Current Hits Memorial Day Monday Night Dance Party

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Well, originally tonight was going to finish out Memorial Day weekend, however since last night Nineties Night was rescheduled to next Wednesday night, (I wanted it to be Tuesday since I had nothing going on, but since I made a goof in the date I decided to just keep it) due to the fact that I was busy with my fiancée for an unexpected sleepover, and I thought of Decade Night (which means that I'll still be posting nineties music) of when you were born is tomorrow night, and Movie Musical Monday Night is next Monday we actually have a few more dance parties to go before they're done for a while. Now, let's get going with tonight's early two thousands and up for current hits!! :cool: lg325, Alan Stallion

Well, originally tonight was going to finish out Memorial Day weekend, however since last night Nineties Night was rescheduled to next Wednesday night, (I wanted it to be Tuesday since I had nothing going on, but since I made a goof in the date I decided to just keep it) due to the fact that I was busy with my fiancée for an unexpected sleepover, and I thought of Decade Night (which means that I'll still be posting nineties music) of when you were born is tomorrow night, and Movie Musical Monday Night is next Monday we actually have a few more dance parties to go before they're done for a while. Now, let's get going with tonight's early two thousands and up for current hits!! :cool: lg325, Alan Stallion

Here's me thinking a giant current was going to smack into memorial dropping bad weather, or a giant currant... would be more fun.

Oh and btw, I forgot to mention the fact that I have a virtual luau next Friday night, but this Wednesday night I'm going out to dinner and a movie with a friend and then spending all next weekend with my fiancée starting Thursday, so I don't have time doing anything then. Anyways, here's a little bit more music, but I'm not sure how much time I'll be spending in this thread tonight since it's seeming dead again.

Forum List

Back