Friday will be a bad day to be hungry.

Congress beats up on the hungry - Chicago Sun-Times

I guess all I can say is I am glad my grandparents are dead, and nobody in my extended family is in need. I cannot think about those who will be affected. My government refuses to - so I can't.

I do hope everybody sees the disconnect between "this is a Christian nation" and "we are done feeding the hungry."

Nearly 1 Million Vets Face Food Stamps Cut | Military.com

Anybody else wondering why corporate welfare is good, but helping our fellow Americans is bad?

You're glad your grandparents are dead?

If I had family members that were struggling, they wouldn't need the government for assistance.

But I see that you would leave it up to the almighty government to help those in your family that may be in need.

You've indeed shown your true character.

We don't live in a tribal society.

And you've indeed shown your true character.

Oh look, being family orientated is now "tribal" in the minds of the family hating fanatical liberal totalitarians of the Obamacult.
The family takes love and loyalty from the obamessiah.
So let's call it tribal!!

You're glad your grandparents are dead?

If I had family members that were struggling, they wouldn't need the government for assistance.

But I see that you would leave it up to the almighty government to help those in your family that may be in need.

You've indeed shown your true character.

Oh look, being family orientated is now "tribal" in the minds of the family hating fanatical liberal totalitarians of the Obamacult.

Yeah..it is.

By it's very nature tribal society is both xenophobic and "family" oriented.

Most tribes DO NOT extend outside their own families.

Pick up a freakin book sometime.

tribe (trb)
n.
1. A unit of sociopolitical organization consisting of a number of families, clans, or other groups who share a common ancestry and culture and among whom leadership is typically neither formalized nor permanent.
tribe - definition of tribe by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

What a pompous ass Penn Gillette is.. beating up strawmen seems to be his forte.

NOBODY thinks its "compassion" to vote for a government that helps its CITIZENS.

Its enlightened SELF INTEREST to see to it that everybody in your nation is doing as well as possible.

That DOES seem to be the one thing most of our resident libertarians cannot quite fathom: the whole POINT of government is to help citizens because when you neighbors do well, so do YOU.

Let me know if anybody addresses the vets and the seniors. I'm going to go get some sleep. I hope.

Vets shouldn't be lumped in with welfare scum.
Any veteran benefits should be seperate and superior to the sponging class.
The elderly had a lifetime to plan for their later years.
They have only themselves to blame.
Did no one tell them they would get older?

Oh not forgetting, ITS A LOSS OF SEVEN BUCKS A MONTH!!!!!!

Working families have been robbed of far more with the messiahs last tax hike on only the very wealthy.
Remember that one ?
People on minimum wage had payroll tax increased..............
Minimum earners are now the wealthy according to the obamessiah, the taker in chief!

Yeah..it is.

By it's very nature tribal society is both xenophobic and "family" oriented.

Most tribes DO NOT extend outside their own families.

Pick up a freakin book sometime.

tribe (trb)
n.
1. A unit of sociopolitical organization consisting of a number of families, clans, or other groups who share a common ancestry and culture and among whom leadership is typically neither formalized nor permanent.
tribe - definition of tribe by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Hence your hatred for and desire to smash the family unit.

You use the language of Stalin, of Mao, of pol pot.

Very concerning for free minded people.

That money is there to supplement a food budget, not replace it entirely. The family with 287 dollars per month in food stamps, now 251 dollars, in extra food money isn't going to starve. They might have to budget a bit more, but so what?

What a pompous ass Penn Gillette is.. beating up strawmen seems to be his forte.

NOBODY thinks its "compassion" to vote for a government that helps its CITIZENS.

Its enlightened SELF INTEREST to see to it that everybody in your nation is doing as well as possible.

That DOES seem to be the one thing most of our resident libertarians cannot quite fathom: the whole POINT of government is to help citizens because when you neighbors do well, so do YOU.

Let me know if anybody addresses the vets and the seniors. I'm going to go get some sleep. I hope.

Yes, why is it that everyone assumes the only people on foodstamps are lazy people of working age, people who are physically or mentally able to work? What about poor seniors, what about those with mental or physical handicaps, what about the children of the poor? It certainly seems to me those in this country who say they are the most Christian are actually the least Christian in their hearts and in their behavior.

Yes, why is it that everyone assumes the only people on foodstamps are lazy people of working age, people who are physically or mentally able to work? What about poor seniors, what about those with mental or physical handicaps, what about the children of the poor? It certainly seems to me those in this country who say they are the most Christian are actually the least Christian in their hearts and in their behavior.

Get rid of the rampant corruption and the generation of low lifes that have been oin welfare and are capable of working and just wont, and you will see that cons dont have a problem with giving the truly needy help.

Get rid of the rampant corruption and the generation of low lifes that have been oin welfare and are capable of working and just wont, and you will see that cons dont have a problem with giving the truly needy help.

You can't entirely clean up any kind of program. There will always be people who take advantage. Most of the people on foodstamps are deserving. You only think the majority are taking what they don't deserve. Most are deserving and they are being punished for what others are doing.

You can't entirely clean up any kind of program. There will always be people who take advantage. Most of the people on foodstamps are deserving. You only think the majority are taking what they don't deserve. Most are deserving and they are being punished for what others are doing.

I have lived in the south most of my life and down here it is a generational scam, passed on from one generation to the other with the total support of the democratic party.

Nobody is being punished. They're still getting a hand out, just less of one because we can't afford it.

BAD DAY FOR BOMQEESHA AND HER 14 BABY THUGS

moniqueinprecious.jpg

Ah yes....a movie. :lol:

I have lived in the south most of my life and down here it is a generational scam, passed on from one generation to the other with the total support of the democratic party.

I believe this is an unverified perception of the situation. Where is the verifiable data to prove that the majority of foodstamp recipients are undeserving frauds? How do you know that receiving foodstamps is a generational scam? You don't know, you only believe it. Prove it.

lol, can you believe these people?

I'm sure they aren't sitting at their computers in their ivory towers going hungry

losers all of you

you goal in life is to cause division and tear this country apart with it

Last edited:
Another case of conservative charity.

In the womb? They are "human beings" deserving to "Live" no matter what the cost.

Outside the womb? They are lazy bums who shall not eat no matter what their physical condition or if there are even jobs to be had or whether or not the jobs they DO have actually pay them enough to eat.

Gotta love it.

Right to life, indeed.

obama's policy caused this. If democrats really want to help the poor why didn't they make change permanent in 2009 when they had the votes?

Really?

Like there wasn't anything else going on at the time? :lol:

And isn't the favorite tactic of the Senate Republicans the Filibuster?

Don't bitch about Republicans when the democrats had the numbers in 2009 to make this permanent. Democrats made the short change for voting reasons they've got one over on you.

Food Stamps was started as welfare for Farmers. The biggest recipient of monies remain corporate agricultural concerns.

Despite the claims of leftists that they oppose "Corporate Welfare," the food stamp fiasco remains a sacred cow, funneling government money to multi-millionaires.

Forum List

Back