mRNA pioneer Dr. Robert Malone announces major DC protest against COVID vaccine mandates

Police corruption is definitely a problem and has been for generations. I canā€™t argue with you on that point. To be fair corruption is a big problem all throughout our government.

I might argue that the reason there were not more police before 1900 is that our nation was far more religious before than after 1900. The problem is it is hard to find data for that time frame. ,

I did find this graph for homicide rates that indicates things went downhill after 1900. That might have caused a demand for police.

View attachment 604319

It does seem those who agree with you are having a chance to defund the police in our nation. Itā€™s an interesting experiment but doesnā€™t seem to be working well at this point.

I found this first link to be fair and basically unbiased on the subject.

I only read the first link, but had to disagree.

Getting back to the original graph, the increase in crime after 1900 likely corresponds to the increase in mobility, from cars, trains, buses, etc., that depersonalized society more, combined with the rise of multi national corporations that tried to take over the lives of workers as virtual slaves.

I disagree that changes in defunding police resulted in increased crime rates.
I believe those increases in crime rates were from covid lock down stress, that had nothing to do with any defunding. In fact, I do not believe any police force ever was defunded at all.
I believe the idea police reduce crimes is totally false.
I think the times police actually prevent a crime in progress is about zero.
All they ever do is collect evidence after the fact, and they often prosecute the wrong people intentionally, just to look good.
They actually function mostly as a revenue source for corrupt government, which then generates so much resentment, that police are likely the single greatest source of crime.
And let us not forget that all government becomes corrupt eventually, if not corrupt from the start, and it is the police who then allow for evil dictatorships. If not for the Gestapo, Stasi, Tonton Macaque, etc., these dictators would never have been possible. We create police at our own peril. Their corruption is inevitable. We do not sign their paychecks. Wealthy elite do.
The only criticism we can have for before 1900 when police essentially did not exist, is that there may have been more lynching.

I only read the first link, but had to disagree.

Getting back to the original graph, the increase in crime after 1900 likely corresponds to the increase in mobility, from cars, trains, buses, etc., that depersonalized society more, combined with the rise of multi national corporations that tried to take over the lives of workers as virtual slaves.

I disagree that changes in defunding police resulted in increased crime rates.
I believe those increases in crime rates were from covid lock down stress, that had nothing to do with any defunding. In fact, I do not believe any police force ever was defunded at all.
I believe the idea police reduce crimes is totally false.
I think the times police actually prevent a crime in progress is about zero.
All they ever do is collect evidence after the fact, and they often prosecute the wrong people intentionally, just to look good.
They actually function mostly as a revenue source for corrupt government, which then generates so much resentment, that police are likely the single greatest source of crime.
And let us not forget that all government becomes corrupt eventually, if not corrupt from the start, and it is the police who then allow for evil dictatorships. If not for the Gestapo, Stasi, Tonton Macaque, etc., these dictators would never have been possible. We create police at our own peril. Their corruption is inevitable. We do not sign their paychecks. Wealthy elite do.
The only criticism we can have for before 1900 when police essentially did not exist, is that there may have been more lynching.
Keep in mind that in some large cities many people who were in prison were released due to the pandemic.

More criminals on the streets = more crime.

Also due to all the riots many cops simply quit their jobs or decided it is better to be reactive rather than proactive. Why try to arrive at the crime scene too quickly and perhaps make a mistake that will lead to riots and possibly your arrest and imprisonment? The city is not going to back you up and will sacrifice you to deter riots. If the crime is in a really bad neighborhood arrive just arrive in time to put up the crime scene tape.

But I will agree that the pandemic has caused a number of cases where frustrated people simply lose their tempers. I have noticed an uptick in road rage incidents in my area. Last week an acquaintance pissed off the people in another car (probably gave them the finger) and they opened fire on his vehicle. Fortunately he was not injured although a number of rounds were fired, one puncturing the headrest on the passengerā€™s seat. The shooter turn himself into the cops and has been charged with attempted murder.

Another side effect of the recent riots is that it will be much harder to attract really good people to work as a cop. If I was a young man I wouldnā€™t even consider being a cop today. Back when I left the Air Force in 1969 I did consider becoming a police officer but at that time I was under the height requirement for the job.

Fifteen years ago I used to target shoot at a police pistol range open to the public. A number of retired officers also practiced there. In the lobby there was a long table where the shooters would sit and have conversations on politics and computers and occasionally guns if someone had somet new to show. I remember the retired officers had a low opinion of those who had replaced them and referred to them as ā€œgorillas.ā€ Even back then it was obvious the city was having problems finding really good people to be cops. Often after the training was complete and the new cops had a couple of years experience they would leave to become State Police or to work in a more peaceful city.

Which leads to my agreeing with you that a corrupt police force with a majority of officers with low integrity can be used as a tool for a corrupt government to harass the citizenry.

Like Trump or not it is obvious that the highest levels of the FBI violated the law in their investigation of his alleged collusion with Vladimir Putin. Plus we have recent reports that the CIA is once again spying on average Americans which is outside their job limits. A bit more and the FBI will be quite similar to the KGB.

Keep in mind that in some large cities many people who were in prison were released due to the pandemic.

More criminals on the streets = more crime.

Also due to all the riots many cops simply quit their jobs or decided it is better to be reactive rather than proactive. Why try to arrive at the crime scene too quickly and perhaps make a mistake that will lead to riots and possibly your arrest and imprisonment? The city is not going to back you up and will sacrifice you to deter riots. If the crime is in a really bad neighborhood arrive just arrive in time to put up the crime scene tape.

But I will agree that the pandemic has caused a number of cases where frustrated people simply lose their tempers. I have noticed an uptick in road rage incidents in my area. Last week an acquaintance pissed off the people in another car (probably gave them the finger) and they opened fire on his vehicle. Fortunately he was not injured although a number of rounds were fired, one puncturing the headrest on the passengerā€™s seat. The shooter turn himself into the cops and has been charged with attempted murder.

Another side effect of the recent riots is that it will be much harder to attract really good people to work as a cop. If I was a young man I wouldnā€™t even consider being a cop today. Back when I left the Air Force in 1969 I did consider becoming a police officer but at that time I was under the height requirement for the job.

Fifteen years ago I used to target shoot at a police pistol range open to the public. A number of retired officers also practiced there. In the lobby there was a long table where the shooters would sit and have conversations on politics and computers and occasionally guns if someone had somet new to show. I remember the retired officers had a low opinion of those who had replaced them and referred to them as ā€œgorillas.ā€ Even back then it was obvious the city was having problems finding really good people to be cops. Often after the training was complete and the new cops had a couple of years experience they would leave to become State Police or to work in a more peaceful city.

Which leads to my agreeing with you that a corrupt police force with a majority of officers with low integrity can be used as a tool for a corrupt government to harass the citizenry.

Like Trump or not it is obvious that the highest levels of the FBI violated the law in their investigation of his alleged collusion with Vladimir Putin. Plus we have recent reports that the CIA is once again spying on average Americans which is outside their job limits. A bit more and the FBI will be quite similar to the KGB.

Yes.
I am very far left, progressive, liberal, but I think the FBI committed crimes against Trump, resulting in the 2 very corrupt impeachments.
I believe Trump campaign officials did meet with Russians, but in no way was that illegal, since they did not provide any free campaign help.
I think the FBI and congress knew that, but wanted just to smear Trump with Russian collusion claims anyway.

Yes.
I am very far left, progressive, liberal, but I think the FBI committed crimes against Trump, resulting in the 2 very corrupt impeachments.
I believe Trump campaign officials did meet with Russians, but in no way was that illegal, since they did not provide any free campaign help.
I think the FBI and congress knew that, but wanted just to smear Trump with Russian collusion claims anyway.
You remind me of old style liberals who thought for themselves and were not just sheeple led by the nose by the liberal media. It is good to see that At least one is still here.

Don't trust mRNA 'jab' inventor, only software developers and senile 'presidents' know the truth.

'We believe in the power of natural immunity; we believe and insist on informed consent,' Dr. Robert Malone says.
On January 23, Americans fed up with COVID-19 mandates will descend on Washington, D.C., to protest mandatory COVID vaccination and the stigmatization of those who refuse the new and controversial shots.

Outspoken COVID-19 response dissident and mRNA technology pioneer Dr. Robert Malone, who was recently banned from Twitter for criticizing the Pfizer COVID vaccine, announced the Defeat the Mandates rally during an interview with podcast host Joe Rogan.

ā€œThis is not about being anti-vaccines; itā€™s about being anti-mandates, and our hope is that we bring people together,ā€ Malone explained. ā€œPeople from every walk of life, every party, every religion, every ethnic background ā€¦ The thing that we can agree on is personal liberty and the right of people to make their own choice.ā€

ā€œSo this is going to be part of a same-day, worldwide rally for freedom thatā€™s going to come across the entire world,ā€ he added. It will represent ā€œno vaccine passports; no vaccination for healthy children; ā€˜noā€™ to censorship ā€¦ we believe in the power of natural immunity; we believe and insist on informed consent.ā€

The eventā€™s website says the event, which is being sponsored by the groups Unity Project, Childrenā€™s Health Defense, and Global Covid Summit, will begin at 11:30 a.m. at the Washington Monument, from which participants will walk approximately a mile to the Lincoln Memorial, where they will then hear from an as-yet-unrevealed lineup of ā€œrecording artists, prominent doctors, journalists, pro athletes, actors and premier thought leaders.ā€

ā€œNo to Vaccine Mandates,ā€ the site declares. ā€œNo to Vaccine Passports. No to Vaccinating Healthy Children. No to Censorship. No to Limits on Reasonable Debate.ā€

ā€œYes, We Believe in the Power of Natural Immunity,ā€ it adds. ā€œYes, We Insist on Informed Consent. Yes to Doctors and Patients Making Decisions Without Interference.ā€

Further details, including attendance registration, hotel accommodations, and how to sign up for updates, are available at DefeatTheMandatesDC.com.

Its disturbing seeing how many people really are idiots and how willingly these deniers will bend over and obey anything that is ā€œ authorityā€ they never check information never research and if the few who do actually pick up the mouse and research or go the library and research half these goons would relaize they are and have been nothing more than lab rats.
Half these goons have no idea , that inspite of the fact they didnā€™t fall over dead right after the shot they just happen to be the victims of the slow kill shot.

This attacks the body as if it is one big cancer cell, it wipes out their immunity so that the first cold virus that comes along gets them sick as a dog.

this is a world wide genocide and these idiots refuse to see the facts..

just like these facts below these :
A57945AA-5126-474D-A222-548273D569C6.jpeg

And, the ignorant are being taught how itā€™s all not true just so they keep taking the kill shot
Helping to make the Pharmaceuticals filthy rich all off their backs and for some their lives.

Forum List

Back