"Freedom means freedom for everybody."...Liz Cheney: `I was wrong’ in opposing gay marriage in past'

Cheney spoke out against trump's cult...she must be destroyed regardless of her con-servative creds.

What actually happened was she joined in supporting the enemies political attacks on us.

That is a fine reason for supporters to stop supporter her. That you pretend it is not, is just you being a trollish asshole.

Would you like to address my point, or just keep spamming your lying about what I said?

You didnt make a point. In your head you thought you made a point. But you actually didnt make a point.

Cheney supported the dems in a political attack on republicans. That republican voters have stopped supporting her after that, is completely reasonable and valid.

Only a complete asshole would pretend it is not.

Cheney supported the dems in a political attack on republicans. That republican voters have stopped supporting her after that, is completely reasonable and valid.

Only a complete asshole would pretend it is not.
The woman running against Cheney in the republican primary called trump a racist and xenophobic.

I thought that was sweet. Leslie Stahl was floored.
I agree. And you really could tell she was tormented by her previous stance and how it really hurt her sister, and their relationship.

Big tough Cheney, the once bitch, eyes welled up....when she kept saying, I was wrong....I was just wrong....

I actually teared up, watching her tear up.... :(

It takes a lot, to simply just admit, you're wrong. Wow! It really was a good interview all around, imo.

I agree. And you really could tell she was tormented by her previous stance and how it really hurt her sister, and their relationship.

Big tough Cheney, the once bitch, eyes welled up....when she kept saying, I was wrong....I was just wrong....

It takes a lot, to simply just admit, you're wrong. Wow! It really was a good interview all around, imo.
Too bad she won't admit she's wrong on everything else. Probably won her some points back home in Wyoming. But hopefully the rest of us still realize her policies are horrific.

What actually happened was she joined in supporting the enemies political attacks on us.

That is a fine reason for supporters to stop supporter her. That you pretend it is not, is just you being a trollish asshole.

Would you like to address my point, or just keep spamming your lying about what I said?
More name-calling. I remember you stating once that you only name-call in defense of others using crude foul words at you. When did I do that to trigger your name-calling?

Too bad she won't admit she's wrong on everything else. Probably won her some points back home in Wyoming. But hopefully the rest of us still realize her policies are horrific.
She is very con-servative....but as I've been saying, it matters naught if she crosses the line and says something bad against the fat former guy.....then the cult must destroy her.

Something we certainly never saw in the WH from 2017 to 2021.......no wonder the cultists don't recognize it.

Forum List

Back