Fright night smashing pumpkins

hey she thinks me and about 30 posters here are drug addicts because we used to smoke Pot and dont think its as bad as she thinks it is....some people were not allowed to go out of the house when they were younger.....what are you goona do?....

Not much I guess. I reckon she grew up during the Depression....hard times make hard people. I'm sure she's a good person, albeit judgemental. She's a valued poster here and other when she's after me, I kinda enjoy her comments. :eusa_angel:

she just sounds like another old fart to me with a stick up her ass.....

:lol:

There has always been a fine line between fun and criminal assault, burglary, criminal trespass, arson and assorted misdemeanors on Halloween. The ironic thing is that the pop-culture idiots seem to worry more about whether a kid dressing as a cowboy will offend American Indians than the assorted felonies that seem to occur on Halloween.

Indeed.....My youth in Detroit never involved arson....well, maybe a leaf pile or two along a curb. Katz believes I'm the devil incarante for smashing pumpkins...poor ol gal has little left to do but impose judgement on youthful pranks.....what a way to end up in life. :(

hey she thinks me and about 30 posters here are drug addicts because we used to smoke Pot and dont think its as bad as she thinks it is....some people were not allowed to go out of the house when they were younger.....what are you goona do?....

Not much I guess. I reckon she grew up during the Depression....hard times make hard people. I'm sure she's a good person, albeit judgemental. She's a valued poster here and other when she's after me, I kinda enjoy her comments. :eusa_angel:

My comments should make you think. How happy does destroying some one elses property make you and is it worth it? Even if that property isn't particularly valuable. Suppose it was a lighted Christmas display that cost thousands of dollars? Is that right?When you destroy someone's property you have violated them the same as if you stole from them.

It's like a groper saying that grabbing a woman's tit isn't like she was raped. It only took a second. Why is she even complaining? It was fun.

I was 12 or 13 late one Halloween night with a buddy smashing pumpkins when I crept up on the porch of a dark house to grab a big one. I sneaked down the steps and raised it over my head when.........OUT THE DOOR FLIES THIS HUGE DUDE....I did a basketball chest-past and caught him in the face with the pumpkin.....Didn't even phase him....lucky for me he wasn't as fast as me although I could feel him grabbing at the back of my shirt....he wouldn't give up! The chase went on for maybe 3 blocks....I was scared shitless I tell ya. LOL! Finally I ran onto the lawn of a hospital and did a baseball hook-slide down in front of him.....sure enough my trail-leg caught his feet and sent him ass over applecart....he landed on his chest and I could tell it'd knocked the wind outta him. So I stood over him and taunted him to get up and catch me. He was gasping for air when I decided I better book so I jogged off, barely able to run anymore myself. Don't know what he'd have done to me if he could have grabbed me but it wasn't good....I knew that.
laugh_zpse50e200a.png

274628-xs.jpg

You were an asshole as a kid

You were also an asshole as a kid.

But you are STILL an asshole!

Indeed.....My youth in Detroit never involved arson....well, maybe a leaf pile or two along a curb. Katz believes I'm the devil incarante for smashing pumpkins...poor ol gal has little left to do but impose judgement on youthful pranks.....what a way to end up in life. :(

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?! She advocates KILLING TRESPASSERS! She is not a "good person", she is either batshit insane or evil on the level of Elisabeth Bathory.

OK who here had ADULTS come to the door? I kid you not I had two adults in costume ask for candy for themselves. One 30 something in a chicken costume with a group of kids and one Obviously 40 something with a teen age boy trying to hide her age behind a mask. Did she think I couldn't look at her body with the saggin boobs and not know she was an older adult? WTF? I gave them one starburst each but they are lucky I didn't give them the boot. Cmon people,candy is too expensive to hand out to grown ass adults. Buy your own at half price tomorrow.

Aside from that we had a plenty of kids, most come in from the bad sections or other towns to trick or treat. Lots of cute kids. One wide eyed little ghoul, about 3yrs old bravely came up to the door by himself, was so nervous he dropped his candy,grabbed it and then only remembered to say trick or treat as he ran back to Mom and Dad. lol I ran out fo candy at 7:30, grabbed some popcorn and watched sleepy Hollow with Johnny Depp. Great night,Happy Halloween!

Where I used to live I had kids come by. The littlest ones around sundown, slightly older starting at around 7:30. By ten, it was all adults some not even bothering with a costume. By then I was locked up with the lights out. They would prowl around the back looking for a way in before they left. Had they come in, I would of course, shot them where they stood.

Last night I had no one come by. When I took the dog for a walk I did not see a single child, or anyone, in any kind of costume. I did see a maltese superman, a golden retriever fairy princess, a rottweiler fireman and the cutest little yorkie devil. Only dogs were dressed up, no people.

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?! She advocates KILLING TRESPASSERS! She is not a "good person", she is either batshit insane or evil on the level of Elisabeth Bathory.

Is that what vandals are now, trespassers?

Here's a Halloween story (now an urban legend) to stir your fancy about vandalism talk:

"Halloween 2014 marks the rumored inception of teenagers and younger kids across America pledging to wear simple wool masks and carry water guns as an initiative to create a netherworld underground bandit army."

Could this army be simple romanticism or reflective of America's larger trends about merging sociology with drama (i.e., Facebook)?

:eusa_boohoo:

gangster-girl-wearing-mask-holding-water-gun-32904523.jpg

Forum List

Back