Gallup: Trump approval at all-time high.

Biden raped 8 woman . How could he beat trump?

Keep hope alive. With any luck, Trump will be the anchor around the neck of the Republican Party. Down with the ship they all go. :)
What is trump doing that you disagree with?

There are plenty of threads on Trump and his policies. His response to the virus overall is just the latest. He's just incompetent. My biggest disagreement with him is that he sits in that Oval Office. But there will be a time to reckon that in November. When I'm guessing his approval rating will be somewhere around the high 30's. Which oddly enough, is what this thread is all about. Right now, I'm keeping an eye on how he is polling in the swing states as opposed to his overall approval rating. Electorally speaking, that's where the rubber meets the road.
So you have nothing .. gotcha .. tds?

He's making governors compete with each other and FEMA for supplies.
Now you want him to be a dictator?

WTF did you get that from what I posted?
Trump declared a NATIONAL emergency on March 13, you dumb ass. Not a STATE or REGIONAL disaster.
He says we are in a war and he's a war time president.
So its up to the federal gov't to supply its warriors with PPE, meds, equipment to fight the war, you stupid fucking idiot.
Not set them up in a bidding war against each other.
The virus doesn't recognize state lines, idiot.
We are a Federation of 50 states.. If you were elected a Democratic governor and he’s not doing his job it is not cleaning your train system for six months,, if you were elected a Democratic governor and he’s not doing his job it is not cleaning your train system for six monthsDon’t blame that on Republicans

No we're not a federation. The United States is a republic.
And don't try to fuck with me using stupid analogies like dirty trains.
Dirty trains in one state don't kill people in other states.
Fuck off, idiot.

Biden raped 8 woman . How could he beat trump?

Keep hope alive. With any luck, Trump will be the anchor around the neck of the Republican Party. Down with the ship they all go. :)
What is trump doing that you disagree with?

There are plenty of threads on Trump and his policies. His response to the virus overall is just the latest. He's just incompetent. My biggest disagreement with him is that he sits in that Oval Office. But there will be a time to reckon that in November. When I'm guessing his approval rating will be somewhere around the high 30's. Which oddly enough, is what this thread is all about. Right now, I'm keeping an eye on how he is polling in the swing states as opposed to his overall approval rating. Electorally speaking, that's where the rubber meets the road.
So you have nothing .. gotcha .. tds?

Don't read....gotcha.
Trump Denial Syndrome.
Yep, and you're a terminal case.

Not that polls mean much, but I thought I would point this out to those posting polls here every day.

Trump Approval Rating Hits All-Time High in New Gallup Poll

President Trump’s approval rating hit an all-time high in a Gallup survey released on Friday, with 49 percent of respondents approving of his performance versus 47 percent disapproving.

The results continue a wide swing in polling for Trump, who garnered a 43 percent approval rating two weeks ago.

“Most of the variation in Trump’s recent job approval rating is among independents,” Gallup said. “In the current poll, 47% of independents approve of the job he is doing as president, the highest Gallup has measured for the group to date. 93% of Republicans and 8% of Democrats approve of the job Trump is doing.”

You are right. According to Rasmussen Apr 28-30 only 53% of the American population Disapprove of President Trump. Per FiveThirtyEight.com
Guess the old faker just really knows how to "Wow" the public, huh?
We all know democrat polls are off by 15% According to Las Vegas
We all know the moon is made of green cheese but a lot of people don't agree with it, even in vegas.

He's making governors compete with each other and FEMA for supplies.
Now you want him to be a dictator?

WTF did you get that from what I posted?
Trump declared a NATIONAL emergency on March 13, you dumb ass. Not a STATE or REGIONAL disaster.
He says we are in a war and he's a war time president.
So its up to the federal gov't to supply its warriors with PPE, meds, equipment to fight the war, you stupid fucking idiot.
Not set them up in a bidding war against each other.
The virus doesn't recognize state lines, idiot.
We are a Federation of 50 states.. If you were elected a Democratic governor and he’s not doing his job it is not cleaning your train system for six months,, if you were elected a Democratic governor and he’s not doing his job it is not cleaning your train system for six monthsDon’t blame that on Republicans

No we're not a federation. The United States is a republic.
And don't try to fuck with me using stupid analogies like dirty trains.
Dirty trains in one state don't kill people in other states.
Fuck off, idiot.
A Federation of self governing states.. under republic laws..

It took Coumo 6 months to clean his trains! Trains used by doctors and nurses

Trump does enjoy a high popularity rating in the Republican Party. Anywhere from 90-94% depending on the poll.
And therein lies the problem for Republicans. It's why they have to go all in on him. They have no other choice.
Right now, he's a boat anchor around the party's neck. If it gets worse, not only could Republicans lose the Presidency, but also the Senate.
Trump support among Republicans reaches all-time high in poll

It is impossible to say how things are going to in the fall when we don't know who Trump will be running against.

Trump does enjoy a high popularity rating in the Republican Party. Anywhere from 90-94% depending on the poll.
And therein lies the problem for Republicans. It's why they have to go all in on him. They have no other choice.
Right now, he's a boat anchor around the party's neck. If it gets worse, not only could Republicans lose the Presidency, but also the Senate.
Trump support among Republicans reaches all-time high in poll
40% approval rating in the black community

49 approve, 47 disapprove. Since popularity means so much to PROGS then Trump must be fit to be POTUS now, and Budweiser must be the best beer.

so, you folks approve of a leader who locks down the working man

lets prisoners out on the streets

ruins the economy

try's to buy us off

while pissin' on the constitution?

do tell!

~S~

so, you folks approve of a leader who locks down the working man

lets prisoners out on the streets

ruins the economy

try's to buy us off

while pissin' on the constitution?

do tell!

~S~
Well said bump

Not that polls mean much, but I thought I would point this out to those posting polls here every day.

President Trump’s approval rating hit an all-time high in a Gallup survey released on Friday, with 49 percent of respondents approving of his performance versus 47 percent disapproving.

The results continue a wide swing in polling for Trump, who garnered a 43 percent approval rating two weeks ago.

“Most of the variation in Trump’s recent job approval rating is among independents,” Gallup said. “In the current poll, 47% of independents approve of the job he is doing as president, the highest Gallup has measured for the group to date. 93% of Republicans and 8% of Democrats approve of the job Trump is doing.”

Gotta be a mistake. Even Rasmussen doesn't come close to that.

"Averages of general election polls give Trump 42.1 percent to Joe Biden’s 47.4 percent"

When you have the media,Rinos,hollywood and our so called higher learning centers all against him I'd say those numbers are remarkable.
So what are you going to do after the election?
Scream at the sky? Maybe put on your pussy hat and march in the streets to no effect?
Maybe threaten to move to Canada?
Oh, I think I'll just carry on in my safe nation, reaping the benefits of effective leadership (if Jacinda is returned in the General Election), as opposed to those at the mercy of a narcissistic compulsive liar. But that's just me...You?

daily-cases-1may20.png

1.5.20 COVID NZ

Last edited:

God only knows what they are approving. The Gallup Poll has been outlier for a couple months, about when the pandemic began. An average of the other prominent polls has Trump at 43 to 44%.

God only knows what they are approving.

The U.S. has, by far, the most cases of the coronavirus and the most deaths. Coronavirus Update (Live): 3,396,159 Cases and 239,376 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer

Trump's response to the pandemic was pathetic and filled with fantasies. As late as March 24, he was predicting the nation should open up for business by Easter weekend. Last week he suggested that injecting disinfectant might kill the virus.

It is crucial for him to find somebody else to blame. Without mentioning his good friend, Xi Jinping, by name, Trump has chosen China. He contradicted a rare on-the-record statement from his own intelligence community by claiming that he has seen evidence that gives him a "high degree of confidence" the novel coronavirus originated in a laboratory in Wuhan, China, but declined to provide details to back up his assertion.

The Office of the Director of National Intelligence said it had ruled out the virus being “manmade” but was still investigating the precise source of the global pandemic. Scientists suggest the likeliest origin of the pandemic remains natural, that it spread from an infected animal to people.

Senior Trump administration officials, speaking the party line, said that Trump was told the majority of intelligence people support his claim. Told by whom? Sean Hannity?

Other than that, Trump and the White House are mum. That's what happens when one is lying.

Asked for the basis of his statement, Trump said, "I can't tell you that. I'm not allowed to tell you that."

In other words, this clown of a President thought it was perfectly okay to divulge intelligence convenient to his current fantasy, but he couldn't tell us the source of the intelligence.

Another part about all this is that it is important to Trump to stay in the public eye on a daily basis, to always be the center of attention. Thus he must make one or more controversies a day so that people are always talking about him. To Trump, that is the key to success.

Even if it means making a complete fool of himself.

Trump’s threat to impose import tariffs on China in retaliation for its handling of the COVID-19 pandemic caused stocks plummet Friday in an ugly start to the month of May. The Dow was down 622, the S&P 500 gave up 82, and the NASDAQ surrendered 285 points.

Trump said his administration was crafting retaliatory measures against China as punishment for the coronavirus outbreak, once again sparking tariff fears that rattled markets.

“Trump poking China was the last thing markets needed given so much present economic and financial uncertainty,” David Carter, chief investment officer at Lenox Wealth Advisors in New York said.

Trump's statement wiped out all of this week's gains. Thanks again, Mr. President. This has happened countless times.

Forum List

Back