From sore arms to sudden death Reader reports on adverse vaccine reactions.

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Large snip of a long read

It is undeniable: The Corona vaccines cause a wide array of adverse events, not all of them understood. Right now it’s hard to assess their population-wide impact, beyond saying that they’re substantially more dangerous than ordinary vaccines. Rough calculations from VAERS data suggest that they’re at least several hundred times more likely to hurt you than flu shots.

In addition to acute vaccine reactions – fever, myalgia, swollen lymph nodes and injection site soreness in the days following vaccination – many of you also discussed an array of more disturbing symptoms, including serious tinnitus, heightened blood pressure, chest pains, irregular menstrual bleeding and shortness of breath. I also had many letters describing shingles and Bell’s Palsy following vaccination; and of more puzzling and potentially more serious neurological problems, from vertigo to muscular tremors to seizures. For the most part, milder acute symptoms disappeared in days, but some you report sore arms and tinnitus lasting many months.

Among the severe reactions, myocarditis and stroke have a prominent place in your reports; I had fewer reports of miscarriages, but they were also present. Consistent with internet discussion elsewhere, some of you also report the sudden development or resurgence of cancer following Corona vaccination.

Broadly speaking, dose 3 seems to have been worse than dose 2, and dose 2 worse than dose 1. Many, many of the vaccinated among you caught Corona following vaccination. There are the preponderance of infections in the week following the first and third doses, which we already knew about, but these are but a fraction of post-vaccine infections overall. Probably a big thing that has stalled the political momentum driving mass vaccination, is the prevalence of bad booster reactions followed by breakthrough infection.

Booster shots will save you in the event of all out nuclear war

xjjfjvjvnmvmv.png

I just heard that the FDA is now a subsidiary of Pfizer.
That can't be true.

That is. . . like, even worse than the fascist organization of dirgisme economics. That is literally having corporations take over ruling people. That is the next stage after the Corporatocracy we have now, it will be a dystopia nightmare Corporate republic. No voting rights. . . unless, of course, you happen to be. . . a share holder?

It is undeniable: The Corona vaccines cause a wide array of adverse events, not all of them understood. Right now it’s hard to assess their population-wide impact, beyond saying that they’re substantially more dangerous than ordinary vaccines. Rough calculations from VAERS data suggest that they’re at least several hundred times more likely to hurt you than flu shots.

In addition to acute vaccine reactions – fever, myalgia, swollen lymph nodes and injection site soreness in the days following vaccination – many of you also discussed an array of more disturbing symptoms, including serious tinnitus, heightened blood pressure, chest pains, irregular menstrual bleeding and shortness of breath. I also had many letters describing shingles and Bell’s Palsy following vaccination; and of more puzzling and potentially more serious neurological problems, from vertigo to muscular tremors to seizures. For the most part, milder acute symptoms disappeared in days, but some you report sore arms and tinnitus lasting many months.

Among the severe reactions, myocarditis and stroke have a prominent place in your reports; I had fewer reports of miscarriages, but they were also present. Consistent with internet discussion elsewhere, some of you also report the sudden development or resurgence of cancer following Corona vaccination.

Broadly speaking, dose 3 seems to have been worse than dose 2, and dose 2 worse than dose 1. Many, many of the vaccinated among you caught Corona following vaccination. There are the preponderance of infections in the week following the first and third doses, which we already knew about, but these are but a fraction of post-vaccine infections overall. Probably a big thing that has stalled the political momentum driving mass vaccination, is the prevalence of bad booster reactions followed by breakthrough infection.

View attachment 613420
Well I heard of a fantasy, well he has one.

Thank God Pfizer has pill to take.for the heart condition...
.......... ching ching goes the cash register

ACK! I just came from a meeting where I sat quite close to a COVIDiot, not knowing I was being exposed until I'd been there for 20 minutes or so. DAMN, I wish they'd make 'em get a tattoo on their foreheads! I'd have at least been able to move to the other side of the table in the restaurant. I'm starting to think about masking up and social distancing, just to guarantee some space between me and the COVIDiots.

The main thing is, don't let them smart people trick you. They're always trying to trick you. Don't fall for it!

67ppz1.jpg

". . . Most of the claims for deaths being filed are not classified as COVID-19 deaths, Davison said.

<snip>

In a follow-up call, he said he did not have a breakdown showing why so many people in the state are being hospitalized – for what conditions or ailments. But he said the extraordinarily high death rate quoted by Davison matched what hospitals in the state are seeing.

“What it confirmed for me is it bore out what we’re seeing on the front end,…” he said.

The number of hospitalizations in the state is now higher than before the COVID-19 vaccine was introduced a year ago, and in fact is higher than it’s been in the past five years, Dr. Lindsay Weaver, Indiana’s chief medical officer, said at a news conference with Gov. Eric Holcomb on Wednesday.

Just 8.9% of ICU beds are available at hospitals in the state, a low for the year, and lower than at any time during the pandemic. But the majority of ICU beds are not taken up by COVID-19 patients – just 37% are, while 54% of the ICU beds are being occupied by people with other illnesses or conditions. . . . "

67ppz1.jpg

". . . Most of the claims for deaths being filed are not classified as COVID-19 deaths, Davison said.

<snip>

In a follow-up call, he said he did not have a breakdown showing why so many people in the state are being hospitalized – for what conditions or ailments. But he said the extraordinarily high death rate quoted by Davison matched what hospitals in the state are seeing.

“What it confirmed for me is it bore out what we’re seeing on the front end,…” he said.

The number of hospitalizations in the state is now higher than before the COVID-19 vaccine was introduced a year ago, and in fact is higher than it’s been in the past five years, Dr. Lindsay Weaver, Indiana’s chief medical officer, said at a news conference with Gov. Eric Holcomb on Wednesday.

Just 8.9% of ICU beds are available at hospitals in the state, a low for the year, and lower than at any time during the pandemic. But the majority of ICU beds are not taken up by COVID-19 patients – just 37% are, while 54% of the ICU beds are being occupied by people with other illnesses or conditions. . . . "
Well, color me not-too-surprised.

ACK! I just came from a meeting where I sat quite close to a COVIDiot, not knowing I was being exposed until I'd been there for 20 minutes or so. DAMN, I wish they'd make 'em get a tattoo on their foreheads! I'd have at least been able to move to the other side of the table in the restaurant. I'm starting to think about masking up and social distancing, just to guarantee some space between me and the COVIDiots.
Rootin a Tootin Vladdy Putin has this down to an art form.....if only his tanks had been this far apart
image-6.jpg

View attachment 613420

I see this site as this now, because they have moved authentic information into conspiracy,

You can tell they are a controlled google entity, if they do not comply they get banned so in order to be the go along to get along it’s worth people’s lives to HIDE information that is informative and just might save a life.

Instead they choose to be like MSN, GOOGLE, ABC, NBC, RACHEL MADDOW, CNN this is exaclty what they do move it /hide it or delete it.

Information that could cause someone their life
or

help them save their life. This feeling comes because multiple other social sites allow multiple postings of such information and never delete it , nor move it to a place where ppl can automatically doubt it.

The dumb never bother researching the information provided by some ppl no matter what site it is on.

Such a shame.

Forum List

Back