Funny Question:If You Were In A Front Row Hillary Rally,And Hillary Wanted To Hold Your Baby?

#1 I don't go to rallies

Not all rallies anyways...

KKK.jpg

Not even those.

Always thought it was funny, when I was in Mississippi, that they would broadcast KKK meetings on the radio.

had no interest in them then, no interest in them now

They replaced the KKK meetings with Rush Limbaugh, and nobody noticed.

Dont' listen to Rush either.

Just the sound of his voice makes me change the station

If you were in the front row of a Hillary rally the presumption is that you would gladly let your chosen candidate hold your baby.

#1 I don't go to rallies

Not all rallies anyways...

KKK.jpg

Not even those.

Always thought it was funny, when I was in Mississippi, that they would broadcast KKK meetings on the radio.

had no interest in them then, no interest in them now

They replaced the KKK meetings with Rush Limbaugh, and nobody noticed.

Dont' listen to Rush either.

Just the sound of his voice makes me change the station

I have, but there's no reason to continue to, the slob is a one trick pony, ya know where he's gonna go with it every single time.

Imagine if it was Reagan, and Hillary was in the audience holding Chelsea? you think Ronny would of stepped down to Hillary and grabbed "Baby Chelsea"?

:frown: :wtf: :omg: By now we have all seen Trump taking that baby all decked out in USA colors to the podium and kissing him{assuming it was male}
:muahaha:
But can you imagine if it was you within the first few rows, holding your adorable one year old child, and Hillary asked if she could take your precious little son/daughter back to the stage and kiss him/her ten times?
:hellno:
All the people in the front row at a Hilly rally had abortions....................

Last edited:

Forum List

Back