Russia Demands US Explain Bio-Weaponsl Labs in Ukraine

The plot thickens.

The plot thickens.

actually the us is working with ukraine to use bio weapon labs against the citizens of Russia and the Ukraine government has already killed many of its citizens with them,Russia isn’t taking their crap Hense the invasion,the deep state that the ukraian government is,is getting thier asses kicked by Russia,zelensky will be hung by his balls by the citizens of ukraine if Russia doesn’t take him out first.

Last edited:
Interesting that today Nancy Pelosi said "we will rebuild the Ukraine"...I found it on youtube and before I could copy it it was gone....gone from everywhere on all search engines...I hope Rumble grabbed it....

We are going to end up paying for this war...as crazy as that sounds you wait...we are going to pick up the bill....

Until there's some proof tying it to the US, I'm going with Russian false flag operation.
The proof is all over the place,you just need to look at alternative media sources instead of the corporate ontrolled media,there have been many threads here thst have exposed it with alternative media sources of whistleblowers.

The pathetic response by Red Jen makes it sound like Russia and China busted a Ukrainian false flag operation. Just my opinion.

The plot thickens.

actually the us is working with ukraine to use bio weapon labs against the citizens of Russia and the Ukraine government has already killed many of its citizens with them,Russia isn’t taking their crap Hense the invasion,the deep state that the ukraian government is,is getting thier asses kicked by Russia,zelensky will be hung by his balls by the citizens of ukraine if Russia doesn’t take him out first.
Another sock puppet

The plot thickens.

They don’t want them to fall into the hands of Russia cause their evil doings that the us and Ukrainian government were working together on will be exposed to the whole world.:abgg2q.jpg:the plot thickens indeed.lol

I watched the videos and checked other sources. It's about "biological research facilities." Nobody is saying "biological weapons facilities." There's a big difference.
Victoria Nuland admitted it.

This absolutely sounds like something the US government would do. We actually have a long history of stuff like this. But y'know, Fauci and Wuhan, and the whole thing starts sounding entirely plausible.

She admitted "biological research facility." That could be a laboratory that studies 15 varieties of labradoodle dogs fer Christ's sake. Or the whole thing could be ruse we started, in order to scare the Russians from blowing up the whole of country of Ukraine. Hell, they already attacked a nuclear power plant with mortars and small arms fire. Or it could be the Russians knowing that we have research facilities in Ukraine and they're trying to make them out to be weapons laboratories, in order to blame the US for the war.

I watched the videos and checked other sources. It's about "biological research facilities." Nobody is saying "biological weapons facilities." There's a big difference.

She admitted "biological research facility." That could be a laboratory that studies 15 varieties of labradoodle dogs fer Christ's sake. Or the whole thing could be ruse we started, in order to scare the Russians from blowing up the whole of country of Ukraine. Hell, they already attacked a nuclear power plant with mortars and small arms fire. Or it could be the Russians knowing that we have research facilities in Ukraine and they're trying to make them out to be weapons laboratories, in order to blame the US for the war.
If they were simple research facilities, why would she care if they fell into Russian hands?

If they were simple research facilities, why would she care if they fell into Russian hands?

How do you know what she feels? Maybe she's playing on the Russian's fear of another pandemic.

It's the fog of war. Nobody really knows what the hell is going on and rumors are flying on both sides.

Forum List

Back