Funny how this happens

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
We are told stories about the amazing increases in black trump support. But a funny thing has happened on trumps way to get black support.

Trump allies are handing out cash to black voters

Allies of Donald Trump have begun holding events in black communities where organizers lavish praise on the president as they hand out tens of thousands of dollars to lucky attendees.

The first giveaway took place last month in Cleveland, where recipients whose winning tickets were drawn from a bin landed cash gifts in increments of several hundred dollars, stuffed into envelopes. A second giveaway scheduled for this month in Virginia has been postponed, and more are said to be in the works.

Thanks go out to sparky for informing me about this.

We are told stories about the amazing increases in black trump support. But a funny thing has happened on trumps way to get black support.

Allies of Donald Trump have begun holding events in black communities where organizers lavish praise on the president as they hand out tens of thousands of dollars to lucky attendees.

The first giveaway took place last month in Cleveland, where recipients whose winning tickets were drawn from a bin landed cash gifts in increments of several hundred dollars, stuffed into envelopes. A second giveaway scheduled for this month in Virginia has been postponed, and more are said to be in the works.

So? When trying to get people to listen to a message they have been programed against one usually has to find creative ways to get people to break their chains...

Don't bitch about reparations then
I think people from the race government has given everything to can't really say anything about others.

So? When trying to get people to listen to a message they have been programed against one usually has to find creative ways to get people to break their chains...

No ones been programmed. You really gotta stop letting you psychosis control you.

In other words Trump is doing what Democrats have always done, give away free stuff. I never heard your faggot bitch crying ass cry about it when Democrats did it, you two faced hypocrite.

One again you prove yourself to by a whining crying ignorant bitch.

That's funny coming from a white supremacist.

Do you know what? If all blacks were just like you, we really WOULD be the superior race

Get a life.

Get a life.

My life is fine. I don't have to pay money to have friends.

Get a life.

He has a life. He is the official House Negro Rep For the KKK Dems in this forum.
It's real easy for you to make comments like that from behind a compute or because you're a woman and know you'll get cut some slack. So what I want you to do is walk up to a black female democrat and express yourself in the same manner as you do with me. Make sure you have dental insurance.

Forum List

Back