Full List of Republicans Who Sat During Zelensky's Speech

It's beyond sad. It's disgusting.

Remember in 2016 when Hillary Clinton referred to some Trump supporters as a basket of deplorables? I don't think she truly understood just how right she was.

In years past, a politician might say something off-color in private about something or someone that would somehow later on become public knowledge. As a result, he would apologize or back-peddle at least in an effort to show that the previous statement was not an accurate representation of his views.

No more! Yesterday, Donald Trump Jr. referred to President Zelensky as an "ungrateful international welfare queen" for requesting more aid. Really? The Ukrainians are boldly fighting for their lives and suffering every day more than most Americans have ever experienced in their lives on a daily basis. What pisses me off about Donald Trump junior's response more than I can articulate is the fact that he has NEVER experienced a life of privation, or desperation, or discomfort of any kind.

Zelensky is a man's man by any yardstick one chooses to use to measure his merits.

By comparison, just imagine how Donald Trump Jr. would react (and fold under the pressure) if and when he was denied heat, electricity, water, and food? He would cry like a little baby!
i use to think Trump was just an ill informed moron. He's all that. But he's also a viscious, evil bastard. He's also a sociopath.

And last night, before the GOP takes the house, you can see whose pecker Zelensky prefers.
And who does yours prefer? Trump 's or Putin's? Probably both.

You'll never be half the man Zelensky is. And neither will those other two.

i use to think Trump was just an ill informed moron. He's all that. But he's also a viscious, evil bastard. He's also a sociopath.
Oh fuck, another thread derailed by the 'Orange Man Bad' crowd.

Time for a calming moment of sanity:

Sitting is a form of free speech.

Congress is a bastion of free speech within its own walls.

So we can conclude that the OP is opposed to free speech by our elected representatives.
There is no prohibition in America for saying something stupid. I just find it hard to believe that so many Republicans cross that threshold seemingly without any awareness of having done so. That only leads me to believe that they truly embrace their extremism, and it's not just meant to be rhetorical.

There is no prohibition in America for saying something stupid. I just find it hard to believe that so many Republicans cross that threshold seemingly without any awareness of having done so. That only leads me to believe that they truly embrace their extremism, and it's not just meant to be rhetorical.
We Conservatives do not recognize alt-left, 'woke' thresholds. Their days of canceling those who do not march in lock step with them are coming to a close.

For God's sake, how is this any different than sitting in response to Adolph Hitler's aggression on western Europe in 1939? Millions of people died then, and 10s of thousands of people are dying now. It's unconscionable. What could possibly be motivating these Republicans?

:shutupsmiley:

You liberoidal assholes are worse than the Bushbots.

We Conservatives do not recognize alt-left, 'woke' thresholds. Their days of canceling those who do not march in lock step with them are coming to a close.
If you support Trump you're not a Conservative. So, you can drop that right now.

You should be happy that there is no prohibition against saying stupid things. Your OP was pretty stupid.

Why do you insist on crossing that “threshold?”

Forum List

Back