CDC Lying Again

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
They got this from Bloomberg before someone posts an ignorant source checker. How can CDC expect people to believe a thing they say? Why keep listening to proven liars?

53dec02f-679c-4ca6-9ce6-22067cc08b12-jpeg.576697

They got this from Bloomberg before someone posts an ignorant source checker. How can CDC expect people to believe a thing they say? Why keep listening to proven liars?

Propaganda lies. I thought they were doing that because officials have reported WILDLY different vax totals for my county. I mean, I think they just pulled them out of the air. All too high.

Their just an arm of the DNC now, which is an arm of China, and coke spoon leading to Hunter's nasal cavities

Don't get vaccinated.

Please don't get vaccinated. It will be a win/win for us all.

I agree. It will be interesting to see how your body reacts to the experimental gene modifying injections they will be plying you with.

I am betting you turn further into a zombie.

Repubtards are dropping like flies thanks to their anti-vax propaganda.
View attachment 577165
Covid has been such a political joy you relish in. Thing is you have destroyed so many people and the progression a tragedy

And you would do it at the welfare of your own family you fucking monster

How old are these people and their health

Suppose they all were totally healthy. More bullshit and you should have your fucking teeth knocked outta yer mouth

Marcus Lamb, the co-founder of the leading Christian TV network Daystar who railed against Covid-19 vaccines, has died of Covid-19.

Lamb, who was the chief executive of the conservative network that reaches an estimated 2 billion viewers worldwide, died on Tuesday, weeks after contracting the coronavirus.

Maybe. It will probably be revealed that he was fighting cancer at some point. That's the thing, the CDC classified 37,000 cancer deaths as covid related, so they have a poor record for honesty.

Good for you and yours! Please, DO NOT GET VACCINATED!!! We want as many Trump Cult morons as possible to succumb to the Covid-19 virus. Each of you vulnerable idiots represents a Trump Cult party vote, and the less of you the better for the Democrats. So please, keep your anti-vax mentatility going strong! Bigly!!!

Forum List

Back