Biden Just Kicked Off The Ohio Ballot

Given the Democrat propensity to find ways around the law, they'll probably fix the glitch. If they don't, that's too funny, :)

Ultimately if he stays off the ballot it may not make any difference except in the overall popular vote. In late April, Five Thirty Eight had Biden down 10 points against Trump in Ohio.
/——-/ Won’t matter. The Electors still get their votes counted.

What I'm reading here is it doesn't make one iota of difference whether he missed the deadline or he is going to miss the deadline in the application of your opinion.

Ergo, it is a distinction without a difference.

Of course it doesn't matter. Just like it didn't matter in the past. The better question is why does it matter to you now when you never bitched about it before?

/——-/ Won’t matter. The Electors still get their votes counted.
There were I think six faithless electors in the 2016 election. I think I checked that out once and like 33 states have laws making faithless electors illegal and punishable and SCOTUS held up those laws 9 to 0. I think Ohio is one of the 17 states that have no such laws. Not positive about that as I working from memory here.

Last edited:
There were I think six faithless electors in the 2016 election. I think I checked that out once and like 33 states have laws making faithless electors illegal and punishable and SCOTUS held up those laws 9 to 1. I think Ohio is one of the 17 states that have no such laws. Not positive about that as I working from memory here.

9 to 1, huh? Who was the 10th?

Show me when?

Idiot...

The 90-day deadline has often caused trouble since its adoption in 2010. Only in 2016 did both parties’ conventions take place before the Ohio cutoff date. Both conventions took place after the deadline in 2012 and 2020, and legislators extended the deadline both times.

Of course it doesn't matter. Just like it didn't matter in the past. The better question is why does it matter to you now when you never bitched about it before?
About the time you dipshits started trying to kick my candidate off the ballot.

If Biden misses the deadline, the Ohio legislature shouldn't lift one pinky finger to make an exception.

Either make the deadline, or you're off the ballot.

Forum List

Back