Fully Vaccinated Bill Maher tests positive for COVID

LOL, these vaccines don’t even work.

Maher, 65, experienced what scientists have come to call a “breakthrough case,” in which a fully vaccinated person comes down with COVID. The phenomenon is very rare.

View attachment 489259
My understanding is a vaccine is going to make you test positive.
Am I correct?

Maher, 65, experienced what scientists have come to call a “breakthrough case,” in which a fully vaccinated person comes down with COVID. The phenomenon is very rare.

View attachment 489259
The doctor got mixed up and vaccinate Bill for swine flu.

The anti-vaccination crazies are lose again.

The vax does not prevent you being infected or re-infected.

It does cut down the disease so you don't have to go the hospital and be intubated and die.
Or it makes you test positive.....

Bill Gates used vaccines to spread Polio all over Africa the last couple of years.
For some reason HIV was widespread in Africa in the 90s as well.
Dr Fauci was behind the HIV testing back then.
Now.....I'm not saying they're murdering people....they're just trying to do something about overpopulation....thru vaccines and abortions.

The ignorance on display here......................... People can question things but first they need to understand how things work before exposing their ignorance.

No one has EVER claimed with any vaccine that you will never contract whatever it is that you are being vaccinated against. Getting a flu vaccine was never a guarantee you would not get the flu. It's always been possible you might. The vaccine simply makes it less likely and less severe if you do get the flu.

With fewer getting the flu it also decreases the chances of it spreading.
Not

Overstated. If you have MMR vaccination, you practically have no chance of getting measles, mumps, or rubella. Its possible, but very rare. Your flu example isn’t quite analogous either. Flu vaccines target specific viruses and you have to get a little lucky to not get a different strain that might be in circulation, so lots of vaccinated people still get the flu because their vaccination targeted a different virus. The Covid vaccination should be more like the MMR - until new strains start circulating.

It does cut down the disease so you don't have to go the hospital and be intubated and die.
Or it makes you test positive.....

Bill Gates used vaccines to spread Polio all over Africa the last couple of years.
For some reason HIV was widespread in Africa in the 90s as well.
Dr Fauci was behind the HIV testing back then.
Now.....I'm not saying they're murdering people....they're just trying to do something about overpopulation....thru vaccines and abortions.

Ohio is abandoning Covid protocol on 2 June. DeWine had no choice, the Ohio legislature made him do it.

The ignorance on display here......................... People can question things but first they need to understand how things work before exposing their ignorance.

No one has EVER claimed with any vaccine that you will never contract whatever it is that you are being vaccinated against. Getting a flu vaccine was never a guarantee you would not get the flu. It's always been possible you might. The vaccine simply makes it less likely and less severe if you do get the flu.

Not

Overstated. If you have MMR vaccination, you practically have no chance of getting measles, mumps, or rubella. Its possible, but very rare. Your flu example isn’t quite analogous either. Flu vaccines target specific viruses and you have to get a little lucky to not get a different strain that might be in circulation, so lots of vaccinated people still get the flu because their vaccination targeted a different virus. The Covid vaccination should be more like the MMR - until new strains start circulating.

Not overstated but simply stated because it's a waste of time to go any further than that here.

I love the way they avoid saying which vaccine Maher got. To me that means he probably got the one Fauci is heavily invested in, Moderna.

View attachment 489259
I don’t understand why you think this is significant. There’s a 5 to 7 percent chance the Pfizer or Maderna vaccine won’t stop you from getting the virus. Johnson and Johnson much greater than that.

If you’re paying attention to the numbers the vaccines obviously work

enough, normally you would think that it would be strange to be injected with a vaccine to immunize you and NOT test + for it!
I hear what you are saying

But if so how stupid are the medical professionals fighting the pandemic for not knowing what you just said? And how stupid are the libs at HBO for overreacting to the test result?
How stupid does stupid get? It only stands to reason that vaccines work by fooling the body into thinking it has a virus then building up a defense. If it can fool the immune system then how can a vaccine NOT fool a Covid test?
Depends what the test is looking for. Tests that look for antibodies would count a vaccinated person as positive, but that doesn't mean infected.

Tests that look for viral RNA can also result in a positive for someone successfully fighting off an infection due to immunization, or previous infection.

The immune system doesn't create a shield around a person, it is a response based defense that takes time to ramp up even for people vaccinated/previously infected. The real thing is does it halt the infectious process prior to a person shedding infectious viral particles.

From the beginning I understood that even though vaccinated I could become infected and spread the virus.

I also understood that were that to happen I would likely not get very sick and possibly be completely asymptomatic...as is Bill Maher.

How did you folks not know this? Fox News watchers?

The vaccine absolutely prevents people from being infected. There are a small percentage of people that will get infected despite being inoculated

The vaccines are working, just as expected.

Old Folks in nursing homes, about 70-80% were vaccinated, including the younger workers,

and nursing home hospitalizations and deaths are down 90%.

BOOM! Covid vaccines work!

:beer:

The vaccine absolutely prevents people from being infected. There are a small percentage of people that will get infected despite being inoculated

You're both sort of right. The vaccines collectively are currently running at about 90% effectiveness so there is a 1 in 10 chance you could still contract it if exposed after a jab, but they are running about 100% effective in term of keeping the 10% who do contract it from being hospitalized with serious complications.

enough, normally you would think that it would be strange to be injected with a vaccine to immunize you and NOT test + for it!
I hear what you are saying

But if so how stupid are the medical professionals fighting the pandemic for not knowing what you just said?

And how stupid are the libs at HBO for overreacting to the test result?
maher might be trying to attract attention to his lame TV show

The CDC changed its guidance again. Now if you get vaccinested, no masks anywhere and no social distancing.

THEY REALLY WANT YOU TO GET THE SHOT!

Its creepy.

View attachment 489259
His chances of surviving are greater because he has the vaccine. Good luck Bill. If Trump can survive it anyone can.

Not

Not overstated but simply stated because it's a waste of time to go any further than that here.
I showed you that you haven't made a valid point, you won't defend it, and you claim others are ignorant. Funny and typical.

Not all people. Let's be honest. Maher is but one example.

Not

I showed you that you haven't made a valid point, you won't defend it, and you claim others are ignorant. Funny and typical.
pknopp absoutely made a valid point, and burgermeister won't swallow his pride and lack of knowledge and admit it.

Forum List

Back