Covid victim dies after watching football match. Guess what ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

After enjoying the game from his home town in Cleethorpes, Grimsby, Glenn battled the virus for three weeks before he died with his mum at his side last Tuesday.
He had not been vaccinated, but his last words to nurses and doctors at the Diana, Princess of Wales Hospital were ‘I wish I had’, Grimsby Live reported.

When will these idiots learn ?

https://metro.co.uk/2021/07/19/when-will-elon-musk-go-to-space-14940350/

After enjoying the game from his home town in Cleethorpes, Grimsby, Glenn battled the virus for three weeks before he died with his mum at his side last Tuesday.
He had not been vaccinated, but his last words to nurses and doctors at the Diana, Princess of Wales Hospital were ‘I wish I had’, Grimsby Live reported.

When will Elon Musk go to space?

Tommy why don't you address the fact that your own Minister of Health said just yesterday that 40% of new Covid hospitalizations are FULLY vaccinated and 60% had one shot.

That is an utter failure. Utter.

Tommy why don't you address the fact that your own Minister of Health said just yesterday that 40% of new Covid hospitalizations are FULLY vaccinated and 60% had one shot.

You are misinformed Sue. 60% are unvaccinated.

Evolution in action.

Nature has a way of culling the dumbest animals

For every person you can find saying "i wish i had it" on their deathbed, i will point to 1k people that have died from it.
I win
What kind of special stupid are you?

There are three deaths that appear to be linked to blood clots that occurred after people got the J&J vaccine. Since we now know how to correctly treat people who develop these blood clots, future deaths related to this very rare side effect are now prevented. By way of comparison, getting COVID-19 while unvaccinated poses a grave risk; as of June 14, 2021 more than 599,000 deaths have been attributed to the virus in the US alone.

That's 600,000 less idiots running around this country without masks.

Wait a second. So everyone hospitalized either has had both shots or one? I'm calling bullshit on this one. No fully unvaccinated people have been hospitalized?

For every person you can find saying "i wish i had it" on their deathbed, i will point to 1k people that have died from it.
I win
Point it out. And no alt-right sources, either. Reputable, peer reviewed studies.
There have been millions vaccinated with no ill effects.
There's no excuse not to get one.

oooooops

Last edited:
You are misinformed Sue. 60% are unvaccinated.

Which means that 40% are which is still a failure for a jab that is supposed to be 95% effective. Not saying that people should or should not get it. Just pointing out that the numbers are atrocious either way.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/07/19/when-will-elon-musk-go-to-space-14940350/

When will these idiots learn??

Never. You have to have a brain to learn.

Here you retarded cultists
Over 6k. That doesnt count other countries.
From your link:
Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 334 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through July 12, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 6,079 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

0.0018%

When my husband caught covid--he kept saying that he wished he had not gone to see the head of nursing where he works. He had stayed at her office door not going in because something kept telling him to stay away from her. She would later in the day test positive for Covid and he came down a few days later with it. She bounce back quickly----he didn't and wound up in the hospital. He too regretted a small decision that cost so much.....but there was no way for him to know.

Forum List

Back