Gop Defends Billionaires With Citizens United

Well...your link...not exactly an objective view of the issue. "Overwhelmingly biased" comes to mind, as do the numerous example of extreme hyperbole. That the best you can do?

In any case, let's get to the heart of the matter. Do you believe the government should be able to restrict free speech near to an election? That is what CU was all about...the fact government passed a law banning political speech before an election. They banned a movie...in that case, a movie from Citizen's United. The SC, rightly in my mind, said 'you can't do that'.

So, you cool with government restricting speech or not?

Notice who BUYS ELECTIONS for the Subversives....

480981_10151963822645012_1056682574_n.jpg

Well...your link...not exactly an objective view of the issue. "Overwhelmingly biased" comes to mind, as do the numerous example of extreme hyperbole. That the best you can do?

In any case, let's get to the heart of the matter. Do you believe the government should be able to restrict free speech near to an election? That is what CU was all about...the fact government passed a law banning political speech before an election. They banned a movie...in that case, a movie from Citizen's United. The SC, rightly in my mind, said 'you can't do that'.

Post a link that proves his is wrong.

And, uh, you don't get to talk about free speech while defending CU. That's like saying marshmallows put out forest fires.

The very purpose of CU is to restrict free speech and crush our constitution.

good grief, who can take any of you serious anymore?

you don't just support millionaires you ELECT them to be your master IN CONGRESS

you're both a joke and so is BRAD

you don't just support millionaires you ELECT them to be your master IN CONGRESS

Stoopid Stuff Speaks from ignorance as usual.

Its the RWs like you who elect those who ONLY support big money.

Who are these subversive donor, Nuttley....Billionairs!!!

demdonors20n-1-web.jpg

If I am I learned it from you
MEOW

Typical from you to blame someone else.

You post stupid crap and then turn tail and run when you're called on it cuz that's how you roll.

:lmao:

demdonors20n-1-web.jpg

Oh, so NOW you're against big money laws the right forced on us.

All of their money together does not even come close to what the Koch's are using to buy YOUR vote.

demdonors20n-1-web.jpg

Oh, so NOW you're against big money laws the right forced on us.

All of their money together does not even come close to what the Koch's are using to buy YOUR vote.

I refer your DUMBASS back to post #3....idiot!

If I am I learned it from you
MEOW

Typical from you to blame someone else.

You post stupid crap and then turn tail and run when you're called on it cuz that's how you roll.

:lmao:

you want to cry us a river now or later?

grrrrrrrr

The very purpose of CU is to restrict free speech and crush our constitution.
How is allowing more free speech restricting it?
The amendment specifically wants to narrow free speech and restrict it. Don't you value the First Amendment?

Forum List

Back