Friday Night Pajama Party Night Part 3

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Hey everybody, I apologize that we are running a bit late tonight, but before we get started I have a few announcements that you'll get to see first for being here. :)

1. Don't forget that 3D Adventure Day is this upcoming Monday in honor of Alan Stallion's birthday. :)
2. Next Saturday is Spooky Saturday as it will mark the halfway point to Halloween and it'll start around the same time as the dance and pajama parties!! :D (There will be something similar like this for Friday The Thirteenth in May that I'll explain at a later date. :)

Alright, with that being said let's get the party started!! :cool: (I won't be here for the movie tonight since I've already seen it and it's a one time watch for me since I already knows what happens so I'll be watching something else instead and say goodnight at eleven pm et or somewhere around there. :) )

• Banned
Oh yeah and May 20th will be the next pajama party night. :)

Hey guys, I think I'm going to head out early since this place isn't very active tonight so enjoy the movie and goodnight. :sleep:

It's alright Alan, the 3D adventure day on Monday will be all day so you won't have to worry about missing that one at least. :)

Forum List

Back