"Freedom means freedom for everybody."...Liz Cheney: `I was wrong’ in opposing gay marriage in past'

Typical republican. Only when it starts to affect them do they see the light of how they are wrong.
I view it differently. All of her traditional republican stances that I've not liked one itty bitty bit over the years, are now acceptable as her honest stance and belief by me....war hawk stances, spending stances, and all that jazz that she stands by, she stands by in an honest position of belief.....

Which is opposite of my beliefs in most cases....but I can deal with opposition via an honest debate on the issues.... As long as I believe the other person truly believes on their own, without partisanship swaying their beliefs. This is a free country, and imho...diversity in honest opinion, makes us stronger, as a nation.

I view it differently. All of her traditional republican stances that I've not liked one itty bitty bit over the years, are now acceptable as her honest stance and belief by me....war hawk stances, spending stances, and all that jazz that she stands by, she stands by in an honest position of belief.....

Which is opposite of my beliefs in most cases....but I can deal with opposition via an honest debate on the issues.... As long as I believe the other person truly believes on their own, without partisanship swaying their beliefs. This is a free country, and imho...diversity in honest opinion, makes us stronger, as a nation.
So you believe people who have instigated mass murder for no reason should be allowed to walk around with no consequences. Interesting.

Interesting. So it's not really what they say or do....it's what the fat former guy tells his cultists to do.
I think it's just that nobody told trump cheney's opponent called trump a racist. Also, she somewhat apologized for that by blaming the media on her saying that. So that could have been a net plus in trump's eyes if he already knew she had called him a racist.

More name-calling. I remember you stating once that you only name-call in defense of others using crude foul words at you. When did I do that to trigger your name-calling?

You did the behavior that I described. ie lying about what I said. That was a "trollish asshole" move.

on 60 Minutes, Cheney says she will win, and that her race is the most important house race

how did liz, instigate mass murder???? What are you taking by about?
You said war hawk stances are "honest" stances. I'm not talking about Liz Cheney specifically. But you seem to think because someone has an "honest" stance, that gets them off the hook from being human garbage.

Forum List

Back