Full Appeals Court Vacates Dismissal of flynn Case

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
The full appeals court vacated the 3 judge ruling to dismiss the michael flynn case.

There will be a hearing with the full court in August.

We will see what the full appeals court has to say about dismissing charges against flynn.

The full appeals court vacated the 3 judge ruling to dismiss the michael flynn case.

We will see what the full appeals court has to say about dismissing charges against flynn.

I predicted it. It was a no brainer decision. The three judge panel totally undermined the integrity of the Federal District courts. The decision had to be reversed.

It is the D.C. court of appeals......likely filled with left wing activists pretending to be judges......7 appointed by obama and clinton, 6 by Trump and Bush......3-3...so the 3 appointed by Bush are likely rino assholes.

Matters not.

They can overturn it.

It still gets dismissed.

Fuck the left wing courts.

There may be hope for the rule of law yet.

You guys are morons..
LoO..You’re the moron because you obviously don‘t have a clue what the rule of law means.

Says the idiot who votes for the democrat party..
It’s the Democratic Party, dolt.

Look, you are an idiot......your posts support a violent, racist, hate filled political party whose terrorist wings...antifa and black lives matter, have been burning, looting, beating and killing Americans in democrat party controlled cities...

So sell your crap to the other democrats on the site....they are stupid enough to go along with your insanity.

I predicted it. It was a no brainer decision. The three judge panel totally undermined the integrity of the Federal District courts. The decision had to be reversed.

I thought so too.

You guys are morons..
LoO..You’re the moron because you obviously don‘t have a clue what the rule of law means.

Look, you are an idiot......your posts support a violent, racist, hate filled political party whose terrorist wings...antifa and black lives matter, have been burning, looting, beating and killing Americans in democrat party controlled cities...

So sell your crap to the other democrats on the site....they are stupid enough to go along with your insanity.
I support the rule of law. That was the basis of my posts. You obviously do not. The rule of law is not what you say it is. That is why you haven’t a clue what the rule fo law is or means.

You guys are morons..

I support the rule of law. That was the basis of my posts. You obviously do not. The rule of law is not what you say it is. That is why you haven’t a clue what the rule fo law is or means.

There is nothing about the obama FBI going after Flynn that is even close to the rule of law....the information is out, the notes are out.......that you still lie on their behave shows that you are a vile human being.

You guys are morons..

There is nothing about the obama FBI going after Flynn that is even close to the rule of law....the information is out, the notes are out.......that you still lie on their behave shows that you are a vile human being.
Poor thing. You are so lost. It explains why you are such an easy mark for conspiracy theories and lies.

Yeah....just had to be reversed so they could continue to step all over the man's 8th Amendment rights.

repubs celebrated when it went their way as proof but when it goes against their way then it is a conspiracy. The conspiracy is when Barr who has but one goal and that is to make Trump look good. Destroys any integrity that the judicial system might have all for political gains. This may go to the Supreme Court but once we vote Trump out then the DOJ will be under new leadership.

It is funny how two of the three judges said that Sullivan was overstepping his authority. Yet the third judge says the two judges are overstepping their authority.

Thus the full appeals court wants to look at this matter. They could have just ignored it but something about this requires scrutiny.

It clear that this is a case far beyond whether Flynn who admitted guilt can actually get away with it because he has the backing of the president.

The president has a DOJ that's has shown that their only purpose is to make Trump look good. Far cry from the DOJ that started the Mueller investigation.

This is a case of corruption. The corruption of a corrupt white house. IF the executive branch can manipulate the Judicial branch then where is the separation of powers.

The full court of appeals is going to handle this hot potato.

Last edited:

Did you get your law degree mail order? Judge Sullivan asked the dispute to be REVIEWED by the full court instead of just three judges and the appeals court granted his request. They may yet uphold the 3 judge decision.

Even if this panel rules against Flynn it is all but assured Trump would pardon him given the bullshit that went on that we now know about. This is no longer about the law or justice it is about political and judical activism no matter how much some try and pretend otherwise.

Forum List

Back