Gallup Poll: Trump’s Approval Rating At Lowest Point So Far

Here is how they do it:

Pollster: Do you agree 100 percent with everything Trump as President has done?

Guy: Well no not everything....

POLL: Trump popularity way down....

And yet ....

Still your President

170126-donald-trump-air-force-one-mn-02_75e0bd94b1feb30fd187a0524582eb75.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Thank you Captain Obvious. What would we do without you?

Meanwhile Trump's (our clown President) popularity keeps dropping right on schedule.

It raised under the NK issue and dropped under liberal propaganda surrounding the Virginia issue.

It ONLY matters because it demonstrates how fucked up in the head Americans are today. In Trunp's words, this is a disaster. In my words the left is MOST responsible.

The left is most responsible, really? Not the actions, and sometimes lack of action of the Orange Messiah? No it couldn't be like that!
Like Obama intervened when towns were being burned down? I surprised he didn't give them the match.

Bbbbut bbbuutt, Obama, bbbbbut Hilary. Yup good one
The news is Obama knew about Russia meddling a couple years before the election. So basically by your own admission he committed treason. So your messiah ain't what you thought he was. Lol

Fair enough, but Orange Julius Messiah actually did collude with the Russians and that is not treason to you, amirite!
Still waiting on the evidence and have been for months. The fact is Obama knew about it and did nothing and your making excuses for him. Kinda proves your treasonous also.

Here is how they do it:

Do you think Trump acts un-presidential and is a sketchy, immoral character?

Avg. Guy: YES, but I thought he was a deal artist and can get done what others didn't have his skizzles to do, that looks to be just another lie now.

Last edited:
The left is most responsible, really? Not the actions, and sometimes lack of action of the Orange Messiah? No it couldn't be like that!
Like Obama intervened when towns were being burned down? I surprised he didn't give them the match.

The news is Obama knew about Russia meddling a couple years before the election. So basically by your own admission he committed treason. So your messiah ain't what you thought he was. Lol

Fair enough, but Orange Julius Messiah actually did collude with the Russians and that is not treason to you, amirite!
Still waiting on the evidence and have been for months. The fact is Obama knew about it and did nothing and your making excuses for him. Kinda proves your treasonous also.

Didn't realize the investigation was over with yet? Keep carrying Agent Orange's water for him, it is you that will be treasonous. See two can play your insane game.

It raised under the NK issue and dropped under liberal propaganda surrounding the Virginia issue.

It ONLY matters because it demonstrates how fucked up in the head Americans are today. In Trunp's words, this is a disaster. In my words the left is MOST responsible.
Maybe if Trump keeps speaking his approval ratings will drop into the 20's.
GO TRUMP..
But he has golf games to play and lots and lots of TV to watch.

Maybe if Trump keeps speaking his approval ratings will drop into the 20's.
GO TRUMP..
But he has golf games to play and lots and lots of TV to watch.

no way, 30% actually like to be talked to like children.

Trump will see 20s as soon as economic slowdown begins.

Here is how they do it:

Your excuses just keep getting more pathetic by the day.

Didn't realize the investigation was over with yet? Keep carrying Agent Orange's water for him, it is you that will be treasonous. See two can play your insane game.
If he really did break the law I won't support him. You can't say that about Obama. See the difference?

Bill Clinton nor Barack Obama NEVER fell to 34% during their 8 year terms.
That has to sting the Trumpies a lot.

If he really did break the law I won't support him. You can't say that about Obama. See the difference?

Sure I can, if Obama broke the law and is found guilty I WANT HIM THROWN IN JAIL! I know you won't say that about Trump.

Sure I can, if Obama broke the law and is found guilty I WANT HIM THROWN IN JAIL! I know you won't say that about Trump.
Bullshit, we know Obama knew about Russia meddling several years ago. He did nothing about it. His number one job is protecting america.

Bullshit, we know Obama knew about Russia meddling several years ago. He did nothing about it. His number one job is protecting america.

So you believe i condone what Obama did because I oppose most of what Trump has and hasn't done? It must be tough living in your lil cocoon.

Moron thinks Obama is being investigated. No that would be your pussygrabber.

Are those poles accurate as they were on Nov 7/8, 2016...
Gallup didn't conduct Election polls in 2016. Egg is on your face.

...:disbelief:

Outlier of the day: A new Gallup survey released on Tuesday found that 32 percent of respondents think that Trump possesses the personality and leadership qualities necessary for someone to be president, compared to 51 percent for Clinton. “Voters rate Trump worse than any other presidential candidate in Gallup's records on having the personality and leadership qualities a president should have,” said Gallup. The organization first polled on this question in the 2000 presidential election between Al Gore and George W. Bush, who both got significantly better numbers—59 percent and 57 percent, respectively—than Trump.

Today in Presidential Election Polls: November 1, 2016

----------

Presidential Election 2016: Key Indicators

---> Back @ cha...

Forum List

Back