating Hits All-Time High in New Gallup Poll

President Trump’s approval rating hit an all-time high in a Gallup survey released on Friday, with 49 percent of respondents approving of his performance versus 47 percent disapproving.

The results continue a wide swing in polling for Trump, who garnered a 43 percent approval rating two weeks ago.

“Most of the variation in Trump’s recent job approval rating is among independents,” Gallup said. “In the current poll, 47% of independents approve of the job he is doing as president, the highest Gallup has measured for the group to date. 93% of Republicans and 8% of Democrats approve of the job Trump is doing.”

Ah, so sorry....third paragraph down:

"However, RealClearPolitics polling averages place the president at 44.3 percent approval versus 50.6 percent disapproval as of Friday.
Averages of general election polls give Trump 42.1 percent to Joe Biden’s 47.4 percent."

I published a link the aggregate page of RCP and hope you had a chance to visit it. Poor Donald. Sad.

Poor Blainey. :iyfyus.jpg:

Not that polls mean much, but I thought I would point this out to those posting polls here every day.

President Trump’s approval rating hit an all-time high in a Gallup survey released on Friday, with 49 percent of respondents approving of his performance versus 47 percent disapproving.

The results continue a wide swing in polling for Trump, who garnered a 43 percent approval rating two weeks ago.

“Most of the variation in Trump’s recent job approval rating is among independents,” Gallup said. “In the current poll, 47% of independents approve of the job he is doing as president, the highest Gallup has measured for the group to date. 93% of Republicans and 8% of Democrats approve of the job Trump is doing.”

His numbers should be up for leadership he has shown during this crisis. Hillary endorsement of Biden is the kiss of death. She is so unpopular with the general public that Biden should have told her "Thanks...but um...no thanks."

Trump declared a NATIONAL emergency on March 13, you dumb ass. Not a STATE or REGIONAL disaster.
So its up to the federal gov't to supply its warriors with PPE, meds, equipment to fight the war, you stupid fucking idiot.
And Cuomo decided YESTERDAY that it was a good idea to clean the subways since he didn't shut them down and they have become mass transit to mass death.

And Cuomo decided YESTERDAY that it was a good idea to clean the subways since he didn't shut them down and they have become mass transit to mass death.
NYC the only place you will hear this on the subway:"Hey! Stop pissing on that, it belongs to me!

All time high 49% eh?

Wow, that's some high bar that's been set there.

When you have the media,Rinos,hollywood and our so called higher learning centers all against him I'd say those numbers are remarkable.
So what are you going to do after the election?
Scream at the sky? Maybe put on your pussy hat and march in the streets to no effect?
Maybe threaten to move to Canada?

Again, Trump was behind Hitlery in those states in 2016.

Pay attention.

Different ballgame this time around. Got three plus years of incompetence and getting next to nothing done on the record.
You Trump supporters forget that he won by the narrowest of margins as a new candidate in 2016. Now he's got a record.
And it's a record of failure.

30,000 new cases and 1653 new dead already today.
And Trump says he's doing such a great job.
wcfvne2pncu41.jpg

Good luck with that.

Now THIS Is interesting, from Real Clear Politics.
Note that Gallup's poll is from 4/14 while the others are more recent, and don't include the previous pressers where he received a better rating.
THAT explains why Gallup's average approval rating.

Polling Data
PollDateSampleApproveDisapproveSpread
Reuters/Ipsos4/27 - 4/292216 A4253-11
Economist/YouGov4/26 - 4/281222 RV4651-5
Emerson4/26 - 4/281200 RV3951-12
Gallup4/14 - 4/281500 A5048+2
NPR/PBS/Marist4/21 - 4/26851 RV4257-15
USA Today/Suffolk4/21 - 4/251000 RV4552-7

Biden raped 8 woman . How could he beat trump?

Keep hope alive. With any luck, Trump will be the anchor around the neck of the Republican Party. Down with the ship they all go. :)
What is trump doing that you disagree with?

Existing.

We are a Federation of 50 states.. If you were elected a Democratic governor and he’s not doing his job it is not cleaning your train system for six months,, if you were elected a Democratic governor and he’s not doing his job it is not cleaning your train system for six monthsDon’t blame that on Republicans

Forum List

Back