FYI .. More flaming

dilloduck said:
I hate people who forget important shit and imply that I'm gay! :spank3:

Dillo it took you this long to comment about that ? :poke: :laugh:

dilloduck said:
LOL YOU"RE the one who keeps a "bitch". I'm worried about you !!! :laugh:

Nah, that's the other way around Dillo, she's MY BITCH!!!!!

and shit, I think your like every typical male, always wondered what it would be like to be with another guy!!!! HAHA!

janeeng said:
Nah, that's the other way around Dillo, she's MY BITCH!!!!!

and shit, I think your like every typical male, always wondered what it would be like to be with another guy!!!! HAHA!

I think JAneen has you busted dillo !!

Yeah JAneen likes to be the man !! I let her ! :D

janeeng said:
Shit, remember, I saw that nasty ass picture!!!!!
:puke3:

Sandy is right, allow Jackass to have the honors! Then again, OCA might like it, you know those GREEKS! HAHAHAHA

Nah Jimmy isn't my type, just the fact that he has now professed to have had a dirty ass that needed work is a turnoff. But i'm still up for a knob polish. :happy2:

OCA said:
Nah Jimmy isn't my type, just the fact that he has now professed to have had a dirty ass that needed work is a turnoff. But i'm still up for a knob polish. :happy2:

HEHE, what he has is truly the term "open ass"! but you enjoy that knob polish there OCA!!!!

OCA said:
Dirty ass huh, that just means he doesn't get a reach-around!

JOKER96BRAVO said:
You're not gay unless you're the one getting :ssex:

I think that's actually a rule.. Read it in a Marilyn Manson Biography. :D

So you are saying if a guy blows another guy the guy giving isn't gay ??? :wtf: :dunno:

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Is there any crack, or heiroin involved???

Would that really matter ? A head job is a head job... :wtf:

Well, except for a car .. But you know what I mean :D

Sandy73 said:
So you are saying if a guy blows another guy the guy giving isn't gay ??? :wtf: :dunno:

Correct. There was a list of conditions, tho.. I'll have to look them up, and post them after work..if I can remember where this thread is.

Shattered said:
Correct. There was a list of conditions, tho.. I'll have to look them up, and post them after work..if I can remember where this thread is.

no no, I am sorry but in my book of rules if a guy likes another touching any private part for ejaculation then he is GAY !!!! :gay:

Forum List

Back