Gabbard, She’s Hot, Hindu, Surfs, & Running For Potus

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
shes certainly attractive.

It never ceases to amaze me that the first thing men comment on is a woman's looks.

It never ceases to amaze me that butt ugly fat bitches always notice how fast a man recognizes the looks of an attractive woman..

The good looking women notice even faster. We can spot as asshole at hisfirst glance. That's because we have to fend off a lot of jerks.

I highly doubt you fit in that category.
I'd bet the last man you fended off was the dude living under the overpass.

Voting for Tulsi would have been a mistake. She's another liberal who supports crazy ideas like single payer healthcare.

Everyone should support single payer healthcare.
Otherwise the insurance companies continue their lock out of the health care provides, and we all go broke paying the extortion rates they charge. If you think it does not bother you because your employer pays for the insurance, you would be wrong because what your employer is forced to pay, raises the prices he has to charge. And that means US goods can't compete overseas. And that means a trade imbalance that constantly makes the US less wealthy.

Almost every country in the world has single payer, and they have better health care, at less than half the price.

And Tulsi is also against all these unnecessary wars, as well as against gun control.

She would be a good choice for VP, although not with either of the dipshits currently vying for the Democratic nomination...

Tulsi Gabbard to run for president

She will be treated with the same imperial statist disdain that Dr. Paul received over her foreign policies. Normal lib checklist on domestic issues.

Yeah but if there's a bikini run off in the
Nationals Trump is screwed! :) unless he can send in Melania.

Jo

Gabbards acne scars that she cannot cover up with make-up half the time disqualify her; unless you have severe acne scars, too!
BAMM!!!
View attachment 239962 View attachment 239963

Dude I'm ready to start looking for those acne scars ........like pronto!

If she gets the Dem nom Trump better hope there's no bikini contest ...lol.

Jo
The problem is that the photo is of Padma Lakshmi.

Tulsi Gabbard was not qualified to be at the executive level. Neither was Buttigieg, Yang, Steyer, or Williamson. If she would serve another term in ciongress or the senate, she might be, but not right now.

Tulsi Gabbard was not qualified to be at the executive level. Neither was Buttigieg, Yang, Steyer, or Williamson. If she would serve another term in ciongress or the senate, she might be, but not right now.

I don't know that there's a way to really be qualified for "most powerful person on the planet".

That said, I'd like to see her back in the future...

It never ceases to amaze me that the first thing men comment on is a woman's looks.

It never ceases to amaze me that butt ugly fat bitches always notice how fast a man recognizes the looks of an attractive woman..

The good looking women notice even faster. We can spot as asshole at hisfirst glance. That's because we have to fend off a lot of jerks.

I don't give a rat's ass what you think. You don't know me or anything about me. Making assumptions about people you don't know, never works out well for you, because the things you assume say a lot more about you than they do about me.

People tend to project what they don't like about themselves onto others. If you're fat and ugly, you assume others are too. We're not. Some maybe, but not all.

I don't know that there's a way to really be qualified for "most powerful person on the planet".

I don't think a one term congressperson is capable of being president, but then again we elected an inheritance baby who lost 900 million dollars in one year to run the country so... Personally, I didn't find her to be all that bright.

I don't think a one term congressperson is capable of being president, but then again we elected an inheritance baby who lost 900 million dollars in one year to run the country so... Personally, I didn't find her to be all that bright.

Well, we elected a one term Senator. Actually, we didn't even do that, since Obama resigned his Senate seat in November of 2008.

Here's the interesting thing: If you were to ask most people, I think they would say that they abhor the idea of career politicians. I've heard exactly that from people on both sides of the aisle. But, when it comes to the Presidency, those same people will insist on having someone with "executive experience".

You can't have it both ways...

I don't give a rat's ass what you think. You don't know me or anything about me. Making assumptions about people you don't know, never works out well for you, because the things you assume say a lot more about you than they do about me.

People tend to project what they don't like about themselves onto others. If you're fat and ugly, you assume others are too. We're not. Some maybe, but not all.

You're a canadian....
What else do I need to know?

Forum List

Back