Joe Biden Has Lowest Approval Rating of Any US President Since Jimmy Carter – But "81 Million" Votes

Larry was an economist for the late Bear Stearns....but Larry really loved him some ya-yo.....so he had to go to rehab...after which Bear took him back, until he had to go back to rehab.

Then Bear replaced him with another shitty pseudo economist, David Malpass.

Larry is the only person with little enough to lose to be Grifty's CEA....
Mike%20Tyson-Th.gif

And you STILL cannot address nor refute the FACTS. Keep up the good work!

Mike%20Tyson-Th.gif

And you STILL cannot address nor refute the FACTS. Keep up the good work!
What part of Crackhead Larry's presentation is "fact"?

I'd be happy to show you Larry having a flashback...on TV.....while Maria Bartiromo nods..

What part of Crackhead Larry's presentation is "fact"?

I'd be happy to show you Larry having a flashback...on TV.....while Maria Bartiromo nods..
Step up, my good friend. Or, once again, you have NOTHING.

Show us all your stuff by disproving anything in my post. You cannot so you act like a little child.

Grow up, here, I'll help you so you don't have to look back to see what you're whining about.

Trump%20indictments%20follow%20Biden-XL.jpg

Show us all your stuff by disproving anything in my post. You cannot so you act like a little child.

Grow up, here, I'll help you so you don't have to look back to see what you're whining about.

If you can't reduce it to 3 bullet points, it isn't worth my time....

The premise is flawed.

Correct me if I am wrong

You and Larry are suggesting that:

the legal consequences of Grifty's Jan 6, 2021 actions are being coordinated to offset the reality of more than a year of disinflation, continuing job growth, and economic expansion IN SPITE of the most draconian federal reserve tightening in its history.

Is that correct?

almost each is right after a creepy announcement by the GOP congress.

Correct me if I am wrong

You and Larry are suggesting that:

the legal consequences of Grifty's Jan 6, 2021 actions are being coordinated to offset the reality of more than a year of disinflation, continuing job growth, and economic expansion IN SPITE of the most draconian federal reserve tightening in its history.

Is that correct?
dude, yet again, you have nothing proving anything you're saying. When's that linky thing coming? :link:

So now you concede that what he broadcast, and I posted is 100% accurate.

You want to believe that all those dates are some sort of divine coincidence.

growup-S.png

You seem to love making yourself look foolish. Why?
You can neither tell me nor confirm what it is...

I suspect when you think about it it's pretty silly.

Forum List

Back