Frenchman Beheaded

Something about these beheadings is bothering me (aside from the obvious). It makes no sense for ISIL to do this unless A) They want us in a full scale war again, or B) They think this will instill enough fear that we leave the region all together.

And neither one makes sense, so it's got to be something far worse.

Never mind what the asshole RWs are saying.

In Obama, they have awakened a sleeping giant. We have seen the beginning.

They awakened a reluctant "leader" to the reality that his legacy is turning to shit right before his eyes.That's about it.

Because we should not be the policeman to the world.

He has handled this exactly correctly. The result is that its not just America "with skin in the game". Stupid maxim but understandable to even the most ignorant. More than 40 nations have joined the US and we have Obama to thank for that. If he had not acted as he has, we would indeed "have boots on the ground" in an un-winnable ground war of 19th century methods.

Meanwhile, Republicans are sitting this one out too because their vacations come first.

At least Harry Reid has kept the Democrat Senators off vacation. HUH!

How many bills has Harry actually allowed to come to a vote?

A French fellow is executed and it's Oblama's fault how??

If the stories are correct, Obama has been getting intel on ISIS/ISIL for over a year and sat back doing nothing while they grew and took over Iraq. He did nothing. He didn't use the military and he didn't engage our allies. Nothing. If true, he has blood on his hands because his political position was to GTFO of Iraq, consequences be damned,

The right wants piles of dead Americans.

Anything less is "doing nothing".
we want piles of dead terrorists...not empty buildings with broken windows. AC 130 strafing runs with Gatling guns and rocket launches blazing...ragheads thrown into the air...arms akimbo...bleeding from their eyes.....

Which is exactly what Obama is doing.

Oh, sorry, I forgot, you're ignoring reality in favor of the usual RW lies.

Carry on.
DelTex wants a one day war where we obliterate the enemy with delusions of grandeur...

I prefer Obama's approach. No dead Americans and finish the job. Unlike ...

GB-mission-accomplished.jpg

Something about these beheadings is bothering me (aside from the obvious). It makes no sense for ISIL to do this unless A) They want us in a full scale war again, or B) They think this will instill enough fear that we leave the region all together.

They awakened a reluctant "leader" to the reality that his legacy is turning to shit right before his eyes.That's about it.

He has handled this exactly correctly. The result is that its not just America "with skin in the game". Stupid maxim but understandable to even the most ignorant. More than 40 nations have joined the US and we have Obama to thank for that. If he had not acted as he has, we would indeed "have boots on the ground" in an un-winnable ground war of 19th century methods.

Meanwhile, Republicans are sitting this one out too because their vacations come first.

Oh for crying out loud.

Start a new effing thread.

If the stories are correct, Obama has been getting intel on ISIS/ISIL for over a year and sat back doing nothing while they grew and took over Iraq. He did nothing. He didn't use the military and he didn't engage our allies. Nothing. If true, he has blood on his hands because his political position was to GTFO of Iraq, consequences be damned,
This happened in ,,,,,,,,,,,,,Algeria...
what difference,at this point does that make?
We don't operate in Algeria, that is a French sphere of influence area..
Bbbbbbbut the coalition! Vive la coalition!

we want piles of dead terrorists...not empty buildings with broken windows. AC 130 strafing runs with Gatling guns and rocket launches blazing...ragheads thrown into the air...arms akimbo...bleeding from their eyes.....

Which is exactly what Obama is doing.

Oh, sorry, I forgot, you're ignoring reality in favor of the usual RW lies.

Carry on.
DelTex wants a one day war where we obliterate the enemy with delusions of grandeur...

I prefer Obama's approach. No dead Americans and finish the job. Unlike ...

GB-mission-accomplished.jpg

Oh for crying out loud.

Start a new effing thread.

Congress is not in session till after the elections...
Well, let's see. There was the bill for catering the Democrat fund raiser, the bill for that birthday party stripper show, the case of 30 year old Scotch....

They passed several bills when they came back from vacation, but a nod is as good as a wink to a blind bat..
They even passed a resolution to fund the govt. without a shutdown or an utterance from the Tea Farty glorious God in his fightin' boots, that goat roper drug store cowboy named Ted Cruz..

,I want to see video of them digging through what once was barracks pulling the dead bodies of their friends out of the rubble.

Last edited:

,I want to see video of them digging through what was barracks pulling the dead bodies of their friends out of the rubble.
From what I hear they were scattering as soon as we told iran we were on the way...if not earlier....no body count yet...

,I want to see video of them digging through what once was barracks pulling the dead bodies of their friends out of the rubble.
By whom? You know no Western reporters will go there..

yea im sure they do Luddy.....just piles of em....

Back to this point -

I have wondered the same thing.

No matter what you think of Obama, they have indeed awakened a sleeping giant and they will lose. They will be wiped out.

Another variation of terrorists will pop up though. And, the RWs will blame Obama for that too.

Sick of the SSDD from the right.
What military value do we get by bombing empty buildings in the middle of the night? Wouldn't a "sleeping giant" that is awakened be bombing in the middle of the day when they're full of terrorists?

Mobile oil refineries, financial resources with little collateral damage.

Sounds good to me.

,I want to see video of them digging through what was barracks pulling the dead bodies of their friends out of the rubble.
From what I hear they were scattering as soon as we told iran we were on the way...if not earlier....no body count yet...

The strike was not intended to kill it was intended to reduce administration capacity.. The strikes of today was on oil production capabilities..
The US military does not play your game book, tough shiat..

I am also hearing that ISIS is saying they are being attacked because the Americans are outraged over a sex video of valerie and Jeh...

The strike was not intended to kill it was intended to reduce administration capacity.. The strikes of today was on oil production capabilities..
The US military does not play your game book, tough shiat..
Wow you are really in on the real shit....ehhh moon?

By whom? You know no Western reporters will go there..

Actually, I was looking at a site of photos yesterday.

Don't know who took the photos but we've done substantial damage and we haven't done it alone.

yea im sure they do Luddy.....just piles of em....

Are you denying that the right has not been calling for an old fashioned, 19th century, "boots on the ground" war?

They want to line the same pockets of the same war profiteers and won't be happy with anything else.

Forum List

Back