French People Protest Vaccine Scam

Gabe Lackmann

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2021

"PARIS, July 17 (Reuters) - More than a hundred thousand people marched across France on Saturday to protest against President Emmanuel Macron's plans to force vaccination of health workers and require a COVID-19 free certificate to enter places such as restaurants and cinemas.

Macron this week announced sweeping measures to fight a rapid surge in coronavirus infections, which protesters say infringe the freedom of choice of those who do not want the vaccination."

It's nice to see people FINALLY stand up against this scam. The French government is trying to implement mandatary vaccine passports. Scumfucks. People should be resisting this full force.

"PARIS, July 17 (Reuters) - More than a hundred thousand people marched across France on Saturday to protest against President Emmanuel Macron's plans to force vaccination of health workers and require a COVID-19 free certificate to enter places such as restaurants and cinemas.

Macron this week announced sweeping measures to fight a rapid surge in coronavirus infections, which protesters say infringe the freedom of choice of those who do not want the vaccination."

It's nice to see people FINALLY stand up against this scam. The French government is trying to implement mandatary vaccine passports. Scumfucks. People should be resisting this full force.
They should be enforced.

I'm no pocket tyrant and I'm not heading to France, we should also put travel limits on ourselves.
Yes you are...you are a disgusting slave of the state who not only, willfully gives their own rights away...but encourages government to do the same to your fellow citizen. You are a foul beasty.

A shot for a shot....

Try to force a needle in my arm, you are the one about to get the shot....

BANG

People don't realize the violence that is going to ensue........I find it rather hilarious people listened to such stupidity from Fauci.LOLOL

Let it all burn the fuck down. Conservative BLM supporter here

People don't realize the violence that is going to ensue........I find it rather hilarious people listened to such stupidity from Fauci.LOLOL

Let it all burn the fuck down. Conservative BLM supporter here
The compliant public will go along with the even more Draconian measures that come from that as well. The older I get, the more value I place in critical thinkers. If the public were just a wee bit more engaged. THINK...people just don't think.

Many NWO politicians can't grasp. The most brainy and clever part of humanity will not take the jab. It will be chaos and riots, a war against governments. What can do stupid Macron & Co against insurgence in cities? What will do MS politicians after inoculated fools start to die in two - three months? Where can they hide themselves from angry mob seeking revenge?Together with Musk on Mars?

Many NWO politicians can't grasp. The most brainy and clever part of humanity will not take the jab. It will be chaos and riots, a war against governments. What can do stupid Macron & Co against insurgence in cities? What will do MS politicians after inoculated fools start to die in two - three months? Where can they hide themselves from angry mob seeking revenge?Together with Musk on Mars?
This is the thing. The other shoe has not dropped yet. Now I don't know if that is gonna happen during the next flu season, or over an extended periiod of time via a myriad of disparate, seemingly unrelated medical issues.
I do know this.
NOBODY pushes this hard for vaccination of a virus with 99.7% survival rate.
There is another shoe. It will drop soon enough.

Macron apparently has off shore Bank accounts like Biden et al.....he's probably being pressured to earn that payoff money right about now.

JO

Well OF COURSE it is a violation of basic human rights to FORCE people to undergo a medical treatment! Maybe these people ought to concentrate on assuaging people's fears with facts rather than lining them up against a brick wall with a gun to their head.

I'm no pocket tyrant and I'm not heading to France, we should also put travel limits on ourselves.

No.....there is a large population of People who will never take this shot. They will go about their business, they will not be affected by the virus and they will travel freely with or without the permission of the control freaks. You are free to require proof of vaccination in your own home simply by hanging up a sign that says " Only covid vaccinated people may enter here "......that simple. I am sure your local authorities will support your effort. All public institutions are free to do the same...but not all of them will.

That means that at least for a while there will be two separate societies here... one that is quite happy being unmolested by government mandates and the other that will spend all of its time completely consumed with the idea of how to force those terrible people to conform. They will absolutely lose sleep over it and go totally insane every time they think about people who have made a choice that is different from the one they made.

This issue will be a political touchstone for the next decade at least as candidates promise either to force vaccinations or to uphold individual choice. Both diametrically opposed promises will draw large numbers of the voting public to that particular candidate. In the mean time the vaccinated only coffee shop can fill up with miserable ( control freak ) patrons staring viciously out the window across the street at the unvaccinated coffee shop full of smiling and laughing patrons who little suspect the absolute and murderous hatred that is being directed toward them from across the street or the faint whispers of flattening their tires and/or putting something toxic in the coffee.....so on and so forth...

jo

Last edited:
Macron apparently has off shore Bank accounts like Biden et al.....he's probably being pressured to earn that payoff money right about now.

JO
They are ALL corrupt scumbags who will mandate that you shoot shit, and puss in your blood, lockdown, go bankrupt, lose everything but will not sacrifice a modicum themselves.
I hope he enjoys his ill begotten treasure.

Well OF COURSE it is a violation of basic human rights to FORCE people to undergo a medical treatment! Maybe these people ought to concentrate on assuaging people's fears with facts rather than lining them up against a brick wall with a gun to their head.
Nailed it...and your sig is pimp AF.

This is the thing. The other shoe has not dropped yet. Now I don't know if that is gonna happen during the next flu season, or over an extended periiod of time via a myriad of disparate, seemingly unrelated medical issues.
I do know this.
NOBODY pushes this hard for vaccination of a virus with 99.7% survival rate.
There is another shoe. It will drop soon enough.
Yep...it doesn't add up....but you're right...it will. There's something else coming down the pike and they are trying to get ready for it by breaking the public will.......

JO

Forum List

Back