Frenchman Beheaded

Obabble will sit this one out. Val told him not to overdo a good thing.

Video Shows ISIS-Affiliated Group Beheading Frenchman - NBC News

A Frenchman was beheaded? I bet that stunk.

You're as slimy as deltex, Shoots Speeders and other scum here.

Its against the rules of the board to say what I really think of scum like you.

Lighten up Francis.

Shut up :asshole:

You have added nothing to this board except hate and lies.

:blahblah:

Something about these beheadings is bothering me (aside from the obvious). It makes no sense for ISIL to do this unless A) They want us in a full scale war again, or B) They think this will instill enough fear that we leave the region all together.

And neither one makes sense, so it's got to be something far worse.

Back to this point -

I have wondered the same thing.

No matter what you think of Obama, they have indeed awakened a sleeping giant and they will lose. They will be wiped out.

Another variation of terrorists will pop up though. And, the RWs will blame Obama for that too.

Sick of the SSDD from the right.

Something about these beheadings is bothering me (aside from the obvious). It makes no sense for ISIL to do this unless A) They want us in a full scale war again, or B) They think this will instill enough fear that we leave the region all together.

Never mind what the asshole RWs are saying.

In Obama, they have awakened a sleeping giant. We have seen the beginning.

They awakened a reluctant "leader" to the reality that his legacy is turning to shit right before his eyes.That's about it.

Because we should not be the policeman to the world.

I agree with this, but the bottom line is, Iraq was relatively stable before Obama became president, and he got daily briefings on ISIS for a year and did nothing. You are correct that we ought not act like everything is our responsibility or that we should butt our big noses in, but this was an existing problem in an existing place where we already had our noses.

A lot of innocent people died while Barrack played golf. That's a fact you cannot refute.

They want the reaction the op is giving them...

A French fellow is executed and it's Oblama's fault how??

If the stories are correct, Obama has been getting intel on ISIS/ISIL for over a year and sat back doing nothing while they grew and took over Iraq. He did nothing. He didn't use the military and he didn't engage our allies. Nothing. If true, he has blood on his hands because his political position was to GTFO of Iraq, consequences be damned,
This happened in ,,,,,,,,,,,,,Algeria...

If the stories are correct, Obama has been getting intel on ISIS/ISIL for over a year and sat back doing nothing while they grew and took over Iraq. He did nothing. He didn't use the military and he didn't engage our allies. Nothing. If true, he has blood on his hands because his political position was to GTFO of Iraq, consequences be damned,

The right wants piles of dead Americans.

Anything less is "doing nothing".
we want piles of dead terrorists...not empty buildings with broken windows. AC 130 strafing runs with Gatling guns and rocket launches blazing...ragheads thrown into the air...arms akimbo...bleeding from their eyes.....

Last edited:

what difference,at this point does that make?

They awakened a reluctant "leader" to the reality that his legacy is turning to shit right before his eyes.That's about it.

I agree with this, but the bottom line is, Iraq was relatively stable before Obama became president, and he got daily briefings on ISIS for a year and did nothing. You are correct that we ought not act like everything is our responsibility or that we should butt our big noses in, but this was an existing problem in an existing place where we already had our noses.

A lot of innocent people died while Barrack played golf. That's a fact you cannot refute.

Iraq was anything BUT stable. Bush made a huge mess that will take generations to fix. They were crushed, bombed back to the stone age they never got out of before Bush started murdering innocent people and decimating infrastructure.

As much as you might want to believe Obama golfs too much or that him playing golf has played a part, its just the usual SSDD from the right.

If you want to talk about how many died while golf was being played,

10574428_691210407638683_4511332698001030991_n_zps65de12e0.jpg

And the utterly clueless -

we want piles of dead terrorists...not empty buildings with broken windows. AC 130 strafing runs with Gatling guns and rocket launches blazing...ragheads thrown into the air...arms akimbo...bleeding from their eyes.....

Which is exactly what Obama is doing.

Oh, sorry, I forgot, you're ignoring reality in favor of the usual RW lies.

Carry on.

They want the reaction the op is giving them...

Yeah = the all show and no go we got with bush.

Which is exactly what Obama is doing.

Oh, sorry, I forgot, you're ignoring reality in favor of the usual RW lies.

Carry on.
DelTex wants a one day war where we obliterate the enemy with delusions of grandeur...

Back to this point -

No matter what you think of Obama, they have indeed awakened a sleeping giant and they will lose. They will be wiped out.

Another variation of terrorists will pop up though. And, the RWs will blame Obama for that too.

What military value do we get by bombing empty buildings in the middle of the night? Wouldn't a "sleeping giant" that is awakened be bombing in the middle of the day when they're full of terrorists?

Last edited:

But Obama told us that AQ was on the run in 2012 and earlier this year that ISIS was JV!

How did this happen?

Back to this point -

What military value do we get by bombing empty buildings in the middle of the night?

But those Pentagon night vision movies are sooooo impressive.

He has handled this exactly correctly. The result is that its not just America "with skin in the game". Stupid maxim but understandable to even the most ignorant. More than 40 nations have joined the US and we have Obama to thank for that. If he had not acted as he has, we would indeed "have boots on the ground" in an un-winnable ground war of 19th century methods.

Meanwhile, Republicans are sitting this one out too because their vacations come first.

At least Harry Reid has kept the Democrat Senators off vacation. HUH!

what difference,at this point does that make?
We don't operate in Algeria, that is a French sphere of influence area..

Forum List

Back