Fright night smashing pumpkins

Youthful stupidity aside, I don't generally condone Halloween stupidity. That said, I believe a 100 abandoned homes in Detroit will reach a 1000 F tonight. The apes have to have their fun.

I didn't have pumpkins as a child.

I have seen vandal destruction hundreds of times though. Why is it so much fun to destroy someone else's property? Because you can?

Yep, pretty much. :lol: You're a girrrrrl from what I hear. You'll never understand how young boys think until you're a mother....and maybe not then either. Suffice to say my daring as a youngster turned into my abilities to be a Marine and a good one. Breaking shit is what the US Military does best....would you have us be more kind and gentle? :eusa_eh:

I have not known Marines to engage in wanton destruction and call it "daring". Usually this kind of vandalism is the mark of a coward. Hide, vandalize and run away. Then cry when you're caught. Cry and say it was a joke, a prank, you were only having fun. Like the guy who put dry ice bombs all over LAX. It was all in good fun.

If you wanted to be brave and daring, you wouldn't have run off, but knocked on the door and smashed someone else's property right in front of them so they could identify you later.

First off, we Marines are nothing like your comic book or huffypo version of us.....Whe the light goes green we're MOTHERFUCKERS....got it? That's what they pay us to be....period. So step off your high horse and judge somebody who has some respect for your opinion.....I have none.

I was 12 or 13 late one Halloween night with a buddy smashing pumpkins when I crept up on the porch of a dark house to grab a big one. I sneaked down the steps and raised it over my head when.........OUT THE DOOR FLIES THIS HUGE DUDE....I did a basketball chest-past and caught him in the face with the pumpkin.....Didn't even phase him....lucky for me he wasn't as fast as me although I could feel him grabbing at the back of my shirt....he wouldn't give up! The chase went on for maybe 3 blocks....I was scared shitless I tell ya. LOL! Finally I ran onto the lawn of a hospital and did a baseball hook-slide down in front of him.....sure enough my trail-leg caught his feet and sent him ass over applecart....he landed on his chest and I could tell it'd knocked the wind outta him. So I stood over him and taunted him to get up and catch me. He was gasping for air when I decided I better book so I jogged off, barely able to run anymore myself. Don't know what he'd have done to me if he could have grabbed me but it wasn't good....I knew that.
laugh_zpse50e200a.png

274628-xs.jpg

You were an asshole as a kid

Youthful stupidity aside, I don't generally condone Halloween stupidity. That said, I believe a 100 abandoned homes in Detroit will reach a 1000 F tonight. The apes have to have their fun.

Indeed.....My youth in Detroit never involved arson....well, maybe a leaf pile or two along a curb. Katz believes I'm the devil incarante for smashing pumpkins...poor ol gal has little left to do but impose judgement on youthful pranks.....what a way to end up in life. :(

That's pretty much how Detroit got to be such a burned out hulk of a city. It started last night BTW. They were just having fun. Don't you want children to be happy?

Indeed.....My youth in Detroit never involved arson....well, maybe a leaf pile or two along a curb. Katz believes I'm the devil incarante for smashing pumpkins...poor ol gal has little left to do but impose judgement on youthful pranks.....what a way to end up in life. :(

I can't think of any kid including myself who didn't do awful things including the careful placement of home made incendiary devices in the neighbors mailbox or crap like that.

Those people in Detroit take it a bit too far with Hell night.

Gee, that's just what the guy said who put dry ice bombs all over LAX. It was just a prank. You were wilfully destroying someone else's property and see absolutely nothing wrong with that BECAUSE it was fun for YOU. The difference between smashing a pumpkin, burning someone's home to the ground or blowing a hole in a plane is just a matter of degree. They are all pranks. Whoever did them believed they were having fun, they had a right to have fun, no matter at whose expense they are having it. How would you have been harmed at letting someone else have their silly little pumpkin?

I'm judgmental, yes, but weren't you judgmental when you made a judgment that you had a superior right to someone else's property? What judgment did you pass on property ownership? You have it. I want it. I judge that my right supercedes YOUR right. That's the judgment YOU made. Which wouldn't be so bad IF it remained a youthful error but it hasn't. To this day you still think that in your judgment, your right to vandalize someone else's property is okay if it's fun for you to do.

I can't think of any kid including myself who didn't do awful things including the careful placement of home made incendiary devices in the neighbors mailbox or crap like that.

Those people in Detroit take it a bit too far with Hell night.

Why is it fun to put an incendiary device in someone's mailbox, but it is not fun to put an incendiary device in your own mailbox rigged to blow some kid's hand off when they tried to put an incendiary device in the mailbox?

Gee, that's just what the guy said who put dry ice bombs all over LAX. It was just a prank. You were wilfully destroying someone else's property and see absolutely nothing wrong with that BECAUSE it was fun for YOU. The difference between smashing a pumpkin, burning someone's home to the ground or blowing a hole in a plane is just a matter of degree. They are all pranks. Whoever did them believed they were having fun, they had a right to have fun, no matter at whose expense they are having it. How would you have been harmed at letting someone else have their silly little pumpkin?

I'm judgmental, yes, but weren't you judgmental when you made a judgment that you had a superior right to someone else's property? What judgment did you pass on property ownership? You have it. I want it. I judge that my right supercedes YOUR right. That's the judgment YOU made. Which wouldn't be so bad IF it remained a youthful error but it hasn't. To this day you still think that in your judgment, your right to vandalize someone else's property is okay if it's fun for you to do.

Not like I haven't wasted enough time on your bullshit already but fine.....If everything is "only a matter of degree" than your opposition to Obama is the same as a sniper who throws a shot at him. You're just as guilty......turn yourself in to your local authorities and may God have mercy on your soul.

Not like I haven't wasted enough time on your bullshit already but fine.....If everything is "only a matter of degree" than your opposition to Obama is the same as a sniper who throws a shot at him. You're just as guilty......turn yourself in to your local authorities and may God have mercy on your soul.

If there was some action in opposing obama. How about this. You sit home and think about how much fun it would be to smash someone's property. Then we're even.

When I was a teen I was busy working for the Local J C's haunted house scaring the shit out of people for charity. lol

There is a guy on our block that askes you trick or treat. If you say trick, you get a can of peas or corn.lol

The pumpkins are carved and out, the trees have their ghosts, the window is decorated, the candy is in the bowl and the Reaper is on the lawn, Time to make some kids happy. :)

hey she thinks me and about 30 posters here are drug addicts because we used to smoke Pot and dont think its as bad as she thinks it is....some people were not allowed to go out of the house when they were younger.....what are you goona do?....

hey she thinks me and about 30 posters here are drug addicts because we used to smoke Pot and dont think its as bad as she thinks it is....some people were not allowed to go out of the house when they were younger.....what are you goona do?....

Not much I guess. I reckon she grew up during the Depression....hard times make hard people. I'm sure she's a good person, albeit judgemental. She's a valued poster here and other when she's after me, I kinda enjoy her comments. :eusa_angel:

Not much I guess. I reckon she grew up during the Depression....hard times make hard people. I'm sure she's a good person, albeit judgemental. She's a valued poster here and other when she's after me, I kinda enjoy her comments. :eusa_angel:

she just sounds like another old fart to me with a stick up her ass.....

I was 12 or 13 late one Halloween night with a buddy smashing pumpkins when I crept up on the porch of a dark house to grab a big one. I sneaked down the steps and raised it over my head when.........OUT THE DOOR FLIES THIS HUGE DUDE....I did a basketball chest-past and caught him in the face with the pumpkin.....Didn't even phase him....lucky for me he wasn't as fast as me although I could feel him grabbing at the back of my shirt....he wouldn't give up! The chase went on for maybe 3 blocks....I was scared shitless I tell ya. LOL! Finally I ran onto the lawn of a hospital and did a baseball hook-slide down in front of him.....sure enough my trail-leg caught his feet and sent him ass over applecart....he landed on his chest and I could tell it'd knocked the wind outta him. So I stood over him and taunted him to get up and catch me. He was gasping for air when I decided I better book so I jogged off, barely able to run anymore myself. Don't know what he'd have done to me if he could have grabbed me but it wasn't good....I knew that.
laugh_zpse50e200a.png

274628-xs.jpg

You were an asshole as a kid

Then too?

You're an asshole as an "adult" although I use that term loosely in your case.....ie your Peter Pan Syndrome.

You brag about being a punk

Your lack of character hasn't changed as you became an adult.....I'm not particularly shocked

Feel free to wander off before I turn your ass in to Connery for trolling.....he's on the rag today so watch out. :eusa_shifty:

I don't see that working out well for you. Just what do you think Connery would do in this case?

You brag about being a punk

Your lack of character hasn't changed as you became an adult.....I'm not particularly shocked

Feel free to wander off before I turn your ass in to Connery for trolling.....he's on the rag today so watch out. :eusa_shifty:

I don't see that working out well for you. Just what do you think Connery would do in this case?

Nothing when it's me being trolled...why do you ask? Oh of course....this is another of your dumbass little traps you think I'll walk into....do you know what walking point or slack on a S&D patrol is, fool? You ain't likely to accomplish what experts at it have not.:eusa_eh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back