Gabbard, She’s Hot, Hindu, Surfs, & Running For Potus

Tulsi Gabbard was not qualified to be at the executive level. Neither was Buttigieg, Yang, Steyer, or Williamson. If she would serve another term in ciongress or the senate, she might be, but not right now.

I don't know that there's a way to really be qualified for "most powerful person on the planet".

That said, I'd like to see her back in the future...
I don't think a one term congressperson is capable of being president, but then again we elected an inheritance baby who lost 900 million dollars in one year to run the country so... Personally, I didn't find her to be all that bright.

Well, we elected a one term Senator. Actually, we didn't even do that, since Obama resigned his Senate seat in November of 2008.

Here's the interesting thing: If you were to ask most people, I think they would say that they abhor the idea of career politicians. I've heard exactly that from people on both sides of the aisle. But, when it comes to the Presidency, those same people will insist on having someone with "executive experience".

You can't have it both ways...

The government is so large and complex that you need someone who has a clear understanding of how it functions, how to get things done, and how to effectively manage it. The rap against the Carter Administration was that Carter was a Washington outsider and didn't have any relationships in Washington, to get his agenda passed.

This has certainly been true of the Trump Administration. Trump steadfastly refused to listen to the Washington insiders he initially hired and tried to do things his way in the first year of his administration, after which point he got rid of the Washington insiders, and has gone it alone, with increasingly disastrous results.

Republicans think that government can't, or shouldn't, do anything. So they layer on means testing, or additional layers of testing, regulation, and reporting so as to make any government program as expensive and unsuccessful as possible. Means testing, in particular, is ridiculously expensive. It is often cheaper, in terms of fraud or abuse, to make everyone eligible for the program, and to pay them the benefit, than it is to add means testing, investigation and prosecution for misuse.

I'm willing to bet that at the end of this pandemic, the USA votes for single payer, government funded healthcare, because your unconnected "for-profit" system is also in HUGE factor in what is unfolding. The Medical Industrial Complex has shown the dangers of a "for profit" healthcare system.

1. A healthy population is not a profitable population. There is no incentive for the system to practice "preventative medicine" as early diagnosis and treatment is far less profitable than dealing with people who are very sick;

2. Big Pharma has addicted millions of Americans, because as any drug dealer and Big Tobacco will tell you, an addict is the most reliable and profitable customer of all. There is an entire subset of the medical industry built around addiction and rehab in the USA. 28 days isn't the prescribed in-patient treatment period for addicts. There is no prescribed period. 28 days is the maximum period of in-patient treatment that American insurance companies will pay.

3. A larger population is a more profitable location. There are many areas of rural America where there are too few people, or they're too poor, to run a profitable hospital, and so they have very few doctors and no hospitals. What happens to these communities in this pandemic.

4. There is no co-ordination in your system during this pandemic. Every hospital corporation is doing something different with differing level of supplies. It's just a patchwork of services. Every state is doing something different.

I fear for my American family and friends.

shes certainly attractive.

It never ceases to amaze me that the first thing men comment on is a woman's looks.

It never ceases to amaze me that butt ugly fat bitches always notice how fast a man recognizes the looks of an attractive woman..

The good looking women notice even faster. We can spot as asshole at hisfirst glance. That's because we have to fend off a lot of jerks.

I highly doubt you fit in that category.
I'd bet the last man you fended off was the dude living under the overpass.

I don't give a rat's ass what you think. You don't know me or anything about me. Making assumptions about people you don't know, never works out well for you, because the things you assume say a lot more about you than they do about me.

People tend to project what they don't like about themselves onto others. If you're fat and ugly, you assume others are too. We're not. Some maybe, but not all.

You're a canadian....
What else do I need to know?
there's a whole long list of things we know about her and i must say, not much of it good.

repetitive drone. RUSSIA PUPPET!!! is her answer to just about everything. he'll she probably shits a putin puppet on a daily basis just to yell at it and smash it against the wall in emotional turmoil.

beyond that, i simply don't care. she can look like a supermodel and i'd still avoid her like the plague cause all that hate makes her just an ugly bitch.

It never ceases to amaze me that the first thing men comment on is a woman's looks.

It never ceases to amaze me that butt ugly fat bitches always notice how fast a man recognizes the looks of an attractive woman..

The good looking women notice even faster. We can spot as asshole at hisfirst glance. That's because we have to fend off a lot of jerks.

I don't give a rat's ass what you think. You don't know me or anything about me. Making assumptions about people you don't know, never works out well for you, because the things you assume say a lot more about you than they do about me.

People tend to project what they don't like about themselves onto others. If you're fat and ugly, you assume others are too. We're not. Some maybe, but not all.

You're a canadian....

Good manners for a start. Some basic facts of politics, economics and law, as well as how government works.

That when you fling insults and can't attack the post, attacking the poster is proof postive that you've got nothing.

You're a canadian....
there's a whole long list of things we know about her and i must say, not much of it good.

repetitive drone. RUSSIA PUPPET!!! is her answer to just about everything. he'll she probably shits a putin puppet on a daily basis just to yell at it and smash it against the wall in emotional turmoil.

beyond that, i simply don't care. she can look like a supermodel and i'd still avoid her like the plague cause all that hate makes her just an ugly bitch.

So in other words, you have never read a single link I've posted, or anything I've said. Thank you for that confirmation.

You're a canadian....

Good manners for a start. Some basic facts of politics, economics and law, as well as how government works.

That when you fling insults and can't attack the post, attacking the poster is proof postive that you've got nothing.

STFU!!!
If I wanna talk to a canadian I'll call my cousin.

The government is so large and complex that you need someone who has a clear understanding of how it functions, how to get things done, and how to effectively manage it. The rap against the Carter Administration was that Carter was a Washington outsider and didn't have any relationships in Washington, to get his agenda passed.

This has certainly been true of the Trump Administration. Trump steadfastly refused to listen to the Washington insiders he initially hired and tried to do things his way in the first year of his administration, after which point he got rid of the Washington insiders, and has gone it alone, with increasingly disastrous results.

It was also true of Bill Clinton. He wasn't a Washington insider and, with the exception of his lying under oath, wasn't a horrible President...

Republicans think that government can't, or shouldn't, do anything. So they layer on means testing, or additional layers of testing, regulation, and reporting so as to make any government program as expensive and unsuccessful as possible. Means testing, in particular, is ridiculously expensive. It is often cheaper, in terms of fraud or abuse, to make everyone eligible for the program, and to pay them the benefit, than it is to add means testing, investigation and prosecution for misuse.

I'm willing to bet that at the end of this pandemic, the USA votes for single payer, government funded healthcare, because your unconnected "for-profit" system is also in HUGE factor in what is unfolding. The Medical Industrial Complex has shown the dangers of a "for profit" healthcare system.

1. A healthy population is not a profitable population. There is no incentive for the system to practice "preventative medicine" as early diagnosis and treatment is far less profitable than dealing with people who are very sick;

2. Big Pharma has addicted millions of Americans, because as any drug dealer and Big Tobacco will tell you, an addict is the most reliable and profitable customer of all. There is an entire subset of the medical industry built around addiction and rehab in the USA. 28 days isn't the prescribed in-patient treatment period for addicts. There is no prescribed period. 28 days is the maximum period of in-patient treatment that American insurance companies will pay.

3. A larger population is a more profitable location. There are many areas of rural America where there are too few people, or they're too poor, to run a profitable hospital, and so they have very few doctors and no hospitals. What happens to these communities in this pandemic.

4. There is no co-ordination in your system during this pandemic. Every hospital corporation is doing something different with differing level of supplies. It's just a patchwork of services. Every state is doing something different.

Wow, you really went of the reservation there, didn't you?

We're talking about Tulsi Gabbard, not profitable hospitals or Covid-19 or drug addiction...

I fear for my American family and friends.

We'll be fine...

Tulsi Gabbard was not qualified to be at the executive level. Neither was Buttigieg, Yang, Steyer, or Williamson. If she would serve another term in ciongress or the senate, she might be, but not right now.

Like the clownass in there now? Nah, she's much more ready than this poor sod could ever be. She cannot be because she will call out the endless war machine. Can't have that.

Tulsi Gabbard to run for president

She will be treated with the same imperial statist disdain that Dr. Paul received over her foreign policies. Normal lib checklist on domestic issues.
But, as you are now likely aware, Gabbard is still an imperial statist who is nowhere even close to Dr. Paul in ideology, except her foreign policy. I suppose she would have been the best the Dems could have elected, but she is a commie, nonetheless. As I said before, I call her Patriotic Commie. Maybe a more appropriate moniker would be Noninterventionalist Commie.

I don't know that there's a way to really be qualified for "most powerful person on the planet".

That said, I'd like to see her back in the future...
I don't think a one term congressperson is capable of being president, but then again we elected an inheritance baby who lost 900 million dollars in one year to run the country so... Personally, I didn't find her to be all that bright.

Well, we elected a one term Senator. Actually, we didn't even do that, since Obama resigned his Senate seat in November of 2008.

Here's the interesting thing: If you were to ask most people, I think they would say that they abhor the idea of career politicians. I've heard exactly that from people on both sides of the aisle. But, when it comes to the Presidency, those same people will insist on having someone with "executive experience".

You can't have it both ways...
I do think that one term senator came with far better qualifications than Gabbard. We are learning by the experience we are enduring that we need experienced policymakers in the office of the president. Obama came to the office with a Harvard law degree, and worked as a community organizer in Chicago a city of 3 million people. Gabbard was a martial arts instructor, then served in the National Guard. So I am not having it both ways, Gabbard was not qualified.

Like the clownass in there now? Nah, she's much more ready than this poor sod could ever be. She cannot be because she will call out the endless war machine. Can't have that.
trump was not qualified and I did not vote for him. But calling out the war machine is not the only qualification for president even if I agree with that position.

Tulsi Gabbard to run for president

She will be treated with the same imperial statist disdain that Dr. Paul received over her foreign policies. Normal lib checklist on domestic issues.
But, as you are now likely aware, Gabbard is still an imperial statist who is nowhere even close to Dr. Paul in ideology, except her foreign policy. I suppose she would have been the best the Dems could have elected, but she is a commie, nonetheless. As I said before, I call her Patriotic Commie. Maybe a more appropriate moniker would be Noninterventionalist Commie.

No, the best candidate is the one who will be the nominee. This man is a master policymaker, his career shows that. This means he knows how do govern. You republicans have crazy beliefs not supported by facts and think that you are right no matter how many times what you believe is shown to be wring. We don't need anyone who is supported by people who think like republicans.

Gabbard doesn't do that much for me, but I'd taker her over Biden or Trump.

You're a canadian....

STFU!!!
If I wanna talk to a canadian I'll call my cousin.

Gabbard doesn't do that much for me, but I'd taker her over Biden or Trump.
I'd take her over trump but not Biden. Biden has authored got passed major legislation. Gabbard really has done nothing after 7 years.

Forum List

Back